• Water Margin 2011

5 38.46%
  • Three Kingdoms 2010

5 38.46%
  • Rose Mansion Dream

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2010 - 2011 Best Mainland TV Series Poll

Hey the new rose mansion dream look good too but no one is voting for it....!?

is there a way to add more choice to the voting thingy?

There should be an option where we can vote twice or something.

For those who voted for Journey to the West can you explain how you managed to vote for a series which hasnt even been aired yet? 2011 Journey to the West shouldnt even have been included in the poll at all, its like saying that food tasted the best when you've just seen it on TV while you've tasted the other 3 first hand. This thread was made weeks/months too early!

Quote Originally Posted by sakhee View Post
    For those who voted for Journey to the West can you explain how you managed to vote for a series which hasnt even been aired yet? 2011 Journey to the West shouldnt even have been included in the poll at all, its like saying that food tasted the best when you've just seen it on TV while you've tasted the other 3 first hand. This thread was made weeks/months too early!
    Well you don't need to watch the whole series to know if it good or not.
    1. I have already watched all the other journey to the west and as far as I know, journey to the west will always be the best story for me to read or watch.

2. Have you been watching the trailers that I have been posting? I don't know about you but, those trailer of journey to the west 2011 truly look amazing.

3. TV cannot be taste like food can be so fail analogy you have there.

Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    Well you don't need to watch the whole series to know if it good or not.
    1. I have already watched all the other journey to the west and as far as I know, journey to the west will always be the best story for me to read or watch.

2. Have you been watching the trailers that I have been posting? I don't know about you but, those trailer of journey to the west 2011 truly look amazing.

3. TV cannot be taste like food can be so fail analogy you have there.
    Basing something on trailers how low can you get? What makes you think it would be the same as the other JTTW you've watched. Trailers only show the good parts ive watched many trailers thinking the movie is good when it ends up not being so.
    P.S learn to use the edit button instead of making multiple posts.
    Last edited by sakhee; 07-26-11 at 09:18 PM.

Basing something on trailers how low can you get? What makes you think it would be the same as the other JTTW you've watched. Trailers only show the good parts ive watched many trailers thinking the movie is good when it ends up not being so.
    P.S learn to use the edit button instead of making multiple posts.

There is also a 30 minutes behind the scene which show me that Zhanh Jizhong really put all his effort into making Journey to the West 2011.

Uhhhh that would also depend on what you are watching the series for. like princekrillo here is more into the deep meaning of the person that wrote the book.

ME? I watch it because the monkey king is funny and entertaining, and as far as all the trailers and footage so far, the monkey king is FUNNY and entertaining.

You? What do you watch it for? Oh let me guess the HOT girls actress??? or if you're a girl than let me take another guess.... the hot guys actor....

Oh and I also love all the computer graphic so far from zhang jizhong version, it look like he hired the right nerdy computer master people to do all the good graphic unlike the 2009 version, all hot girls, no nerd computer graphic designer. bad computer graphic.......

Just like some people who never watch or read journey to the west.
    I met them on Wow online and this is what they told me.
    they said they watched The Forbidden Kingdom movie because Jackie Chan was in it. Though they never know what the heck the monkey king is, they will watch any movie with jackie chan in it.
    Last edited by IPlayWow; 07-26-11 at 09:45 PM.

There is also a 30 minutes behind the scene which show me that Zhanh Jizhong really put all his effort into making Journey to the West 2011.

Uhhhh that would also depend on what you are watching the series for. like princekrillo here is more into the deep meaning of the person that wrote the book.

ME? I watch it because the monkey king is funny and entertaining, and as far as all the trailers and footage so far, the monkey king is FUNNY and entertaining.

You? What do you watch it for? Oh let me guess the HOT girls actress??? or if you're a girl than let me take another guess.... the hot guys actor....

Oh and I also love all the computer graphic so far from zhang jizhong version, it look like he hired the right nerdy computer master people to do all the good graphic unlike the 2009 version, all hot girls, no nerd computer graphic designer. bad computer graphic.......

Just like some people who never watch or read journey to the west.
    I met them on Wow online and this is what they told me.
    they said they watched The Forbidden Kingdom movie because Jackie Chan was in it. Though they never know what the heck the monkey king is, they will watch any movie with jackie chan in it.
    You're seriously comparing effort with how good it would be? Some people put it so much effort into something and still ends up mediocre, you never heard of the phrase quality over quantity, the quantity in this case is refering to his time and effort? Of course im not saying its not good because unlike you i'll like to watch it first before i'd comment. Ive seen the trailer, to me it seems like another JTTW production nothing special, until i actually watch it i cant actually compare in depth if it would be better than the other 3 in the polls.

You're seriously comparing effort with how good it would be? Some people put it so much effort into something and still ends up mediocre, you never heard of the phrase quality over quantity, the quantity in this case is refering to his time and effort? Of course im not saying its not good because unlike you i'll like to watch it first before i'd comment. Ive seen the trailer, to me it seems like another JTTW production nothing special, until i actually watch it i cant actually compare in depth if it would be better than the other 3 in the polls.

What exactly are you comparing Journey to the West with the other three?

computer graphic? I have no doubt journey to the west 2011 will have far superior computer graphic compare to the other three series. Hey it's a series that require computer graphic monkey king 72 magic. Well so the computer graphic should be on the special list.

can't really compare story lines cause that wouln't make any sense cause they'll all diferent stories.

How arrogance sun wu kong is the begginging? like zhang fei? there you can compare that lol.

How Yuan Shao didn't listen to Tian Feng just like Tang Monk didn't listen to sun wu kong about bone demon girl.

So Yuan Shao end up losing to cao cao. Tnag Monk dismiss monkey king, than got capture by bone demon girl.

What exactly are you comparing Journey to the West with the other three?

computer graphic? I have no doubt journey to the west 2011 will have far superior computer graphic compare to the other three series. Hey it's a series that require computer graphic monkey king 72 magic. Well so the computer graphic should be on the special list.

can't really compare story lines cause that wouln't make any sense cause they'll all diferent stories.

How arrogance sun wu kong is the begginging? like zhang fei? there you can compare that lol.

How Yuan Shao didn't listen to Tian Feng just like Tang Monk didn't listen to sun wu kong about bone demon girl.

So Yuan Shao end up losing to cao cao. Tnag Monk dismiss monkey king, than got capture by bone demon girl.
    Like i said in my above post im not comparing anything unless ive seen it, because there is nothing to compare right now!

Like i said in my above post im not comparing anything unless ive seen it, because there is nothing to compare right now!

Well can you at least compare Song Jian to Yuan Shao?? Since you probably watch Three Kingdoms 2010 and water Margin 2011 already.

Or

Cao Cao and Cao Chu.... Both are prime minster in both story.

You voted for Water Margin 2011. wanna explain why?

who is your favorite character in the 108 hero of lian shang?
    Last edited by IPlayWow; 07-26-11 at 11:12 PM.

Seem like this person doesn't know much about the 4 great stories and is only in here to start a pointless arguement. I think I was right, this person might be only watching just for hot girls or guys actor/actress.

Seem like this person doesn't know much about the 4 great stories and is only in here to start a pointless arguement. I think I was right, this person might be only watching just for hot girls or guys actor/actress.
    We get this from a person who bases something on a trailer and plays WoW, this person is so ironic.

We get this from a person who bases something on a trailer and plays WoW, this person is so ironic.

well not just the trailer but Journey to the West in general is the best....

if you say I base it on just the trailer than I'm gonna expect you to type up a full summary review of the series. every second detailed every corner covered. Can you do that?

I bet you're the same and will just type up something from the good chapter and avoid comment on some chapters. the series will be 60-70 episodes long. are you sure you're up for that challenge???

The 5-10 minutes trailer is good enough for me to determine if it good or not. not to mention the theme song and ending song. Now what other people think is there own opininion and as for me, I think journey to the west is the best as long as they have a monkey king that is funny on screen, I will watch.

well the first two episodes aired last night so go check it out. two more will be aired soon

well the first two episodes aired last night so go check it out. two more will be aired soon
    I would definately watch it because i was looking forward to it since last year, but only after ive finished watching one of the other five series im currently watching.

I usually decide whether I want to watch to watch the show based on the trailer. But to determine the quality of the show, I usually give the show a few episodes. Trailers don't say anything, really. They show you the most exciting parts. If I was so hyped up for every show because they had a good trailer, I'd find myself disappointed a lot. & ZJZ shows, in general, can be rather... disappointing. Hopefully, JJTW would prove me wrong of course.

Anyway, personally, I don't find ppl watching shows because of hot/good actors/actresses wrong. From the way you put things, you make everyone else (except those that watch JJTW) sound shallow. Watching TV in the first place... is not something very intellectual. O.O Unless you're watching a documentary or something. JJTW is no different. You're watching it because the monkey king is funny. Not much difference from others who watch things because they like the actors/actresses.

Nothing wrong with that but I do wish you could stop attacking everyone just because they do not share the same opinion with you that JJTW is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Mwahaha View Post
    I usually decide whether I want to watch to watch the show based on the trailer. But to determine the quality of the show, I usually give the show a few episodes. Trailers don't say anything, really. They show you the most exciting parts. If I was so hyped up for every show because they had a good trailer, I'd find myself disappointed a lot. & ZJZ shows, in general, can be rather... disappointing. Hopefully, JJTW would prove me wrong of course.

Anyway, personally, I don't find ppl watching shows because of hot/good actors/actresses wrong. From the way you put things, you make everyone else (except those that watch JJTW) sound shallow. Watching TV in the first place... is not something very intellectual. O.O Unless you're watching a documentary or something. JJTW is no different. You're watching it because the monkey king is funny. Not much difference from others who watch things because they like the actors/actresses.

Nothing wrong with that but I do wish you could stop attacking everyone just because they do not share the same opinion with you that JJTW is the best.
    my reason of it being funny is like less worst than their reason of watching it for hot actor hot actress because it's like commiting adultery. actually there is alot to learn from anything if you really pay attention instead of just fast forwarding to the hot actor or actress part.

my reason of it being funny is like less worst than their reason of watching it for hot actor hot actress because it's like commiting adultery. actually there is alot to learn from anything if you really pay attention instead of just fast forwarding to the hot actor or actress part.
    I think only one person said they're watching it because of an hot actor or actress, but you just assumed everyone is doing the same. I doubt anyone watches a drama just because of an unknown hot actor or actress but the quality of the acting and the script (Well apart from a small proportion). And from how you put all your arguments in this thread it does seem very much like your just attacking anyone who didnt vote for JTTW. I didnt mention it before because there was no reason to, but because Mwahaha and someone else on page 1 is saying the same thing dont you think you should be reflecting upon this?