Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Sealed with a Kiss 《千山暮雪》 - Hawick Lau, Ying Er, Wen Zheng Rong

The ring goes around...passed through many ppls..... LOL. I wonder where s the really final stop for that ring LOL. Hopefully its final stop will be on TongXue's finger. Hihi.
    Last edited by FTdream; 11-02-11 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FTdream View Post
    The ring goes around...passed through many ppls..... LOL. I wonder where s the really final stop for that ring LOL. Hopefully its final stop will be on TongXue's finger. Hihi.
    Yes, I hope it end up on TongXue finger.

i want to watch episod 23-24. i have tried on youtube, have them on youtube yet?

Need to stop being lazy...

a little bit confused with the ring..
    actually whose ring is it?
    SQ had given the ring to his mother, am i right? then how come that SQ can give it to the butler

Quote Originally Posted by she_ariesgirl View Post
    a little bit confused with the ring..
    actually whose ring is it?
    SQ had given the ring to his mother, am i right? then how come that SQ can give it to the butler
    The ring was first give to TongXue, she didn't acceted it. He than went and give to her aunt(the uncle's wife). The aunt went and sale the ring. From what I heard it was hard for him to buy the ring back. He than give to the housekeeper and than she give it to TongXue and tell her to keep it for memory. The ring he gave to his mom isn't real. He has asked someone to make one exactly the same like the one that he bought for TongXue to avoid his wife find out about TX.

Was anyone ever curious about why there is an enormous picture of a half-naked woman lying in a seductive pose hanging on top of TongXue's bed?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o390/jolecole/naked.jpg')

I always thought it was some kind of artistic photo that TongXue likes, but apparently there's a deeper meaning behind this photo. I just read on the director's microblog that the half-naked woman symbolizes TongXue in Mo ShaoQian's household. It's out of TongXue's character to place such a racy photo in her bedroom, especially on top of that particular bed. So the racy photo was purposely placed in her bedroom to constantly remind TongXue of her humiliation. Now, that's cruel!
    Last edited by JoleCole; 11-03-11 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky View Post
    The ring was first give to TongXue, she didn't acceted it. He than went and give to her aunt(the uncle's wife). The aunt went and sale the ring. From what I heard it was hard for him to buy the ring back. He than give to the housekeeper and than she give it to TongXue and tell her to keep it for memory. The ring he gave to his mom isn't real. He has asked someone to make one exactly the same like the one that he bought for TongXue to avoid his wife find out about TX.
    oic, then.. thx for ur information I juz know that his mom's ring is made to distract YongFei and it's fake, then the other one had been sold.. that's why I confused.

sometime the director forget to include tiny details, and it makes someone like me who don't read the novel confused..

oic, then.. thx for ur information I juz know that his mom's ring is made to distract YongFei and it's fake, then the other one had been sold.. that's why I confused.

sometime the director forget to include tiny details, and it makes someone like me who don't read the novel confused..
    The uncle didn't let the aunt sell the ring to YongFei. In the end SQ just bought it back from the uncle, I believe.

Oh god, I so love this series. I must say I haven't been that obsessed with a series for a long time! I'm like counting the seconds until the next episodes come out. I can't believe I almost didn't watch this because of the unstylish caption of Ying Er. :P Her designer really did a bad job here...

Quote Originally Posted by jaoma View Post
    The uncle didn't let the aunt sell the ring to YongFei. In the end SQ just bought it back from the uncle, I believe.

Oh god, I so love this series. I must say I haven't been that obsessed with a series for a long time! I'm like counting the seconds until the next episodes come out. I can't believe I almost didn't watch this because of the unstylish caption of Ying Er. :P Her designer really did a bad job here...
    From what I know, her aunt had sold it.. and the money had been given to TX to be returned back to SQ because her aunt doesn't want to have any money from SQ

hahaha LOL, same here.. I can't focus on my work because keep thinking how will this drama is going to be.. keep checking here, wondering if anybody will give new comment or fun fact that I didn't notice about this drama

after mass complain about YingEr wardrobe, I came to notice that her wardrobe is kind of old fashion
    Last edited by she_ariesgirl; 11-03-11 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    Was anyone ever curious about why there is an enormous picture of a half-naked woman lying in a seductive pose hanging on top of TongXue's bed?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o390/jolecole/naked.jpg')

I always thought it was some kind of artistic photo that TongXue likes, but apparently there's a deeper meaning behind this photo. I just read on the director's microblog that the half-naked woman symbolizes TongXue in Mo ShaoQian's household. It's out of TongXue's character to place such a racy photo in her bedroom, especially on top of that particular bed. So the racy photo was purposely placed in her bedroom to constantly remind TongXue of her humiliation. Now, that's cruel!
    I see...at first I totally forgot that it was TongXue's room instead of Shao Qian. I just thought at first that Shao Qian had...err...interesting taste...then I thought maybe it was suppose to be TongXue but after the first few episodes, I totally forgot about it. Until episode 23, because they gave a pretty long shot of it!

But it's interesting to know the reason for the picture, thanks for the infor!
    I don't make my decisions fearing fate, Fate makes his.

Quote Originally Posted by johati View Post
    i want to watch episod 23-24. i have tried on youtube, have them on youtube yet?
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCD367CCFCFF1B128

omg tomorrow will be the last 2 episode
    just watch the preview and i dont think its a happy ending,maybe just like the novel tongxue crying at the airport and shaioqian going to the police staation
    hope tomorrows episodes will longer than 40 min. screentime

Probably the most romantic kiss in the whole drama...but then BAM!...Shaoqian has one of his abrupt mood swings again...$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/91/h_thumb.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6483a43ctw1dmr7ig54kxj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by laceytamtns View Post
    omg tomorrow will be the last 2 episode
    just watch the preview and i dont think its a happy ending,maybe just like the novel tongxue crying at the airport and shaioqian going to the police staation
    hope tomorrows episodes will longer than 40 min. screentime
    At least TongXue know that ShiaoQian "Love" her when she at the airport. Maybe they will get together after she return and he out of jail (if he end up in jail).

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky View Post
    At least TongXue know that ShiaoQian "Love" her when she at the airport. Maybe they will get together after she return and he out of jail (if he end up in jail).
    when will the last eps air? because it say that 10 p.m. will air new drama.. is it 11p.m?
    don't read chinese well

when will the last eps air? because it say that 10 p.m. will air new drama.. is it 11p.m?
    don't read chinese well
    The last two episodes will air at 10pm Beijing Time

Likely will be an open ending...
    因為愛, 我才卸下偽裝♥不再當放羊的小孩

Let me know how it goes you guys!! JoleCole!! My book for Sealed with a Kiss just arrived from China!!! I am soooo excited.... I will read the book before I do a massive marathon of the television series!!! HEHEHEHEHE....

Quote Originally Posted by 118mjl View Post
    Let me know how it goes you guys!! JoleCole!! My book for Sealed with a Kiss just arrived from China!!! I am soooo excited.... I will read the book before I do a massive marathon of the television series!!! HEHEHEHEHE....
    wow...isn't it expensive buying it from China? I just downloaded the text version online and read it on my kindle...hahaha...My next marathon after SWAK is your Waking Love Up.

Preview for 27, 28 (ENDING)
    http://www.imgo.tv/clip-0-2-2329-212489-223409.shtml
    Last edited by JoleCole; 11-03-11 at 11:45 PM.