Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Revenge

Hey Tido,

Yep, something in her past cause her to be like that. It will be reveal sooner or later.

Chapter 14 Recognizeable and Unrecognizable

Thien Lac (Louis Koo) held the cup up to his lip and take a sip of the wine.

"Aah, good wine...." Thien Lac said and pour some more wine into his cup.

The servant, who have been watching his master the entire time, senses something was wrong.

"Young master, phu nhan (mistress) told me to not let you drink a lot of wine. She said it is not good for your health." the servant said and grab Thien Lac's cup away from him.

"Gia Bao, what are you doing? Give me back the cup," Thien Lac ordered and attempt to grab the cup but Gia Bao pull his hand away.

"Young master, what's wrong?! You've been like this since we met back at this restaurant! What happen?!"

"Nothing!!! Now give it back!!!"

"Young master, I've been your servant since you were young. You think I don't know how you are. There must be something that is troubling you."

Thien Lac was about to reply but stop when he notice a young woman walking in. She was slightly younger than him. Her cold eyes travel to every faces in the restaurant. They made eye contact but the girl turn away. She walk gracefully to a table in the corner and sat down.

When she walk pass him, Thien Lac could smell her sweet scent. It was a light scent that one wouldn't catch it if he doesn't have a good sense of smell.

Thien Lac's gaze follow the girl's every movement with interest. She look really familiar to him but he couldn't remember where he have seen her.

"Young master, isn't that the young miss you fought with couple of days ago?" Gia Bao ask quietly as he too, observe the young woman.

"Oh yeah, she's the one that wanted the Black Ice Sword. She got injured. Look like she's fine now," Thien Lac said happily as he feel the scar on his hand

Tuyen Huyen (Jessica Hsuan) was getting annoyed at the two guys who keep looking at her. She feel like poking their filthy eyes out and let the dogs eat it.

They been looking at Tuyen Huyen since she walk into this restaurant. Annoyed, she glare at the two man. The man dress in rich clothing made eye contact with her and she look away.

"It's him!!!" Tuyen Huyen exclaim quietly. She have recognize the man to be the one that have stole the Black Ice Sword!

Cung Nhu (Kristy Yang) open her eyes to see a maid walking in with a bowl full of water.

The maid bow to Cung Nhu and set the bowl down on the table.

The maid turn to Cung Nhu and said, "Tieu tho (young mistress), young master told you to wash your face. I will bring in breakfast for you,"

Cung Nhu look at the maid confusedly, "Who...who are you?" she ask.

"I'm your personal maid, my name is Tuong Vy," the maid reply politely, "If you need anything, just tell me and I'll get it for you. I'll go get your breakfast now," the maid said and left.

Cung Nhu got up and wash her face after the maid have left. She change into a simple light blue dress when somebody knock on her door.

"Come in!!!" Cung Nhu said.

The door open and Tuong Vy walk in, carrying a tray of food. She set it on the table and left.

The man Cung Nhu saw yesterday walk in and Cung Nhu grin happily.

"Gia Kinh (Kenny Ho) ca ca (big brother-in this case, they're not related))!!!" she exclaim.

"You remember everything now? After you fall down that tree, we thought you would die. You were unconscious for ten days and ten nights straight. I'm so happy that you're still alive," Gia Kinh said as Cung Nhu grab her arms around his arm and pull him to the table.

"I remember falling down a tree and then everything went black. Where is father and mother?" Cung Nhu ask as she hungrily eat her breakfast.

"They went to the temple in the next town to pray for your well being,"

"Why does they have to go that far? There's no temple in our town?"

"There is but the other temple is more famous. Whoever pray there have their wishes granted,"

"Ca ca (big brother), can we go outside?"

"Sure, I will take you but eat your breakfast first,"

Vinh Nghi (Anita Yuen) ran her hand on the cold and sharp blade of the sword. Her eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"It's all because of you!! All because of you!!! If you never exist, he wouldn't change!!! He wouldn't change into a coldhearted killer!!!!" Vinh Nghi exclaim and slam her hand on the large rock beside her. It immediately shatter into pieces.

A tear fell down the sword's blade, Vinh Nghi bury her face in her arms and cry bitterly. She thought back to a long time ago when she was still innocent and he was still unambitious....

An Tuan (Vincent Jiao) follow his savior quietly. He was puzzle over what had happen. When he woke up, nothing was like how he have remember it. The three girls was gone. His mentor's dead body was nowhere to be seen.

A woman wearing a veil to cover her face stood before him. Her eyes watch him with pity and worriness. An Tuan wanted to do something to thank her but she wouldn't let him.

An Tuan decide to follow her to find a way to show his gratitude. He have been following her for three days now but she never open her mouth to speak. It was as if she was mute.

Jeh,

This is getting very very interesting. I'm anxiously waiting for your update!
    "share the glory in the story"

shut up already

Hey Jeh!

Hmm...I can't believe Anita has so much vent up anger...shattering rocks and stuff. And as for Vincent, he is following that woman around. I wonder if the woman already knows that he is following her around. Okay, lots of question. Anyways, update soon so that I can get these questions answered!
    "It is poop calling vomit stink."---the insult dog

Plz visit my site: http://omnibus.250x.com

Hey Nicki, thank you for commenting. Sorry for taking so long to update.

Hey Tido, I will start to retell Anita's past bit by bit so stay tuned. Your questions will be answer in time so be patient.

Chapter 15 Reminisce The Past

"Vinh Nghi (Anita Yuen)!!! Vinh Nghi!!! Wait for me!!! You're walking too fast!!!" an 18 years old Tri Lam (Julian Cheung) shouted, running after a young girl wearing a white dress.

Panting heavily, Tri Lam leans against a wall and catch his breath. The girl turns around to face Tri Lam and smile widely. She looks to be about 17 years old and come from a wealthy family. The fabric she worn can only be seen on wealthy people.

“Come on, Tri Lam! We’re going to miss it! Hurry up!!!” the girl yelled.

“Vinh Nghi, I can make it. Go on without me. I’m going to stay here and rest.” Tri Lam said and sat down exhaustedly.

Vinh Nghi frowned and walked over to Tri Lam, “Get up! You have to come with me!!! C’mon!” she ordered and drags a reluctant Tri Lam away.

They arrived at a clearing in the middle of the forest and sat down.

“Oh, good! We didn’t miss it!” Vinh Nghi happily exclaimed.

It was beginning to get dark as the sun sets. The sky turns a shade of orange and pink. The weak sunlight cast what was left of its light on a tree nearby. The leaves turn rainbow and then became green again. The sun has disappeared behind the mountain; its bright sunlight was replaced by the luminescent light of the moon.

Vinh Nghi watches the breathtaking sight in awe. She took a glance at Tri Lam and said, “That was so beautiful! It would be great to watch the sunset with the person you love,” she hinted to Tri Lam.

Tri Lam yawned, “Yeah, whatever. Why did you took me out here?” he asked and yawn again.

Vinh Nghi widens her eyes and then, with a humph, she stood up and makes her way back to town. Tri Lam looks at her puzzlingly and then went after her.

Noticing Vinh Nghi is not talking to him, Tri Lam inquired, “Why are you so quiet?”

Vinh Nghi look at him in disbelieve, she couldn’t understand why he still hasn’t get what she is trying to tell him yet. Vinh Nghi angrily quickens her pace, ignoring Tri Lam’s call for her to slow down.

While running after Vinh Nghi, Tri Lam try to think about what he had done wrong. He scratches his head and frown; he didn’t know why Vinh Nghi was mad at him.
    Vinh Nghi continues to walk fast when a hand jerked her back. She turned around to face Tri Lam. Looking into his dark eyes, Vinh Nghi can’t help but blush. She lowered her head so he could not see her red face. Jumping back to reality, Vinh Nghi tries to release Tri Lam’s strong grip on her arm.

“I won’t let go until you tell me why you’re mad at me,” he said determinedly.

Vinh Nghi look away, she was angry at him for being so dumb. She had hinted to him many times that she liked him but he never gets the hints.

Suddenly, Tri Lam lean down and kiss her lip lightly, it was a short kiss but to Vinh Nghi, the kiss seem to last for eternity. Tri Lam stood up straight and look at Vinh Nghi, whose large eyes is bulging out in surprise. She smile and hug Tri Lam tightly.

“Give me back the sword!” Tuyen Huyen (Jessica Hsuan) ordered.

“I told you, I don’t have it!” Thien Lac (Louis Koo) shouted, frustrated.

“Liar!” Tuyen Huyen exclaimed and pointed her sword straight at Thien Lac.

“You want to fight, eh? I’ll fight with you,” Thien Lac muttered and motioned for his servant to hide somewhere safe.

Tuyen Huyen stab at Thien Lac’s heart but he blocked it with his sword. He tries to swipe her legs but she jumped up.

After about 2000 or so moves, sweat drops appear on their faces. They were getting exhausted but they still continue the fight.

Tuyen Huyen continue to slash Thien Lac, her moves were deadly. Thien Lac was gentler since he didn’t want to kill. The two fought while observing their opponents, looking for a weakness.

Tuyen Huyen stab forth and Thien Lac dodge it. A flute fell out of his pocket. Thien Lac attempt to retreat it, leaving an opening for Tuyen Huyen to attack. She brought her sword down and slashes his arm.

Tuyen Huyen was about to go in for the kill when she saw the flute. Past memories flooded her minds. A tear ran down her cheek. She wipes it away and somersault onto a tree.

“I’ll be back!” Tuyen Huyen warned before she disappears.

Thien Lac clutched his flute tightly, looking for any signs of damage on it. When he sees that there were none, Thien Lac smile.

Gia Bao got out of his hiding place and approaches his master, “Thieu gia (young master), are you okay?! Look at your wound! Phu nhan (mistress) is going to kill me for this!” he exclaim worrily.

Thien Lac finally notices his wound, which was bleeding profusely.

“I’m okay, Gia Bao. No big deal.” Thien Lac assured.

Jeh, I'm reading your fan fic too!!!

Great Story!!!!! he,he,he.. I dunno how you manage doing 2 fanfic at the same time.. I even got lazy with Tesa translation.. he,he,he...
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

hey Jeh!

Hahah...you have finally updated! GREAT chapter! The scene with Anita and Chilam was so cute! Waiting for more!

Tido

Hey Eeyore, so happy that I have another reader Hehe, I just update when I feel like it. Usually go in order, like if I update Revenge today then I will update Betrayal some days after. Hope you continue to translate Tesa. It's getting interesting.

Hey Tido, hehe, thanks. I thought I begin to tell about their past. Plus, wanted you guys to see the happier side of Anita

Chapter 16 A Stormy Night

Tuyen Huyen (Jessica Hsuan) ran deep inside the forest. She slump down on the ground and cry bitterly. That flute reminds her of painful memories she had try to forget.

“Go away!!! Stop haunting me!!! Go away!!! Why can’t I forget you?! Why?!” Tuyen Huyen screamed out at the top of her lungs, she reaches inside her shirt pocket and brought out a crystal phoenix.

“I’m the king and you’re my queen…” a little boy’s voice rang through Tuyen Huyen’s head over and over again. She clutches her head, trying to push the voice away.

The sky gradually darken, thunder roar and lightning flashes across the sky. Then, the rain starts to fall. At first, it was only a drizzle but then it abruptly turn into a storm. The wind beat across the trees, causing the branches to shake violently.

Despite all of the commotion, Tuyen Huyen continues to weep when she suddenly heard something. A beautiful tune was playing loud and clear despite the howling of the wind. The tune is coming from a flute.

Tuyen Huyen could never forget that tune. She and her childhood sweetheart use to sing it when they were little.

“Come out!! Stop being a coward and come out here!!! Come and explain to me why you broke your promise! Come out! I know you can hear me, Co Thien Lac!!!!” Tuyen Huyen bellowed.

Thien Lac (Louis Koo) stops playing his flute and look around. He thought he heard someone calling him.

“Young master, food is ready! Come here and eat!” Gia Bao called.

Thien Lac walks over and sat down next to Gia Bao by the fire. He watched the storm outside with interest.

“I don’t know why you wanted to stay here in this dirty cave instead of finding an inn to rest in,” Gia Bao complained as he thwart off a fly irritatingly.

“C’mon, Gia Bao, it’s much better being out here and enjoy the nature than being imprison in that inn. Father will surely find me if we stay in that inn,” Thien Lac replied.

“Enjoy the nature? Whatever. I still don’t know if we’re going to live until tomorrow with the storm outside,”

“Speaking of the storm, how long do you think it will last?”

“I don’t know, hope it will stop tomorrow. We need to go home, lao gia (master-Thien Lac’s father) is probably very mad at us for sneaking out of the house,”

“Don’t worry Gia Bao, if father ask, I’ll take all the blame,”

Their conversation was cut off when a figure, wet from head to toe, enter the cave.

Vinh Nghi (Anita Yuen) skips along the flower garden as she sings happily. She turns around to face a sleeping Tri Lam (Julian Cheung). The bright smile disappears from Vinh Nghi’s face.

The angry Vinh Nghi approaches the sleeping form of Tri Lam and kicks him hard on the shin. Tri Lam, now fully awake, yells out in pain.

Vinh Nghi laugh heartily while Tri Lam frown, “What did you do that for?” he asked.

“I brought you out here to play with me, not sleep,” Vinh Nghi retorted.

“I can’t help it, I’m tire,” Tri Lam whined.

“Well, then, go home and sleep! I’m going to go to Trinh cong tu’s (young master Trinh) house. He invited me to go sightseeing with him. I hope I’m not too late,” Vinh Nghi said and attempted to walk away.

Tri Lam hurrily went after her, “Wait, Vinh Nghi, wait!! I’m sorry! Don’t be mad at me! Wait! Don’t walk too fast!!! You can’t go to that scumbag’s house!!! Wait for me!!!” Tri Lam screamed.

Vinh Nghi stops walking, causing Tri Lam to bump into her.

“You’re not mad anymore?” Tri Lam asks happily.

“I’m still a little bit mad,” Vinh Nghi replied.

Tri Lam bend down and pick up a bundle of flowers, with roots still attach. Vinh Nghi laughs at the sight causing Tri Lam to look down at the ground.

“Do you like these flowers or do you like that jade necklace that “Trinh cong tu” (young master Trinh) gave you?” Tri Lam asked, discouraged.

“No, I love it!!!” Vinh Nghi answered, still laughing. She took the flowers from Tri Lam’s hand and said, “Thank you, Tri Lam,” she lean in and kiss him on the cheek.

Hey Jeh!

Great! you have updated again! Hope Jessica won't get sick from the ran.
    haha...thanks for ending the chapter with Anita and Julian. Okay, update soon!

Tido