Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Sealed with a Kiss 《千山暮雪》 - Hawick Lau, Ying Er, Wen Zheng Rong

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovesnuffles View Post

Does anyone know the title of the ending theme? I know a woman sings it but I don't know the name of the singer.
    It's called Mu Xue 暮雪 and the main actress, Ying'er, sang it.

I just wrote a blog entry about understanding the final episode. You can check it out on my drama blog.

Just also wanted to give u a little update, I'm still trying upload Ep.1 of the DVD version...-_-
    Last edited by JoleCole; 11-07-11 at 08:37 PM.
    Need to stop being lazy...

thanks much yanange! i downloaded it already... is it really Hawick Lau who sang this song??? he really has a nice voice! it's so cool to know that Ying'er sang the ending song... thanks again!
    Last edited by hawick_fan; 11-07-11 at 09:28 PM. Reason: wrong word, misspelled names

[QUOTE=JoleCole;1014584]It's called Mu Xue 暮雪 and the main actress, Ying'er, sang it.

I just wrote a blog entry about understanding the final episode. You can check it out on my drama blog.

Just also wanted to give u a little update, I'm still trying upload Ep.1 of the DVD version...-_-[/QUO

what are the lyrics of that song? i really love that song.

Quote Originally Posted by yanange View Post
    @ JC: I just picked up a mistae with the hair touching, he first does it officially after the bath tub scene in episode 25, oops I got it wrong. Would love to get your interpretation of the symbolisms throughout the series. Happy for you to use my symbol interpretations, though I am sure you maybe pick up more than me.

How do I become a subber for Viki? I was having a look on there but just couldn't figure it out Maybe you can privately message me, I have the same name "yanange" on the viki forum as well.

Something random that I picked up about the series, what's with the fugly bad photoshopping skills, seriously those crazily large heads on those wedding photos, horrendous! I started smirking and then laughed out loud looking at it

A bit of a query I still have hanging over my head, how in the word does TX figure out about the house, I know she knows, but how does she find out, we know that TX becomes a lot cleverer towards the end, like how she figures out certain lies etc etc, but I don't get it, in the novel the author states that SQ has a business and personal phone, but in the drama, this isn't the case. I am so confused. I know he sent a "sorry" text to her and then she goes back to the "me too" restaurant and sees the blue hyainth on the tables, but still, does it mean she figured it out??

Finally, the "Thousand Mountain" title song by Hawick is now in the top 3 of top 100 songs on Baidu!! YAY!! , a bit of a side note, I would like to see Hawick back in HK TV dramaland, with the recent departure of several big name TVB stars like Bowie Lam, Ma Chun Wai, Bernice Liu, Charmaine Sheh and Sammuel Chan, it would be good for top producers from TVB to look back at the HK TV actors who are now raking it in in China. Maybe Hawick can do a turnaround like Lai Yiu Cheung (unsure of his English name, but he is the male lead in Forensic Hero 3) , who become big after TVB decided to give him a second chance. Fingers crossed, it would be good to hear Hawick real sexy voice without the cantarin accent.

Trust me in HK, I don't think I have ever heard any TVB actor who spoke Mandarin properly with the exception of Michelle Yeh (born in Hang Zhou) and Fala Chen (also born in China). Fingers crossed!!
    Actually, Wallace Chung is not that bad... Peter Ho is good too... ironically, Wallace NOW has an accent in his Cantonese... it's kinda hilarious...

Quote Originally Posted by iloveroy View Post

what are the lyrics of that song? i really love that song.
    千山暮雪片头曲《千山》 - "A Thousand Mountains" sang by Hawick Lau
    歌词《千山》作曲:刘英锡作词:姚谦
    演唱:刘恺威
    最爱拥抱着你
    最怕看到你的哭泣
    总会想起相爱时光
    你和我静静依偎的情景
    我们都以为是永远
    却看不到悲伤靠近
    人世间太多事我却不能为你抵挡抗拒
    爱与不爱谁能决定
    你已是我不悔唯一
    千山呀万水的飞翔却回不去你的心里
    我该如何去挽留你
    当绝望慢慢淹没我眼睛
    飞越千山
    心默默呼喊着你

千山暮雪片尾曲《暮雪》 - "Evening Snow" sang by Ying'er
    歌词《暮雪》作曲:刘英锡
    演唱:颖儿
    眼泪滴在心的上面
    一点一点累积这爱你的体会
    如果痴心不愿后悔
    这是种幸福啊还是种宿罪
    时间在变谁能打造永远
    纵然我在心里天天喊你千万遍
    在梦里我看着你依旧的容颜幸福
    只是虚构的一瞬间
    我也明白全是过往云烟
    回头心上已暮雪

I also finished uploading Ep. 1 of the DVD version on my drama blog. Currently uploading Ep.2...

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    Here's a link to the 1 hour trailer they never released. They used Hawick's real voice in this trailer, so you can compare real voice with the dubbed voice. I think I still prefer his real voice despite the heavy Hong Kong accent. When Mo Shaoqian needed to cry out in pain, the dubbed voice utterly failed to convey the emotions and it sounded so comical to me. I wanted to cry out in laughter than sadness. Totally unconvincing!
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Hi JoleCole, I can't seems to play the above 3 video due to region issue. Do you have other link that pointing to the similar trailer video? I really wanted to watch the un-dubbed version as I like Hawick original voice. Maybe I am not a native Mandarin speaker so I personally think his Mandarin is good enough for a HK actor.

Like him since his old days in TVB

Quote Originally Posted by yanange View Post
    @ JC: I just picked up a mistae with the hair touching, he first does it officially after the bath tub scene in episode 25, oops I got it wrong. Would love to get your interpretation of the symbolisms throughout the series. Happy for you to use my symbol interpretations, though I am sure you maybe pick up more than me.

How do I become a subber for Viki? I was having a look on there but just couldn't figure it out Maybe you can privately message me, I have the same name "yanange" on the viki forum as well.

Something random that I picked up about the series, what's with the fugly bad photoshopping skills, seriously those crazily large heads on those wedding photos, horrendous! I started smirking and then laughed out loud looking at it

A bit of a query I still have hanging over my head, how in the word does TX figure out about the house, I know she knows, but how does she find out, we know that TX becomes a lot cleverer towards the end, like how she figures out certain lies etc etc, but I don't get it, in the novel the author states that SQ has a business and personal phone, but in the drama, this isn't the case. I am so confused. I know he sent a "sorry" text to her and then she goes back to the "me too" restaurant and sees the blue hyainth on the tables, but still, does it mean she figured it out??

Finally, the "Thousand Mountain" title song by Hawick is now in the top 3 of top 100 songs on Baidu!! YAY!! , a bit of a side note, I would like to see Hawick back in HK TV dramaland, with the recent departure of several big name TVB stars like Bowie Lam, Ma Chun Wai, Bernice Liu, Charmaine Sheh and Sammuel Chan, it would be good for top producers from TVB to look back at the HK TV actors who are now raking it in in China. Maybe Hawick can do a turnaround like Lai Yiu Cheung (unsure of his English name, but he is the male lead in Forensic Hero 3) , who become big after TVB decided to give him a second chance. Fingers crossed, it would be good to hear Hawick real sexy voice without the cantarin accent.

Trust me in HK, I don't think I have ever heard any TVB actor who spoke Mandarin properly with the exception of Michelle Yeh (born in Hang Zhou) and Fala Chen (also born in China). Fingers crossed!!
    actually, i dont think your dream will ever be realized. Hawick is not the MOST popular actor in china, but he does well enuff- he's actually been in lots of series. i dont think he will downgrade back to tvb- better to be second lead (and i know he's not second lead) in china than first lead in hong kong in terms of both money and future prospects. plus, i actually hope he doesn't go back- ive watched tvb dramas for 10+ years and recently switched over to china productions in the past few years. i must say, the china series are much better (minus the sensoring issue)- the plots have more meanings and the acting skills are much better. tvb dramas are mostly mindless now and they are trying very hard to promote their young artists who only have their looks going for them.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteBabyAngel17 View Post
    actually, i dont think your dream will ever be realized. Hawick is not the MOST popular actor in china, but he does well enuff- he's actually been in lots of series. i dont think he will downgrade back to tvb- better to be second lead (and i know he's not second lead) in china than first lead in hong kong in terms of both money and future prospects. plus, i actually hope he doesn't go back- ive watched tvb dramas for 10+ years and recently switched over to china productions in the past few years. i must say, the china series are much better (minus the sensoring issue)- the plots have more meanings and the acting skills are much better. tvb dramas are mostly mindless now and they are trying very hard to promote their young artists who only have their looks going for them.
    Yes yes yes! So in agreement regarding the TVB comments... I've only started mainland series after BBJX and had always watched the usual Korean, TVB, Taiwan, even some Japanese series but BBJX opened up a new world... All I can say was how pleasantly surprised I was with mainland series now! Not only is it a pleasure to see actors from Korea, Taiwan, and HK in these series... There were even actors who were not able to showcase thei acting skills properly in their homelands (aka Kevin Cheng... Did you guys see the difference in his acting in BBJX compared with TVB? And even Hawick, Wallace Chung... Roy Qiu was given his first and much deserved male leading role in a mainland series.... Did I mention the wonderful directing, quality OSTs, etc.? It has plot and the beauty of kdramas without the dragginess of the kdramas... It has the speed of an HK drama without the bad acting, mundane sets and directing, bad music... It has the humor of Taiwanese dramas, without the over the top comedy... So much potential, which ironically coincides with the Chinese government opening portions of television station ownership to the private sector, which led to a lot more $$$ being poured into television and we all see the results...

Sorry for blabbing but this has been such a pleasant surprise and I can only be excited for the future in mainland dramas especially now with more and more 'foreign' actors clamoring for mainland roles... Maybe and I hope that this will be the next wave... Especially now that we see these dramas being sold to foreign countries even before they aired (BBJX, QSMX, and QSHF are good recent examples)...

Quote Originally Posted by choclate_wife View Post
    Hi JoleCole, I can't seems to play the above 3 video due to region issue. Do you have other link that pointing to the similar trailer video? I really wanted to watch the un-dubbed version as I like Hawick original voice. Maybe I am not a native Mandarin speaker so I personally think his Mandarin is good enough for a HK actor.

Like him since his old days in TVB
    That's odd. It' works perfectly fine in US. Let find you another link.
    Check this one out: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzIwNDExNTI4.html

Okay...I just finished doing a recap of Ep. 1 on my drama blog. You can all check it out...I inserted a lot of good stills.

Lookie! It's my favorite bromance in the series...I'm rooting for them after TongXue/Shaoqian...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd388/jolecole2010/4d095ccb0a46f21f32d09316f6246b600e33aed7.jpg')

BTS Photos:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1275662460?pn=1

I like this photo...

Mo Shaoqian and his "Loveable"...hehe
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/67376139jw1dmwmuhm68yj.jpg')

Jolecole thanks so much!!! I thought you only uploaded QSMX but I saw you uploaded HD version of Too Late To Say I Love You hahaha. I'm currently more obsessed with TLTSIY because I just borrowed the novel from the national library while my QSMX novel is coming in one week time. :-) it's my first time reading chinese novel and I really enjoy it though there are some words that I can't recognise. Guess it is a time for me to improve my Chinese! It's so nice seeing Hongkong people going to China and getting their well-deserved fame.

Actually I think Kevin Cheng did quite well in Last One Standing (TVB) with Roger Kwok. It was that show that made me feel that wow, Kevin Cheng can also act haha. I think Patrick Tam is acting in the new Harem show. I always thought he was famous but it didn't turn out so. Hope he can get more leading roles because I think he is a good actor! Hope he get recognise like how Wayne Lai did in TVB. :-) [because last time, I thought Wayne Lai was famous for his good acting in his role of 猪八戒 but when I grow up, I realised he wasn't.] On a side note, does anyone feel that Michael Tse is so over-rated for his role of laughing gor? I thought that it was really ENOUGH to have one movie on laughing gor but now, due to the success of Lives of Omissions, another movie on laughing gor is coming out. T__T I enjoyed Lives of Omission but I really felt that it was Bosco Wong and Damian Lau that were outstanding. Laughing gor always has the same face, expression and just acting cool all the time. It was nice watching once but over a prolong peroid of time, it gets sickening and tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    No, I haven't started yet. If you would like to translate, that will be great! I'm sure many will appreciate it! Right now, I'm working on my little blog where I can provide basic info and download links to my favorite dramas, including Sealed with a Kiss.

I'll be uploading the DVD version of this drama on my drama blog:

JoleCole's Station

Please be patient, my upload speed is REALLY slow...
    I'm hoping to upload all 30 episodes of the DVD version of SWAK soon.

Here's the link to watch & dL :
    http://hkctvdramas.tumblr.com/post/11921885175/swak

Credit to: hkctvdramas @ tumblr & jadedsapphires @ YT

Each episode are around ~ 250mb, no logo, high quality.

Quote Originally Posted by qtee123 View Post
    I'm hoping to upload all 30 episodes of the DVD version of SWAK soon.

Here's the link to watch & dL :
    http://hkctvdramas.tumblr.com/post/11921885175/swak

Credit to: hkctvdramas @ tumblr & jadedsapphires @ YT

Each episode are around ~ 250mb, no logo, high quality.
    I think the version you have is the same version I'm uploading except my video quality is slightly better. It's less pixelated, hence the larger file size.

I finally found the full version of Hawick's theme song A Thousand Mountains or Tian Shan

http://www.wupload.com/file/20957912...CD版.mp3

I finally got through the 1st episode.... and it's so much better afterwards (frankly, the 1st episode wasn't all that great)...

I do agree, Ying'er is the weakest link... and I still very much like Zhen Fei...

Is it just me or did Hawick use too much botox on his forehead (sorry off topic)?

JoleCole! I keep thinking our convo earlier about if Roy Qiu played Shao Qian.... I WOULD FAINT....

I do like the drama Shao Qian a lot better... did not dig the one in the book, but I can grow to like the one in the drama...

thank you for the full version song-- finally.. yey!!
    最爱拥抱着你
    最怕看到你的哭泣
    总会想起相爱时光
    你和我静静依偎的情景
    我们都以为是永远
    却看不到悲伤靠近
    人世间太多事
    我却不能为你抵挡抗拒
    爱与不爱谁能决定
    你已是我不悔唯一
    千山呀万水的飞翔
    却回不去你的心里
    我该如何去挽留你
    当绝望慢慢淹没我眼睛
    飞越千山
    心默默呼喊着你
    如果来生相遇
    我要选择对的时机
    决不允许看你委屈
    让一滴眼泪霸占你眼睛
    我们都以为是永远
    却看不到悲伤靠近
    人世间太多事
    我却不能为你抵挡抗拒
    爱与不爱谁能决定
    你已是我不会唯一
    千山呀万水的飞翔
    却回不去你的心里
    我该如何去挽留你
    当绝望慢慢淹没我眼睛
    飞越千山
    心默默呼喊着你

@JoleCole

Thank you very much for the link to the full song by Hawick Lau.

If you happen to come across the link for the song by Ying Er, would highly appreciate if you could post it too.

Agree with you, 118mjl.

Ying'er is the weakest link. At times she comes across as hysterical and screechy in the drama. The Tong Xue in the novel is different. She has this dry sense of humor. The author did not develop the character of Mo Shao Qian very well. To see Hawick Lau flesh out the character of Mo Shao Qian was amazing. I too like Zhen Fei both in the novel and in the drama. Zhen Fei is both smart and down to earth. I think he could have fallen in love with Tong Xue if she did not already have this complicated relationship with his brother-in-law.

Thanks for the full version of Hawick's theme song. Does anybody has a full version song by Ying'er 'Mu Xue?'. I've been looking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by salianet View Post
    Thanks for the full version of Hawick's theme song. Does anybody has a full version song by Ying'er 'Mu Xue?'. I've been looking for it.

check out this..

this is suppose to be full version

http://mp3.sogou.com/down.so?gid=125...ast=1320916109

Quote Originally Posted by she_ariesgirl View Post
    check out this..

this is suppose to be full version

http://mp3.sogou.com/down.so?gid=125...ast=1320916109
    Thank a lots...

Thanks for the 'Mu Xue' song!