Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Sealed with a Kiss 《千山暮雪》 - Hawick Lau, Ying Er, Wen Zheng Rong

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    I have the text file of the novel including the epilogue that the author later wrote. You can download it from megaupload below:

Sealed with a Kiss Novel in Simplified Chinese
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4F4RDZQ0
    Thank you! Now, time to make friends with google translator...
    is in love with LongShi, still harboring love for HongShi, &&& having high hopes for ShiGe.

I have the text file of the novel including the epilogue that the author later wrote. You can download it from megaupload below:

Sealed with a Kiss Novel in Simplified Chinese
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4F4RDZQ0
    Thank you! Now time to make friends with google translator...
    is in love with LongShi, still harboring love for HongShi, &&& having high hopes for ShiGe.

In the novel, ShaoQian and TongXue used to sleep on the same bed in the early days of their relationship. One night, TongXue had a nightmare and ShaoQian tried to comfort her. When TongXue opened her eyes and realized ShaoQian was holding her in his arms, she gave him a very frightened,terrifed look that completely froze him. From then, he refused to let her sleep in his room. Whenever they finished their "deed," ShaoQian always told her to go back to her room to sleep.
    I thought it was because he didn't like her sleeping mode since she's all over the place when she's asleep? In the book, she was a lot more livelier than in here, where she's even more weak and puppylike.

TongXue is like his little white rabbit, and look, she's wearing white too...Even though Ying'er doesn't really look good in certain angles, but I must say she has really GOOD skin! I'm growing to accept her as TongXue. I know Chinese netizens are complaining about her looks/costumes incessantly, but I really don't think she's THAT BAD. Feel kinda bad for her. She's a newbie, and doesn't deserve such harsh criticisms about her "looking fat/ugly." I actually like the fresh image she brings to the drama.
    I think it's the outfits. She looked really pretty in Si Si Xin Dong, if not as pretty as Zhang Jiani. It's mainly that terrible looking sweater she wears that looks like something inherited from her grandmother. =_= Her outfit when she actually dresses up are pretty.
    ╰☆ ╰☆ ╰☆ Cfensi ☆╮☆╮☆╮ , a Chinese entertainment blog and forum

Quote Originally Posted by brightlight View Post
    I thought it was because he didn't like her sleeping mode since she's all over the place when she's asleep? In the book, she was a lot more livelier than in here, where she's even more weak and puppylike.
    TongXue thinks ShaoQian doesn't like to sleep on the same bed with her cuz of her bad sleeping posture (the excuse that ShaoQian gave her). In one of the epilogue chapters written in Mo ShaoQian's perspective (鬼迷心窍), he reveals the real reason why he couldn't bear to share the same bed with TongXue is cuz of her terrified look from seeing him after her nightmare.

I also feel TongXue in the novel is smarter than the TV version in terms of dealing with Mo ShaoQian. She knows how to use her sexual charms to get on Mo ShaoQian good side. While in the drama, TongXue always look like the scared bunny rabbit and seems much more demure.

I think it's the outfits. She looked really pretty in Si Si Xin Dong, if not as pretty as Zhang Jiani. It's mainly that terrible looking sweater she wears that looks like something inherited from her grandmother. =_= Her outfit when she actually dresses up are pretty.
    I honestly think the costume designer for this drama is out to ruin Ying'er's looks. Some of her outfits are absolutely HIDEOUS!! Whoever put together that outfit (ugly faux fur vest +cheap looking scarf+ cumbersome light blue hillbilly dress she wore when she left the hospital in ep.3) for TongXue to wear should be fired! Some of TongXue's outfits were so bad that some news article wrote that the costume designer for this series probably ran off with all the money from this production.

Some fanmade banners:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o390/jolecole/d501f2628535e5ddd686079d76c6a7efcf1b6209.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o390/jolecole/5947e5f87ff6bd23342acc5c.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o390/jolecole/a6efce1b9d16fdfa068415adb48f8c5495ee7b8d.jpg')

Ep. 5 Download from Fileserve:
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/uqAVZnB

Ep.6 Download from Fileserve:
    http://www.fileserve.com/file/Swb2Xdf
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-24-11 at 06:32 PM.
    Need to stop being lazy...

I watched 4 eps so far and I like it. But there is one person that I really do not like, that person is Xiaoshan. i do not think he is that good for her to love him that longggg.........

Thank you so much for ep 5,6 links ^___^

Quote Originally Posted by FTdream View Post
    I watched 4 eps so far and I like it. But there is one person that I really do not like, that person is Xiaoshan. i do not think he is that good for her to love him that longggg.........
    Totally agree with you! My least favorite character is XiaoShan. Heck, I even like all the "villains" like Mu Yong Fei and Lin XianZhi more than him. The one thing I like about the drama is the fact they really elaborated on Mo ShaoQian's character. XiaoShan actually has more text written about him in the novel than Mo ShaoQian, who remains relatively mysterious throughout the story.
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-24-11 at 09:31 PM.

Totally agree with you! My least favorite character is XiaoShan. Heck, I even like all the "villains" like Mo Yong Fei and Lin XianZhi more than him. The one thing I like about the drama is the fact they really elaborated on Mo ShaoQian's character. XiaoShan actually has more text written about him in the novel than Mo ShaoQian, who remains relatively mysterious figure throughout the story.
    I am glad that in the drama they elaborated on ShaoQian more. And yea same here I think I like YoungFei more than XiaoShan. For some reason, I think that guy is annoying and boring. And when I watched the scene where Shan Shan tried to seduced ShaoQian, somehow I found she s funny LOL.

I am glad that in the drama they elaborated on ShaoQian more. And yea same here I think I like YoungFei more than XiaoShan. For some reason, I think that guy is annoying and boring. And when I watched the scene where Shan Shan tried to seduced ShaoQian, somehow I found she s funny LOL.
    I LOVE watching Su Shan Shan's attempted seduction of Mo ShaoQian! How she utterly failed! She was quite comedic... He totally had her wrapped under his fingers. I loved it when ShaoQian mocked her acting skills saying he has a girlfriend (referring to TongXue) who can act better than her.

Note: JadedSapphires on youtube is also uploading the DVD version of this series...She has the first 4 episodes up already.
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-24-11 at 08:52 PM.

I LOVE watching Su Shan Shan's attempted seduction of Mo ShaoQian! How she utterly failed! She was quite comedic... He totally had her wrapped under his fingers. I loved it when ShaoQian mocked her acting skills saying he has a girlfriend who can act better than her.

Note: JadedSapphires on youtube is also uploading the DVD version of this series...She has the first 4 episodes up already.
    Thanks JoleCole!! Seriously, I love these Youtube people!!!

Totally agree with you! My least favorite character is XiaoShan. Heck, I even like all the "villains" like Mo Yong Fei and Lin XianZhi more than him. The one thing I like about the drama is the fact they really elaborated on Mo ShaoQian's character. XiaoShan actually has more text written about him in the novel than Mo ShaoQian, who remains relatively mysterious figure throughout the story.
    Wows, that's kinda sad that the male lead doesn't get much "novel" time and I was looking forward to reading about him too
    totally glad he's more fleshed out in the drama then!
    --
    Thank you for uploading the novel! Time to make friends with google translate...
    &&&
    Thank you for the links to episode 5 and 6. It's sooo hard to find this drama streaming the latest episodes. T.T

I need help.
    Does anyone know which media player work w/ the dl link?
    I dl ep 5 and 6 already, but i can't open it w/ my media player, it does not work w/ my media player.
    Any idea which type of player that i can dl to play the ep?

I LOVE watching Su Shan Shan's attempted seduction of Mo ShaoQian! How she utterly failed! She was quite comedic... He totally had her wrapped under his fingers. I loved it when ShaoQian mocked her acting skills saying he has a girlfriend (referring to TongXue) who can act better than her.

I check out the DVD version on youtube, it is a little difference than TV version right? I think the TV version is faster. bc I think on ep 4 of TV version she went to the party/meeting w/ him and got drunk. But in DVD version ep 4 still not there yet. Do you know if there is any big different b/w the TV version and DVD version?

I need help.
    Does anyone know which media player work w/ the dl link?
    I dl ep 5 and 6 already, but i can't open it w/ my media player, it does not work w/ my media player.
    Any idea which type of player that i can dl to play the ep?
    Window media player classic should work, but most importantly, do you have the codec to play .rmvb files? If you don't, I suggest you to download real alternative.

Here's the link to download the codec.

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/au...lternative.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by ohwhatsherface View Post
    Thank you for the links to episode 5 and 6. It's sooo hard to find this drama streaming the latest episodes. T.T
    China's copyright enforcement is getting more stringent now. All the major streaming websites forbid access outside of mainland China. And Hunan TV also stipulates that the official streaming website for this drama PPTV cannot immediately release the episodes until 24 hours after its initial broadcast.

I think I have some sadistic tendency in me. I just love watching little white rabbit TongXue...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o390/jolecole/lap3.jpg')

TongXue's double life as Mo ShaoQian's mistress is revealed to her friend/ShaoQian's brother-in-law, Mu ZhenFei.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/70ec42a9jw1dmflazpj83j.jpg')
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-24-11 at 10:10 PM.

@Jolecole: Thank you so much for the link. It is work w/ Real Alternative. I am so happy.... Finally I can watch ep 5 n 6 now

@Jolecole: Thank you so much for the link. It is work w/ Real Alternative. I am so happy.... Finally I can watch ep 5 n 6 now
    No problem! I hope you're enjoying this drama so far.

Preview for Ep. 7 and 8
    http://www.imgo.tv/clip-0-2-2329-210029-220929.shtml
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/66561831gw1dmg4qr4ry1j.jpg')

I'm excited about tomorrow episodes. I wonder how YongFei finds out about TongXue's existence. hehehe...She'll have an absolute fit when she discovers ShaoQian has been secretly living with another woman for the past 3 years. The novel never really provided much details about how YongFei found out. It'll be interesting to see how the scriptwriter fill in the gaps.
    Last edited by JoleCole; 10-24-11 at 11:53 PM.

No problem! I hope you're enjoying this drama so far.

Preview for Ep. 7 and 8
    http://www.imgo.tv/clip-0-2-2329-210029-220929.shtml
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/66561831gw1dmg4qr4ry1j.jpg')

I'm excited about tomorrow episodes. I wonder how YongFei finds out about TongXue's existence. hehehe...She'll have an absolute fit when she discovers ShaoQian has been secretly living with another woman for the past 3 years. The novel never really provided much details about how YongFei found out. It'll be interesting to see how the scriptwriter fill in the gaps.
    The preview for tomorrow eps is excited. Based on the preview I guess she found out due to the ring that Hawick gave it to TongXue's Aunt, and also she found out from TongXue's Aunt in person. ahhhhhhhhh I wish we can watch that 2 eps right now LOL........
    I wonder if TongXue and YongFei actually meet face to face on tomorrow eps ahhhhhhhh if they really confront w/ each other OMG what will happenddddd.........

btw, on ep 6, I think Tongxue's sleepwear (the white dress w/ the gray sweater) looks even better than her other clothes when he hang out w/ her friends. OMG so mad at the clothes'designer of this drama. They should at least give her some nice casual clothes to wear when she hang out w/ her friends.

[News: "a thousand mountains evening snow," ratings up to be praised "open Renduermai"] Following the premiere two days made ​​up 5.19% of audience share, the 24 @ Qianshan TV twilight snow continues to lead the ten p.m. file share rose to 5.22%, and gains the first section of the country at the same time. Extension of broadcast television fiery effect, so that "a thousand mountains twilight snow" become the "dumping the World Princess," but after a ratings carry the tripod. http://t.cn/SPEXl2
    wow. are series on HunanTV guaranteed to get popular? =p
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6f7c4761tw1dmgb6urcmbj.jpg')
    http://www.weibo.com/1870415713/xunig9KNu

I just started watching this series but it did not disappointment me! I thought that the storyline was pretty interesting and it just kept me wanting to see more episodes (:

I finish episode 5 and 6 moment ago and I am totally addicted to Hawick I just could not get enough of his character. I am looking forward to see his every scene in the drama. I got very excited when he started to be harsh to TongXue Evil me...

BTW, I has a question regarding ep6, the scene when ShaoQian to visit his bro in law house (the one designed by TongXue). I wonder why ShaoQian looks so shocked when he sees the Study Room... ??? Did I miss out anything?