ok...i editted post 120 to make old sexy less heartless:
"Wu Haocun observed as Lan Tianying left. A part of him strongly wished to follow Tianying partially to help him but more importantly, to learn about the whereabouts of Lan Mengying. Rumors had it that she died during the Lan Manor arson; however, Haocun could not bring himself to accept this. Unless he heard it from Lan Tinaying, he held on to whatever little hope he had that Mengying might still be alive. Among the members of the Fabulous Four, he was closest to her and always thought of her as a sister. If she was still alive, perhaps that meant she was also in trouble while under the Lan Manor house arrest.
Haocun felt troubled, yet, there were more important things at stake. The responsibility rested heavily on his shoulders that neither romance nor deep rooted friendship from the past can interfere with his task at hand. Also, Lan Tianying was a very able martial artist, the Lan Manor should be fine once Tianying returned. He wondered who that Yushen girl was and why did she look so similar to Xingye? Seeing both Lan Tianying and Yushen brought so many memories from the past, and he was momentarily lost in his thoughts. He shook his head and forced himself to focus on the task at hand."
i mean, esepcially considering it's hot and humid and they haven't bathed for days--that's already pretty unfortunate. Plague won't have to worry about being recognized...i think the villagers are going to drop dead anywhere within 50 feet of the group
it's okay, even if you don't sabotage them...i will. but i need to make another post first before someone sabotages plague and unlucky.
just updated the reason why chen biyu is everywhere.
Anyway, a question:
Was this before or after the Fab4 disbanded?At first, she mocked him and thought he was pretending to be a member of the Fabulous Four, and it took him a long while to finally convince her that he truly was the leader of the Fabulous Four. Regardless, his adventures with her demonstrated that she really was a heroine and cared greatly for the people of Donghai.
I think...we need to resort the timeline...
F4 should've broken up shortly after Ms. Evil left the group, which should be around 20 years ago. That means Miss Chen should've been around 14-15ish when Ms. Evil left the group? Or maybe Fab 3 still went on for 1-2 years before deciding to call it quits?
OK I posted some background regarding Prince Ying staged his successful coup.
Right now we still have some loose ends on the Donghai front, namely:
1. Xiwu has presented Wancheng as a gift to Pan. Will the King accept it?
2. Xiwu intends to parley with the garrison at Chibi, asking how they intend to help Prince Ying. How will they react?
3. The Pan army in Donghai is planning something treacherous. Grins.
# CERN # LHC # CMS #
Do you have a question about the Universe?
Can we draw a timeline first?
What is the time difference between when Xiwu offered Wancheng to Pan vs. Prince Ying's sneak attack on Jianye? Which event occured first?
How long has it been since Prince Ying took over Jianye and how long did it take for the rest of the cities to surrender, too?
And where is old sexy and plague in relation to all this?
2) I'm not even sure if they want to talk to Xiwu... O_O;;; Why would they answer such a question anyway? It's none of Xiwu's business.
3) What are they planning to do? Launch a surprise attack on Donghai with Xiwu joint forces? If this is the case then Donghai is in big trouble. But if it's just Pan alone I don't think it can do much harm as of yet. Neither Prince Ying nor General Huang Shi trusts Pan and the Pan army are closely watched.
2) After Prince Ying took over, the news began to spread fast. So the surrender will take around 1 week. So he's taken over for only about a week.
3) I think when Old Sexy and Plague reaches Sima Cuifen, Prince Ying would have only just taken over Jianye, but probably not at that one week yet, so they are slightly behind.
icy, i'm not too saavy with war scenes, so i'll leave that for you guys to decide and will just kind of follow everyone's decision.
i think old sexy's timeline is now in sync with prince ying. it takes longer for news from donghai to reach pan given the distance. since tang baozhi and sima cuifen live in the outskirts of luoyang, they don't really get up to date news quickly as they don't visit luoyang often. also, for the past few days to week, they have been held hostage by chen biyu. and biyu isn't really into politics unless it has to do with donghai. even then she's not so sure of prince ying's character to take much of an active role in donghai's politics until haocun lectured her. so they are in the same timeline now. i'll make it clear in my next post when chen biyu reveals that she heard prince ying has taken over jianye.
maybe old sexy is too focus on donghai and biyu to notice that glitch. or maybe plague really looks like a dude. or old sexy is losing it. or he thinks plague is harmless so doesn't focus too much on her to notice that feng is a she/girl.