Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Sealed with a Kiss 《千山暮雪》 - Hawick Lau, Ying Er, Wen Zheng Rong

The show is going to end in one more week? So fast!

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    There's a secret contract between ShaoQian and YongFei about their fake marriage. If ShaoQian discloses to a 3rd party about their fake marriage, he would have to forfeit his wealth. I'm not sure what would happen to YongFei if she is the one who discloses the secret.

but why did they do that?

Hi Jolec is this drama as successful as QSHF or not? Does it get high rating or viewers when broadcasting?

I really really like watching the drama by still waiting for the Eng sub. Do you guys know any drama that has similar type of alpha male? I saw Hawick Law has a movie called Irreversi,wondering is it good or not? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky View Post
    Off topic, Hawick is working on another drama from the same author. I think it will be release 2012.
    What's the name of the drama? I know he has one drama called Ruyi coming next year.

someone know how to record livestreamings?
    when i watch it live i want to record it

Quote Originally Posted by darklove View Post
    What's the name of the drama? I know he has one drama called Ruyi coming next year.
    I only knowthe name in chinese 寂寞空庭春欲晚

How did the story end in the novel? Can someone put a spoiler to the ending?
    thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by pinyin753 View Post
    How did the story end in the novel? Can someone put a spoiler to the ending?
    thanks in advance
    I wrote about the novel's ending in post #25 earlier in this thread. You can check it out here:

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...l=1#post999655

Quote Originally Posted by laceytamtns View Post
    someone know how to record livestreamings?
    when i watch it live i want to record it
    I never looked into recording livestreaming, but if you want to download the drama...it's available in okay resolution .rmvb and 720p .mkv and 520p .mkv versions...Just check post #1...i provided a link to download...

Preview for Ep.17 and 18:
    http://www.imgo.tv/clip-0-2-2329-211333-222246.shtml
    OMG...this drama is more than half way...i don't want it to end so fast...

Quote Originally Posted by darklove View Post
    Hi Jolec is this drama as successful as QSHF or not? Does it get high rating or viewers when broadcasting?
    So far, ratings are good, but not great. QSHF had higher ratings than both BBJX and Sealed with a Kiss. For drama of this budget, it's doing pretty well... QSHF and BBJX were both grand productions, and judging just from the female costumes in this drama, we could tell they were low on budget. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/13/sweat.gif')
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-29-11 at 09:44 PM.
    Need to stop being lazy...

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1263480878
    ^
    I thought I was the only person who cracked up laughing just before I almost started crying, but it appears I'm not the only one...
    *sigh* the director really needed to have looked into little aspects like this...

Harwick's performance is really outstanding, especially the crying scene. I also find Liu Xue Hua (the mother's) character well developed, her acting of course is first class.
    Personally, I'm finding YongFei's evilness a little too much now and her character is becoming too flat...I don't really want to hate her in the end, I think it would be much better if viewers pity her...

Quote Originally Posted by Mangoberrie View Post
    ^
    I thought I was the only person who cracked up laughing just before I almost started crying, but it appears I'm not the only one...
    *sigh* the director really needed to have looked into little aspects like this...
    which scene do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Mangoberrie View Post
    ^
    which scene do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by pinyin753 View Post
    Does anyone think coercion sex equal rape? If she is doing the deed with tears, fear, and unwillingly from the bottom of her heart but still do it physically, is that consider rape?
    I think, essentially, yes, it's rape. But since this is a drama (just like in novel) so we tends to not be so offended...and the guy doing it is Hawick (not saying that it's okay for Hawick to go around raping everyone he meets!). It's hard to explain...I don't condone rape but...yea, hard to explain in this case...

Quote Originally Posted by ycdahiong View Post

One of them actually said that Xiaoshan was worse than Shaoqian. I agree, because Shaoqian remained faithful to his love while Xiaoshan actually did that deed with Zhixian who always denied their relationship. IF you don't love her, why would you even do it? And I am quite sure Xiaoshan actually did it if not he would have rebuke Zhixian that the child is not his. He did it and therefore, there is a possibility that Zhixian was pregnant.
    I was thinking that too when I saw episode 15. I was like, he's not denying it, not at all...so therefore, he slept with her...and why would he do that if he insist that they are not boyfriend and girlfriend?!

I used to be a TVB fan too. Have been watching them since I was young. However, I have been watching Mainland dramas for quite a while too.
    I don't make my decisions fearing fate, Fate makes his.

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    So far, ratings are good, but not great. QSHF had higher ratings than both BBJX and Sealed with a Kiss. For drama of this budget, it's doing pretty well... QSHF and BBJX were both grand productions, and judging just from the female costumes in this drama, we could tell they were low on budget. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/13/sweat.gif')
    Hah, QSHF had higher ratings? why didn't BBJX I don't really like QHSF.. maybe because I don't really like Ruby Lin and prefer Nicky Wu instead

Shaoqian is very depressed and follows Tongxue secretly. hai. T__T

Mu Yongfei is so crazy and pervertic now :S

Tongxue is pregnant.

And the next episode shows that Xiaoshan's gf will call Yongfei to inform her that Tongxue is pregnant. Seriously, what is wrong with her -_-" can she just disappear. She is like a person in the plot that continuously sabotage Tongxue - just a device to make sure Tongxue is in pain. Why? x_x

I'm a sucker for 1st love, so I couldn't bring myself to dislike Xiaoshan. And I cried most watching his scenes with Tong Xue

click to show/hide spoilers
    I thought it's like the novel (reading from Baidu) that Xiaoshan never slept with that girl? He was drunk and passed out, the girl lied they slept together? The girl was pregnant due to meeting guys in club (she doesn't know who the father is) and later contracted AIDS. She revealed this and apologized to Tong Xue in the end.

Being the softhearted and yes a bit wishy washy, I think Xiaoshan was too shocked to say anything when the girl suddenly said she's pregnant. But I don't hate him, I appreciate his love for Tongxue, I'm just sorry that he is powerless to help her.

my first post he2
    i like watching sealed with a kiss too
    appreciate people/things around us, because we never know for how long they can stay for us, at least when they gone, we are easier to let them go

Hello,
    Can anyone please please please help to do Eng sub for this drama at Viki? Non Chinese speaker like me really want to watch Sealed With The Kiss. Love to read your discussion in this thread. Thanks a lot.

I just finished watching ep. 17 and 18. Gosh...ShaoQian looks soo lonely and melancholic without TongXue by his side. He has always associated TongXue with "home." No matter how far or how long he is away, the house he shared with TongXue is undeniably and the only place he can call "home." Now that TongXue is gone, he seems homeless and doesn't even want to go back to their house anymore. I know ShaoQian can be a little bit sociopathic at times, I still can't help but pity the poor guy...His life got darn miserable after his parents' divorce, and of course, he vented out his misery on TongXue...and made her life miserable as well...

Besides loving to watch TongXue and ShaoQian's interactions, I really like the humor between ShaoQian and his brother-in-law, ZhenFei. Whenever they are together, their conversations always crack me up! These two guys should just be each other's soulmate. Another pair I like to watch is ShaoQian and YongFei. Their confrontations get boiling with suppressed animosity. ShaoQian always seems to have the upperhand over YongFei. I guess that's love. Whoever loves the person more will likely be the weaker party.

Quote Originally Posted by aqua marine View Post
    my first post he2
    i like watching sealed with a kiss too
    Welcome aqua marine! I hope you can share your thoughts with us. I'm sure this thread gets a little boring with only me doing all the talking...
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-30-11 at 06:17 PM.
    Need to stop being lazy...

[QUOTE=JoleCole;1013071]I just finished watching ep. 17 and 18. Gosh...ShaoQian looks soo lonely and melancholic without TongXue by his side. He has always associated TongXue with "home." No matter how far or how long he is away, the house he shared with TongXue is undeniably and the only place he can call "home." Now that TongXue is gone, he seems homeless and doesn't even want to go back to their house anymore. I know ShaoQian can be a little bit sociopathic at times, I still can't help but pity the poor guy...His life got darn miserable after his parents' divorce, and of course, he vented out his misery on TongXue...and made her life miserable as well...

Besides loving to watch TongXue and ShaoQian's interactions, I really like the humor between ShaoQian and his brother-in-law, ZhenFei. Whenever they are together, their conversations always crack me up! These two guys should just be each other's soulmate. An another pair I like to watch is ShaoQian and YongFei. Their confrontations get boiling with suppressed animosity. ShaoQian always seems to have thel upperhand over YongFei. I guess that's love. Whoever loves the person more will likely be the weaker party.

Welcome aqua marine! I hope you can share your thoughts with us. I'm sure this thread gets a little boring with only me doing all the talking...

Absolutely not boring at all. Thanks for sharing your thought, love to read them.By the way has the bath tub scene been shown already or not yet? If it has, can you please tell me what episode?