Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Sealed with a Kiss 《千山暮雪》 - Hawick Lau, Ying Er, Wen Zheng Rong

This drama is such an emotional roller coaster ride. I just love Shao Qian!

I'm falling behind with the episodes...work keeps me busy Monday through Friday and yesterday, I was at the USC-Stanford game. "Sealed With A Kiss" had to take a backseat to my team and now I've got plenty of episodes to catch up on once NFL Sunday is over.
    因為愛, 我才卸下偽裝♥不再當放羊的小孩

Quote Originally Posted by darklove View Post
    Hello,
    Can anyone please please please help to do Eng sub for this drama at Viki? Non Chinese speaker like me really want to watch Sealed With The Kiss. Love to read your discussion in this thread. Thanks a lot.
    There's already a team working on the english subs. However, you have to know that subbing isn't easy as you may think it is. I happen to be one of the subbers for Sealed it with a Kiss. Before any episode can be subbed, it has to be segmented first. We can't sub without the episodes already segment for us. I understand that you want to watch the drama in a language you can understand, but its really no use trying to rush them or asking people here to help sub. Even if they do want to help sub (which i'm sure they won't mind), but they can't help unless the episode is already segmented. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.

I sub/segment for a lot of dramas if you go on my page on viki. I would come across countless people who have never contributed once on viki asking us to sub. Some asked nicely and some ask very rudely. There are times where I feel "why am I doing this for someone else when I can be using that time to do other things like watch more dramas for myself?" My point is, no matter how nice people asked us to sub, it still comes across as they're being unappreciative and rude of the effort we put into the drama.

On top of just subbing, we also have other things to do like school, and work. Outside of school, there's studying for exams. Most subbers have already voiced their thoughts and opinions about this on viki. All we want to say is if you wish for the subs to be quicker, then you can help us by segmenting. Its a free service so even if we are on the subbers team, we are not held responsible to complete the drama in the language you want us to.

Sorry if I may sound harsh or anything. I tried to be nice as I can when I typed this message, but the more I type the furious I get so I'm just going to end it here.

Also, the bathtub scene hasn't been shown yet.

About EP17,18:

My heart broke for ShaoQian when he was picking up the stuff for TongXue.
    And I just noticed. That song that played in the scene has "qian shan" in its lyrics. The other song (the female one; by Ying Er? Not sure...) has "mu xue" in its lyrics. XD So thoughtful!

I love YueYing and TongXue's friendship. It makes me so envious T.T &&& It was so touching when TongXue was talking about keeping the baby.

Okay, so XiaoShan has lost all respect in my book. First, he's wishy washy in relationships. Then, he has to go and sleep with XianZhi. Now he had to go ahead and tell XianZhi about TongXue's pregnancy? (I'm assuming cuz I can't see how else she would know) Which now causes a chain reaction of messy confrontations b/c now YongFei knows. >=O
    On an unrelated note, YongFei was like a little girl in love (lol. her expression was actually cute!) when ShaoQian was thanking her at the dinner table and then he just broke her heart by bringing up his desire to divorce again... talk about ouch.

I loved when ShaoQian had a flashback at TongXue hugging him when sleeping (and then he smiled)! It was so adorable >//<
    I was surprised that it was a flashback though... cuz I thought they slept separately? (And that was totally TongXue's bed) So I thought it would be a later scene... And they didn't show ShaoQian taking a picture! :'(
    is in love with LongShi, still harboring love for HongShi, &&& having high hopes for ShiGe.

Unhappy

i just found some spoilers to the end and i dont think its a happy end
    if someone want to read
    here --> http://news.iqilu.com/other/20111024/581875_4.html

i just the spoilers to the end and i dont think its a happy end
    if someone want to read it
    here --> http://news.iqilu.com/other/20111024/581875_4.html

I fast-forwarded XiaoShan part on ep 17. Watching him is really annoying to me, so I skipped his part LOL. But seriously, I have no interested in watching XiaoShan. He is not a guy at all. (opinion )

and OMG, 0.0 TongXue was drinking red-wine while she s pregnant ahhhh, it is not good for the baby. And luckily, her friend stopped her ~~phew~~ LOL

For somehow, I think YongFei is so pitiful, love a person who never love her back. Even fight w/ her dad to helped him. In my opinion, she should let him go and agree to divorce......then maybe her life wont be depress or sad anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwhatsherface View Post

I loved when ShaoQian had a flashback at TongXue hugging him when sleeping (and then he smiled)! It was so adorable >//<
    I was surprised that it was a flashback though... cuz I thought they slept separately? (And that was totally TongXue's bed) So I thought it would be a later scene... And they didn't show ShaoQian taking a picture! :'(
    I think ShaoQian takes picture of TongXue (while she's asleep ) on the future ep when they take a vacation together; where they create a happy peaceful memory together. And cant wait till that vacation ep. I am so looking forward for that ep hihi
    Last edited by FTdream; 10-30-11 at 07:35 PM.

I was in the bbjx thread when some of the members started talking about Sealed with a Kiss... and it got me interested. Reading what kind of character of Mo ShaoQian didn't think Hawick Lau could pull it off... but oh my did he prove me wrong!!!

Loving the series at the moment!

Preview for Ep. 19, 20
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzE3Nzk3MzA0.html

OMG...the next two episodes are going to be soo heart wrenching!!! Somehow I can't bear to see ShaoQian's sadness...Now it's Tong Xue's turn to torment Mo ShaoQian. What goes around comes around...oh karma karma karma...
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-30-11 at 07:41 PM.
    Need to stop being lazy...

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    Preview for Ep. 19, 20
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzE3Nzk3MzA0.html

OMG...the next two episodes are going to be soo heart wrenching!!! Somehow I can't bear to see ShaoQian's sadness...Now it's Tong Xue's turn to torment Mo ShaoQian. What goes around comes around...oh karma karma karma...
    OMGGGG.... based on the preview for tomorrow, the cause of TongXue miscarriage is..... bc of the old man and YongFei.... AHHHHHHH........ why ppl are so evil, let the baby alone, the baby is innocent :'(

^
    omg. T.T

I couldn't stand the old man to begin with. He was so annoying, right from the start. -__-

I can't believe TongXue lied to ShaoQian about the miscarriage though. She didn't want revenge! She wanted the baby... T.T

Quote Originally Posted by FTdream View Post
    I think ShaoQian takes picture of TongXue (while she's asleep ) on the future ep when they take a vacation together; where they create a happy peaceful memory together. And cant wait till that vacation ep. I am so looking forward for that ep hihi
    Yea. That's what I meant with the "later scene" so I was confused on how they're going about the order of things...

And about YongFei; she is quite pitiful in a sense, but she doesn't deserve his love... uhh SPOILER-ISH ahead:
    I'm not sure if this is accurate (due to my limited recognition of chinese characters & google translate) in the epilogue section of the novel, YongFei says that she's actually the one who gave the money to TongXue's dad to betray ShaoQian's dad. And she never wants ShaoQian to know, fearing what he may do in response.
    Can someone confirm? (looks shyly at JoleCole)

I forget whether this is mentioned in the drama. Or if there was a scene in the drama that said ZhenFei did it...
    hm... -does not remember-
    is in love with LongShi, still harboring love for HongShi, &&& having high hopes for ShiGe.

I love this series too! i wish tong xue and shao qian had more screen time together! i can't wait for their trip to the beach!

anyways, i was rewatching some of the earlier episodes and did anyone notice in episode 4... when tong xue got out of the car to go to that dinner, she was wearing really nice white heels.. but later when she was drunk and was on the bench with shao qian, her shoes changed to a pair of black heels?? LOL and they showed really clear shots of her shoes both times.. i don't know how they didn't notice. hehe anyways i only noticed because i really liked the white pair :P

I know a lot of people don't like XiaoShan but I think he deserves some credit(as a character, not necessarily the actor)... I think some people have mistaken the pregnancy thing.. XiaoShan said that he got drunk once and blacked out. When he woke up he was in ZhiXian's room.. so he automatically thought they had something. I think ZhiXian used it as an excuse to become XiaoShan's gf....

Anyway, XiaoShan loves TongXue but he's too tied down by traditions.. and is a bit wishy washy....

Quote Originally Posted by ohwhatsherface View Post
    ^
    SPOILER-ISH ahead:
    I'm not sure if this is accurate (due to my limited recognition of chinese characters & google translate) in the epilogue section of the novel, YongFei says that she's actually the one who gave the money to TongXue's dad to betray ShaoQian's dad. And she never wants ShaoQian to know, fearing what he may do in response.
    Can someone confirm? (looks shyly at JoleCole)
    SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!
    Yep. In the novel, YongFei was the master culprit in the downfall ShaoQian's father. She was interested in ShaoQian, but he straight out rejected her. Then she bought off TongXue's father to betray ShaoQian's father so his family would go into a financial crisis and force to enter into a marriage alliance with her family.
    SPOILER ENDS! SPOILER ENDS! SPOILER ENDS! SPOILER ENDS!

Quote Originally Posted by chang454 View Post
    I love this series too! i wish tong xue and shao qian had more screen time together! i can't wait for their trip to the beach!

anyways, i was rewatching some of the earlier episodes and did anyone notice in episode 4... when tong xue got out of the car to go to that dinner, she was wearing really nice white heels.. but later when she was drunk and was on the bench with shao qian, her shoes changed to a pair of black heels?? LOL and they showed really clear shots of her shoes both times.. i don't know how they didn't notice. hehe anyways i only noticed because i really liked the white pair :P
    I noticed it too! hahahha...that was a big groof....I think there are actually quite a few...
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-30-11 at 10:47 PM.

Welcome aqua marine! I hope you can share your thoughts with us. I'm sure this thread gets a little boring with only me doing all the talking...
    he2, before i sign up, i always look at this forum for couple of weeks, thanks for sharing the information
    i like yong fei beside tong xue and shaoqian,i feel pity to her, because she cant let shaoqian go, if she cant let him go, her life will be much better, because she has a life that not all people can have it
    cant wait for tonight next episode of qian shan mu xue
    appreciate people/things around us, because we never know for how long they can stay for us, at least when they gone, we are easier to let them go

i think this is my first posting.
    I love the scene yong fei vs shao gian, shao gian vs father in-law , und yong fei's brother - shao gian.

Anyone know if the full opening themesong and ending song has already been released?

GIFs of the kissing scenes
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o390/jolecole/kiss5.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o390/jolecole/kiss2-2.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o390/jolecole/kiss1.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o390/jolecole/kiss3-2.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o390/jolecole/kiss4-2.gif')

Love ShaoQian's teasing!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o390/jolecole/tease1.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh View Post
    Anyone know if the full opening themesong and ending song has already been released?
    I don't think the official OST is released...but I know some fans extracted the songs from MVs that got released awhile ago...
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-31-11 at 03:52 AM.

GIFs of the kissing scenes
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o390/jolecole/kiss4-2.gif')
    I don't remembered seeing this part. Has this already been shown? So...when does TongXue start loving ShaoQian?
    I don't make my decisions fearing fate, Fate makes his.

Quote Originally Posted by sesshomaru86 View Post
    I don't remembered seeing this part. Has this already been shown? So...when does TongXue start loving ShaoQian?
    no its not aired yet
    it was on a trailer

i just finished reading the spoilers from epi 19-25 and i think it not a happy end
    here -->http://www.tvmao.com/drama/UixwWQ==/episode/6
    Last edited by laceytamtns; 10-31-11 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by laceytamtns View Post
    no its not aired yet
    it was on a trailer

i just finished reading the spoilers from epi 19-25 and i think it not a happy end
    here -->http://www.tvmao.com/drama/UixwWQ==/episode/6
    I actually read these episode summaries before the drama aired. It's not very accurate, so don't trust it too much. I don't know how this drama will end, but for certain the novel ends well for shaoqian and tongxue. But I have a feeling the drama is going to have an opening ending.

P.S. this series is going to finish this Friday...I'm gonna miss it soo much!!
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-31-11 at 05:56 PM.