Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Sealed with a Kiss 《千山暮雪》 - Hawick Lau, Ying Er, Wen Zheng Rong

Quote Originally Posted by mari02 View Post
    Hi JoleCole. Thanks for running this thread. I really like this drama.
    May I ask you to post the links for Ep 2 on filesonic or Wupload because I can't access fileserve where I am.
    Thanks.
    Sure. Here's the link to the Wupload folder that contains all the recent episodes so far including 720p version.

http://www.wupload.com/folder/929751

I actually found most of the episodes for download on this Chinese forum.

http://www.huaren.us/dispbbs.asp?boardid=103&Id=1061158

I just finished watching Ep.9 and 10. I had a little shock toward the end of ep.10. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/7e/hei_thumb.gif')Totally did not expect that scene coming! $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6a/laugh.gif')It was so sudden...
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-26-11 at 12:55 PM.
    Need to stop being lazy...

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    Sure. Here's the link to the Wupload folder that contains all the recent episodes so far including 720p version.

I just finished watching Ep.9 and 10. I had a little shock toward the end of ep.10. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/7e/hei_thumb.gif')Totally did not expect that scene coming! $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6a/laugh.gif')It was so sudden...
    Do you know where I can watch ep. 9 & 10. I check Huaren site and it not there.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky View Post
    Do you know where I can watch ep. 9 & 10. I check Huaren site and it not there.
    I think this website is the fastest in releasing the episodes, but you'll need the baidu player or QVOD to watch.

http://www.100pd.com/Domestic/Scene/qianshanmuxue/

I think TongXue's clothes getting better by eps. Does anyone think that too? Or is it only me think that way? LoL

Btw, I saw youtube already uploaded ep 9 ,10

ShaoQian and TongXue are so cute when they played video game together.
    Last edited by FTdream; 10-26-11 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FTdream View Post
    I think TongXue's clothes getting better by eps. Does anyone think that too? Or is it only me think that way? LoL

Btw, on youtube, Thewisdom66 already uploaded ep 9 ^^
    There was actually an article about that... it was a Sina interview with Ying'er and she saiid that the production team did notice that her character had clothing issues and the director then gave the thumbs up for her to get better clothing. Ying'er said that the viewer should notice the clothing getting better....

SOOOO I guess you noticed!

Unhappy

I love this drama by watching the trailer and follow the threads.I keep checking around for the English sub but nothing coming up even Viki only uploads couple episods without Eng sub. This is a great drama but why it isn't popular like Qshf or Autumn' s concerto ???? I wish I studied Chinese when I was in school. Recently, mainland dramas are very good and I hope in the neat future they'll have Eng sub like Hongkong dramas. I see all the Korean drama got Eng sub right after being broadcasted no matter it 's good or bad. I'm desperately waiting for this drama have Eng subbed

Btw, I saw youtube already uploaded ep 9 ,10

ShaoQian and TongXue are so cute when they played video game together.
    Hey where did you see EP 10? Do you know who upload it? I only saw EP 9 by wisdom =/ If you can, can you send me the link to EP 10 pretty please with cherry on top

Quote Originally Posted by SwtMem0ries View Post
    Hey where did you see EP 10? Do you know who upload it? I only saw EP 9 by wisdom =/ If you can, can you send me the link to EP 10 pretty please with cherry on top
    here is ep 10 :

Quote Originally Posted by darklove View Post
    I love this drama by watching the trailer and follow the threads.I keep checking around for the English sub but nothing coming up even Viki only uploads couple episods without Eng sub. This is a great drama but why it isn't popular like Qshf or Autumn' s concerto ???? I wish I studied Chinese when I was in school. Recently, mainland dramas are very good and I hope in the neat future they'll have Eng sub like Hongkong dramas. I see all the Korean drama got Eng sub right after being broadcasted no matter it 's good or bad. I'm desperately waiting for this drama have Eng subbed
    The viki team is currently planning to sub this series, except there are few contributors so progress will be slow. I'm gonna try to help sub this drama on viki too and encourage anyone here who understands Mandarin and would like to help out to do so...

here is ep 10 :
    Ty ty ty! I don't get it. Weren't he fine with her when the little kid came? How come when they got home, he was so rough and mean to her? =/

Ty ty ty! I don't get it. Weren't he fine with her when the little kid came? How come when they got home, he was so rough and mean to her? =/
    Np =). He wanted to have a kid w/ her, but she refused.
    Last edited by FTdream; 10-26-11 at 06:43 PM.

Smile

The viki team is currently planning to sub this series, except there are few contributors so progress will be slow. I'm gonna try to help sub this drama on viki too and encourage anyone here who understands Mandarin and would like to help out to do so...
    Thank you very much! You're awesome. Finally my prayers got reply. I keep holding myself back from watching it in YouTube. This drama is truly a temptation. I also looked for another drama from this writer called too late to say I love you but again it only got subbed till EP 8in YouTube. Any contribution or help that I can do to hAve this drama subbed, please let me know.

Np =). He wanted to have a kid w/ her, but she refused.
    The scriptwriter for this drama actually commented on her weibo about this scene and ShaoQian's roughness toward TongXue after dinner.

1. TongXue thought ShaoQian wasn't coming back, but I think he purposely chose to spend another night at home with TongXue and fly early next morning. So, he probably intended to do it with her that night anyway and wanted to give her a romantic evening too, but then the mood just got unexpectedly warped.
    2. He was pissed at TongXue's response when he asked if she wanted to have a kid.
    3. He still didn't get over his jealousy about the study room that TongXue designed for ZhenFei.

And OMG! he completely forgot to close the door!! $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/4d/crazy.gif')

Preview for Ep.11 and 12:
    http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/63926383-1867422881.html
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-26-11 at 08:59 PM.

Unhappy

Ohhhh!!! I don't want to keep whining but it's really torturing seeing you guys enjoy the drama especially hot Hawick Lau. Readind the threads make me more exciting and miserable in waiting to watch it. Anyway I can't resist myself from reading it. After Bbjx syndrom, now Hawick Lau syndrom. Hope someone else having the same feeling, otherwise need to see psychiatrist soon.

Thanks so much, JoleCole. You are indeed heaven sent!

I love reading all your postings because they help me understand the drama better. My Mandarin is minimal and only understand simple vocabulary. But I still enjoy this with your help, of course!

OMG...I need to get up more early! Everyone is already ahead of me. Episode 9 and 10, here I come!

I love the scene in episode 9 where he was playing the video game in his room and afterward when she won and the look he gave her. So cute and adorable!
    Last edited by sesshomaru86; 10-26-11 at 11:10 PM.
    I don't make my decisions fearing fate, Fate makes his.

It's so sad when Shaoqian overheard Tong Xue saying that she is scared she will be "one step late" to be capable enough to leave Shaoqian and get found out by his wife.

This show is so emotional, especially how Shaoqian did the deed with Tong Xue and Tong Xue went back to her room, so hurt and it's as if her dignity was stripped off and got raped. T_T"

And I don't get it why Shaoqian is so unhappy over the fact that Tong Xue placed a study room in his brother-in-law's room? I saw some comments saying that it's like how a girl buy a shirt and doesn't like to see another girl wearing the same one... but shouldn't Shaoqian be happy that Tong Xue likes something about him etc. his study room?

I am also quite confused about the detective and why they are taking Shaoqian and Tong Xue together. Is it Yong Fei or Shaoqian's right hand man?

I like it too! It's so nice to see them interact with one another like a normal young couple. I thought that part would be shown when Shaoqian brought Tong Xue to the beach (where they rode the bicycle together).

Quote Originally Posted by ycdahiong View Post

I am also quite confused about the detective and why they are taking Shaoqian and Tong Xue together. Is it Yong Fei or Shaoqian's right hand man?
    I'm guessing it's the same guy whom ZhenFei hired in the beginning, but in the upcoming episodes Yong Fei seems to have photos of ShaoQian and TongXue together....so not sure what happened in between...

And I don't get it why Shaoqian is so unhappy over the fact that Tong Xue placed a study room in his brother-in-law's room? I saw some comments saying that it's like how a girl buy a shirt and doesn't like to see another girl wearing the same one... but shouldn't Shaoqian be happy that Tong Xue likes something about him etc. his study room?
    I guess it all goes back to his possessive nature and insecurities. He was probably more shocked than unhappy at first, but after thinking more about it, he became more jealous than touched by TongXue's design. It means that in TongXue's heart, she places him at the same level as Zhen Fei. Details of their private life could be shared casually by an outsider.
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-26-11 at 11:33 PM.

Okay, call me evil but I love when they did the deed (ahem...on the table), it was so hot!

And gosh, TongXue's aunt is so annoying! And also, the reporter, I wanted to punch in his face many times.
    I don't make my decisions fearing fate, Fate makes his.