Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sealed with a Kiss 《千山暮雪》 - Hawick Lau, Ying Er, Wen Zheng Rong

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    The korean song used in the first trailer is called "As Long As I Love You." I think it's originally from ta Korean movie. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000S3EQLI/
    thank you sooo much! really appreciate your help ^_^

http://player.youku.com/player.php/s...NzEwMDk2/v.swf

I just watched a short interview about Hawick where he summarizes his character, Mo ShaoQian:

"semi-psychopath in action but a good man at heart"
    Last edited by JoleCole; 09-02-11 at 09:51 PM.
    Need to stop being lazy...

[September, October, launch new plays] 9.10 "step by step startling" ~ 9.12 launch "uninvited about" ~ 9.13 "awaken love" ~ 9.16 return of "The Vampire Diaries in the third quarter" ~ 10.2 began broadcasting "Fate Symphony "~ 10.3 began broadcasting" Route added Gods "~ 10.10 launch" Forensic Heroes 3 "- 10.15 return" walking corpses in the second quarter "~ 10.31 launch" Wan Phoenix King "10 months" beautiful world "October" a thousand mountains twilight snow "October "hidden intention" - [applause]
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/63abb98egw1dksdcsmjeuj.jpg')
    http://weibo.com/1672198542/xmuw6E21A

The series looks very interesting.

Anyone who read the book is willing to give me some spoilers on the ending? Happy or sad?
    I don't make my decisions fearing fate, Fate makes his.

Quote Originally Posted by sesshomaru86 View Post
    The series looks very interesting.

Anyone who read the book is willing to give me some spoilers on the ending? Happy or sad?
    I have a feeling the drama's ending is going to be slightly different from the novel's ending based on what I saw in the trailers.

SPOILER BELOW - BEWARE!!

novel's ending (click reply with quote to read spoiler)
    It's a happy ending.

Mo ShaoQian finally decides to free TongXue from their relationship (after much sacrifice on his part, poor guy). He pretty much gave up his 49% shareholding of YuanZhong in order to save TongXue and divorce his wife. The 49% shareholding means a lot to ShaoQian, cuz he's essentially giving up his father's company to the Mu family and 10 years of hard work to get it back. TongXue wants to put her past behind her and start fresh by leaving to study abroad. Even though Xiao Shan is still in love with TongXue, she finds it's impossible to rekindle their relationship after what happened, but Xiao Shan insists on waiting for her. At the airport, TongXue discovers Mo ShaoQian's cellphone in her suitcase and when she turns it on, his phone automatically sends her a text message with a simple "I love you." She continues to browse through his phone and notices that ShaoQian's phone only contains two contacts, his mom's and hers, and 3 photos of herself. She bursts into uncontrollable cries after this discovery. Main chapters end with an open ending, but the author later added an epilogue that clearly shows TongXue's married life with ShaoQian after her return from abroad and they seem to be a normal happy young couple with occasional bickering. Their married life is really funny...ShaoQian is still conniving...

Drama's ending speculation:
    I notice in the trailer that ShaoQian walks to the police station. According to some unofficial episode summary online, it says that he wants to turn himself in to the police for all his wrongdoings to free his conscience from guilt. I wonder what criminal activity did he commit? His blackmail of TongXue? But then the summary also states that his confession/"crime" doesn't warrant any prison time. ugh...what's the point of this superfluous move by the scriptwriter? the novel doesn't even have this part in the story. I totally think the scriptwriter is trying to "redeem" ShaoQian with this confession but it comes off as rather cheesy.
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-29-11 at 09:00 PM.

I have a feeling the drama's ending is going to be slightly different from the novel's ending based on what I saw in the trailers.

click to show/hide spoilers
    It's a happy ending.

Mo ShaoQian finally decides to free TongXue from their relationship (after much sacrifice on his part, poor guy). TongXue wants to put her past behind her and start fresh by leaving to study abroad. Even though Xiao Shan is still in love with TongXue, she finds it's impossible to rekindle their relationship after what happened, but Xiao Shan insists on waiting for her. At the airport, TongXue discovers Mo ShaoQian's cellphone in her suitcase and when she turns it on, his phone automatically sends her a text message with a simple "I love you." She continues to browse through his phone and notices that ShaoQian's phone only contains two contacts, his mom's and hers, and 3 photos of herself. She bursts into uncontrollable cries after this realization. Main chapters end with an open ending, but the author later wrote an epilogue that clearly states that TongXue marries ShaoQian after she returns from her study abroad and they seem to lead a happy normal married life with some occasional bickering.

I notice in the trailer that ShaoQian walks to the police station. According to some unofficial episode summary online, it says that he wants to turn himself in to the police for all his wrongdoings to free his conscience from guilt. I wonder what criminal activity did he commit? His blackmail of TongXue? But then the summary also states that his confession/"crime" doesn't warrant any prison time. ugh...what's the point of this superfluous move by the scriptwriter? the novel doesn't even have this part in the story. I totally think the scriptwriter is trying to "redeem" ShaoQian with this confession but it comes off as rather cheesy.
    Thanks so much!

Yea, I was worried because I saw the scene with him going to the police station. But nevertheless, I will definitely watch this when it comes out.

click to show/hide spoilers
    It's a happy ending.

Mo ShaoQian finally decides to free TongXue from their relationship (after much sacrifice on his part, poor guy). TongXue wants to put her past behind her and start fresh by leaving to study abroad. Even though Xiao Shan is still in love with TongXue, she finds it's impossible to rekindle their relationship after what happened, but Xiao Shan insists on waiting for her. At the airport, TongXue discovers Mo ShaoQian's cellphone in her suitcase and when she turns it on, his phone automatically sends her a text message with a simple "I love you." She continues to browse through his phone and notices that ShaoQian's phone only contains two contacts, his mom's and hers, and 3 photos of herself. She bursts into uncontrollable cries after this realization. Main chapters end with an open ending, but the author later wrote an epilogue that clearly states that TongXue marries ShaoQian after she returns from her study abroad and they seem to lead a happy normal married life with some occasional bickering.

Thanks for the spoil, it's look so good I can wait to see it ... I like ShaoQian character in the novel, but like most of all I don't want to experience myselft in TongXue shoes.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/63abb98egw1dl9bl8zdd6j.jpg')

Hi, I tried to click on the spoilers to see the novel ending. It did not work... =(

Hi, I was wondering when will this be air.. Isn't this suppose to be before Qing Shi Huang Fei. Now, since Qing Shi Huang Fei will be done after BBJX..Doe this mean this drama will be after Qing Shi Huang Fei....

Quote Originally Posted by Trina987 View Post
    Hi, I was wondering when will this be air.. Isn't this suppose to be before Qing Shi Huang Fei. Now, since Qing Shi Huang Fei will be done after BBJX..Doe this mean this drama will be after Qing Shi Huang Fei....
    I just read from the director's microblog that it's supposed to air on Oct. 18, so I guess after QSHF? I'm really hoping HunanTV won't change their mind!!! They are so wishy washy!

Hi, I tried to click on the spoilers to see the novel ending. It did not work... =(
    I think you'll have to click "reply with quote" to read the spoiler. The spoiler click doesn't work somehow.

hi, I tried that and it did not work... and thank you for the date of this drama.. Yes, I agree i do not like Hunan TV. But, I am just go with the flow, stay positive and keep my spirits up.. i just hope it will not be too bad of the dubbed voices...

hi, I tried that and it did not work... and thank you for the date of this drama.. Yes, I agree i do not like Hunan TV. But, I am just go with the flow, stay positive and keep my spirits up.. i just hope it will not be too bad of the dubbed voices...
    I just removed the spoiler tag in the post below, so you can read the spoiler to the novel's ending now.

Cool

ahh... thank you.... hrmm.... i just a good ending.... like seeing TongXue taking a HOT Shower Scene due to that he miss ShaoQian a lot...

Yay! The main theme song sang by Hawick Lau just came out. I guess it further confirms the Oct 18 broadcast date. I really like the instrumental in this song, but I wish they hire a professional singer to sing the song. Hawick's voice is okay, but I think he needs to improve on his technique. Am I asking too much? =/

Last edited by JoleCole; 09-28-11 at 02:47 PM.

Yay! The main theme song sang by Hawick Lau just came out. I guess it further confirms the Oct 18 broadcast date. I really like the instrumental in this song, but I wish they hire a professional singer to sing the song. Hawick's voice is okay, but I think he needs to improve on his technique. Am I asking too much? =/

The song and lyrics are okay. I think Hawick mumbles a lot in the verses and you only hear him clearly in the chorus. I understand what you mean. Maybe a stronger voice would be better for the song. But I guess production must be running out of money or something like that.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6f4e9ca1tw1dlwm08b028j.jpg')

I think we have an official confirmed broadcast date set on October 21! Yay! Can't wait to watch this drama. Hehehe.

The new HunanTV trailer looks really racy. LOL.. Hawick Lau's Mo ShaoQian is topless...and on top of TongXue.

Trailer:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6ffaa73ftw1dly4duz30fg.gif')

P.S. Why the heck did the scriptwriter add that scene where ShaoQian accidentally slapped TongXue?! I don't remember he ever laid a physical hand on her in the novel or did he?? Even though it was accidental, still don't like a guy slapping a girl.
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-11-11 at 04:01 PM.

Yea! I can't wait for this drama either. I hope it will be subbed eventually because I can't understand Chinese that well...

Man...this drama sure has a lot of racy scenes I'm going to be too embarrassed to watch this drama with my parents!!! My mom is really excited about this drama too...

the infamous bathrub tuggle scene...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/5605b9a4gw1dly92qmlo4g.gif')

Ending Theme Song sang by Ying'er

Again, I wish they could have hired a professional singer...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.feiwosicun.net/bbs/data/attachment/forum/201110/06/211403pc9kqdcq6n5f87kd.png')
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-10-11 at 03:01 PM.