Thread: Edison Chen has HIV/AIDS?

Default Edison Chen has HIV/AIDS?

Edison Chen has HIV/AIDS?

By Karen W Lim

Hong Kong's entertainment circle seems to be exploding with gossip and rumours over the past month, fuelled mostly by celebrity couple Cecilia Cheung and Nicholas Tse's failed marriage.

And now, word has it that actor Edison Chen has been infected with HIV/AIDS.

After Hong Kong tabloids speculated in early June that the playboy star had contracted the disease, many actresses were said to have panicked and hurried to the hospital for check-ups.

What's even more scandalous is that the tabloids are saying that this was the main reason behind Cheung and Tse's impending divorce.

However, there is no credible evidence as to whether Chen had really contracted AIDS but it has been reported that his broker, Gougou, said he would not respond to gossips.

Chen, of course, has not said anything and is reported to be attending the Taipei International Toy Exhibition next month.

Back in 2008 when Chen's sex photo scandal caused public furore and tarnished many names, a chart was drawn to indicate the many women and partners who would be affected if he did have AIDS.

Not only would his immediate sex partners be affected, the chart also branched out to other stars who might have been sexually involved with Chen's direct sex partners or were rumoured to be an item with those named.

Stars such as Elva Hsiao, Maggie Q, Shawn Yue, Jay Chou, and even Jackie Chan's son are listed in the chart.

Although the chart illustrated names who are only rumoured to be involved with one another, the extent to which the chart branched out illustrates the serious implications if Chen did contract AIDS.

In April, the Hong Kong media reported that a TVB actor, known as "Mr Y", allegedly contracted HIV. The veteran artiste, who is bisexual, was involved in some box office movies and is also a singer who expanded his career to China in recent years.

Other male actors claimed that they were sexually harassed by Mr Y. Among the alleged victims are TVB actors Vincent Wong, Benjamin Yuen and William Chak.

Despite coming forward with their allegations, they did not disclose the identity of the actor.

Cantopop singer Aaron Kwok also fell victim to rumours in October last year, when the Hong Kong media reported that he allegedly spread a sexually transmitted disease to girlfriend Lynn Hung.

After much speculation, the rumour seemed to be merely an Internet prank - Hong Kong dailies reported that an unknown person had started the talk via social networking sites.
    link
    http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%...29-286689.html

What? Cecilia Cheung and Nic Tse are getting a divorce? I thought they were all happy with the second child. I did read that Patrick Tse and his former wife Deborah Lee? had a divorce in 2008.

Whomever Edison Chen was involved with back then, I hardly believe would only now be the cause of any divorces or whatever between Cheung and Tse. Lots of BS news...just for publicity.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Are you serious? Nic and Cecilia's "marriage crisis" been overflowing all the major news sites since the end of May. Its really bad to the point of bashing each other in public. Cecilia and her brother recently called Nicholas fake while Nicholas's camp have Cecilia looking like some money hungry b*tch. The media is now saying Nicholas has sent the divorce papers waiting on Cecilia to sign. Their issues goes beyond Edison so news reports on him having AIDS is something the media came up with to draw him into Nic and Cecilia's big mess. Edison don't even find it necessary to respond too and neither does the women he played around with.

Nope. I haven't really followed their news.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.