Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Sealed with a Kiss 《千山暮雪》 - Hawick Lau, Ying Er, Wen Zheng Rong

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    WARNING! SPOILER! WARNING! SPOILER!
    I just saw this raw clip of an upcoming kiss scene...not a very romantic one...I'm not sure if it's going to make the final cut...It's from the infamous bathtub tuggle scene...and it gets a little bloody...lol...BEWARE

http://tv.sohu.com/20111027/n323652986.shtml
    OmG!!! I watched the sneak peek, It's so raw and fleshy which scares me a little bit. Hawick's acting was so real. I know I am bad but love to see more intensive passionate drama like this.

I just saw this raw clip of an upcoming kiss scene...not a very romantic one...I'm not sure if it's going to make the final cut...It's from the infamous bathtub tuggle scene...and it gets a little bloody...lol...BEWARE

OMG!!! The kissing scene was so raw and flesh making heat almost stop beating for one second. Hawick's acting was perfect. Love to see more intensive passionate drama like this one.

OMG.....What the heck is wrong w/ XiaoShan? He already got a gf and now holding hand w/ ex-gf. If he still loves TongXue, then he should make it clear and breakup w/ his gf (XianZi). Dude...pls love one person at the time, NOT catching fishes w/ both hands. And I still do not understand...that TongXue should of know that XiaoShan already got a gf, and even if she still have feeling for him, she should not holding his hand......ahhhh........
    And XiaoShan's gf, Did she really ever think that if she posted TongXue and ShaoQian's pic on over the internet, TongXue would run to XiaoShan when TongXue got in trouble. And did XianZi ever think that she is the one who created a chance for both her bf, XiaoShan, and TongXue to get together...OMG These two people XiaoShan and XianZi got on my nerve. I wish they could go off screen to somewhere.>.<
    And I found the funny thing that YongFei asked XianZi to posted the pic on the internet, and now her brother, ZhenFei asked his friend to posted TongXue and his pic on internet to helped TongXue to clarify the rumor......these two... sister and brother are funny.
    AND OMG poorrrr ShaoQian......He tried to look for TongXue the whole nighttttt. :/

Quote Originally Posted by FTdream View Post
    OMG.....What the heck is wrong w/ XiaoShan? He already got a gf and now holding hand w/ ex-gf. If he still loves TongXue, then he should make it clear and breakup w/ his gf (XianZi). Dude...pls love one person at the time, NOT catching fishes w/ both hands. And I still do not understand...that TongXue should of know that XiaoShan already got a gf, and even if she still have feeling for him, she should not holding his hand......ahhhh........
    And XiaoShan's gf, Did she really ever think that if she posted TongXue and ShaoQian's pic on over the internet, TongXue would run to XiaoShan when TongXue got in trouble. And did XianZi ever think that she is the one who created a chance for both her bf, XiaoShan, and TongXue to get together...OMG These two people XiaoShan and XianZi got on my nerve. I wish they could go off screen to somewhere.>.<
    Zi Xian is not really Xiao Shan's girlfriend. See, that's the thing I hate about Xiao Shan. He never officially acknowledges Zi Xian as his girlfriend, and not only does he let Zi Xian continue to hope that they can be together but everyone around them thinks they are an official couple. According to Xiao Shan, it's just one big misunderstanding since it has always been Zi Xian who aggressively pursued him. As for TongXue, Xiao Shan has more than once told her that he and Zi Xian are just "friends" and she also knows through Zi Xian's own words that Xiao Shan doesn't treat her with much warmth. After TongXue's private life with ShaoQian got exposed online and her uncle's betrayal, TongXue's world was crumbling down. Her one and only best friend, Yue Ying, even coldly rejected her. She pretty much had no one to turn to except for Xiao Shan. He has always symbolized the "happiness" in her life, and to TongXue, Xiao Shan is her only savior from her predicament....He represents the hero who can save her from the evil devil, ShaoQian. unfortunately, Xiao Shan fails her miserably and he can't even take care of his own problems. It's all puppy love...Once you lose the opportunity to be together, it's hard to go back...

Zi Xian is blinded by her love for Xiao Shan, so she trusted YongFei to find a way to keep TongXue away. Yong Fei's promise is Zi Xian's last hope to have Xiao Shan. She took it and did what YongFei instructed without thinking too much into things.
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-28-11 at 01:13 PM.
    Need to stop being lazy...

And I found the funny thing that YongFei asked XianZi to posted the pic on the internet, and now her brother, ZhenFei asked his friend to posted TongXue and his pic on internet to helped TongXue to clarify the rumor......these two... sister and brother are funny.
    AND OMG poorrrr ShaoQian......He tried to look for TongXue the whole nighttttt. :/
    I thing Tong Xue don't know who to go to when she need comfort. She didn't know that ShaoQian was looking for her the whole night. Poor guy, running around looking for TongXue. He even beat up his bros-in-law.

does anyone else not like zhenfei right now? i know he supposedly told tongxue to help her (thus making him a hero), but i kinda felt that he also did it for selfish reasons. iono if its just his acting is not good enuff, but it feels like part of the reason he spilled the truth (even if not to be with her) is at least to get back at shao qian for humiliating him at the restaurant. i mean, i didn't like that he seemingly made peace with shao qian the other day when he went to shao qian's house and did all this sh*t behind his back. n he's an idiot if he thinks that shooing tongxue away will bring shao qian back to his sis.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteBabyAngel17 View Post
    does anyone else not like zhenfei right now? i know he supposedly told tongxue to help her (thus making him a hero), but i kinda felt that he also did it for selfish reasons. iono if its just his acting is not good enuff, but it feels like part of the reason he spilled the truth (even if not to be with her) is at least to get back at shao qian for humiliating him at the restaurant. i mean, i didn't like that he seemingly made peace with shao qian the other day when he went to shao qian's house and did all this sh*t behind his back. n he's an idiot if he thinks that shooing tongxue away will bring shao qian back to his sis.
    Maybe it's just the acting...HAHAHA...I think ZhenFei is supposed to be a smart character with a great sense of justice...but the actor didn't portray this trait very well and ended up looking self-serving instead of righteous...

I'm really like ShaoQian's housekeeper and chauffeur... They seem like such good and loyal people...Love the part where the housekeeper slammed the door on ZhenFei's face

@JoleCole: Do you have the preview link for tomorrow eps? I am dying to know what happens next hihi

Maybe it's just the acting...HAHAHA...I think ZhenFei is supposed to be a smart character with a great sense of justice...but the actor didn't portray this trait very well and ended up looking self-serving instead of righteous...

I'm really like ShaoQian's housekeeper and chauffeur... They seem like such good and loyal people...Love the part where the housekeeper slammed the door on ZhenFei's face
    Yes, I like that part when the housekepper playing video game with ShaoQian. I think the housekeeper & chauffeur try to help TongXue also. They seem to give her head up everytime she came back from outside.

Quote Originally Posted by SwtMem0ries View Post
    She's doing that because he told her "If you make me happy, I'll let you go. If you dont, I would never let you leave me". So, if she's on bad terms with him, she knows bad things will happen to her (i.e. rape every night, etc, etc). But, if she's on good terms with him, at least he'll give her some space (go out with friends) or when he's done playing with her, he'll let her leave and she gets her wish
    ooOO.. finally i understand..thx
    I've seen the bathtub kiss scene spoiler.. it's horrible.. I pity on Tong Xue & MSQ, neither of them enjoy it..hope their relationship get better after this scene..

Quote Originally Posted by she_ariesgirl View Post
    ooOO.. finally i understand..thx
    I've seen the bathtub kiss scene spoiler.. it's horrible.. I pity on Tong Xue & MSQ, neither of them enjoy it..hope their relationship get better after this scene..
    I want to watch that bathtub kiss scene T-T ... That link didn't load for me because I was trying to watch it at school. maybe when I get home, it'll works *prays*

I think I saw that scene where he bite her tongue?

Quote Originally Posted by SwtMem0ries View Post
    I want to watch that bathtub kiss scene T-T ... That link didn't load for me because I was trying to watch it at school. maybe when I get home, it'll works *prays*

I think I saw that scene where he bite her tongue?
    Yes, that's it.. he bite her tongue until bleeding

Can't wait till tonight XD want to see the next epsd :P

i think the storyline/plot is like the stories of Harlequin Romances...where most of the time the hero blackmail the heroine to being their mistress often involving revenge and misunderstanding. Hero is usually arrogant and possesive while the heroine is always the damsel in distress, thus they will always ending up loving each other. Such plot work because people are such a sucker for guilty pleasure including me.
    Last edited by pinyin753; 10-27-11 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pinyin753 View Post
    i think the storyline/plot is like the stories of Harlequin Romances...where most of the time the hero blackmail the heroine to being their mistress often involving revenge and misunderstanding resulting the hero and heroine ending up loving each other. Such plot work because it is such people are such a sucker for guilty pleasure including me.
    I was thinking the same thing the whole time I was watching the series! ShaoQian acts exactly like those heroes and TongXue acts like those heroines. Shao Qian is definitely an Alpha male.
    I don't make my decisions fearing fate, Fate makes his.

Quote Originally Posted by pinyin753 View Post
    i think the storyline/plot is like the stories of Harlequin Romances...where most of the time the hero blackmail the heroine to being their mistress often involving revenge and misunderstanding resulting the hero and heroine ending up loving each other. Such plot work because it is such people are such a sucker for guilty pleasure including me.
    Exactly, that's typical Harlequin plot and American historical romance. I didn't watch Asian contemporary drama for long time because the man 's characters were not enough strong, powerful in love (just my opinion). Recently, I watchhed Secret Garden(Dkorean drama) and Bbjx which blew me away. Now I am stuck with this.
    Last edited by darklove; 10-27-11 at 10:18 PM.

Historical romances are such guilty pleasures. But some of the stories have really, really racy scenes that are NC 17. Minors should not read
    Sealed with a Kiss is at most PG 13. Nothing explicit, but the director made it so the audience will use their imaginations.

Sorry for the minors, you guys need to wait. Viewers always get excited and impressed with good steamy scences. Love the changes in Chinese drama.

Wow! The kissing scence was so real and emotional making my heart stop beating for one second, maybe a trouble sleep tonight!

@JoleCole: Do you have the preview link for tomorrow eps? I am dying to know what happens next hihi
    The preview finally came out! Took forever this time. But here you go! I'm excited about tomorrow!! HEHEHEHEHE
    http://www.imgo.tv/clip-0-2-2329-210986-221896.shtml

The preview finally came out! Took forever this time. But here you go! I'm excited about tomorrow!! HEHEHEHEHE
    http://www.imgo.tv/clip-0-2-2329-210986-221896.shtml
    Thank you..I'm still waiting for the sub, to relieve the torture I read the thread and watch preview.