View Poll Results: Should we boycott those tv series with evil manchurian prince?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!!

1 11.11%
  • No...

8 88.89%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Should We Boycott some TV series?

Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    someone actually voted yes. how can i provide proof when there is no camcorder back than? so you think only the history book you're reading can be trusted?

harem what?

and junny may god have mercy on you for putting all hairl satan in your signature.
    Again, you chose to ignore the important question. So, seeing as I have nothing to say to you that haven't been said before, I'm just going to repeat it again.

For the thousandth time, WHICH Manchurian prince? Do you seriously believe that ALL Manchurian princes were rapists?

As for your claim on the "no camcorder equals no proof," I'm going to repeat what I've said before too. Please respond this time.

Quote Originally Posted by cutzie View Post
    You're saying that ALL Manchurian princes and emperors are evil based on what SOME might or might not have done. How is that any different than condemning an entire race? It is not right to punish an entire group of people due to a few people, no matter how small or large that group might be.

If what you claim is true, that no one knows what really happen, that history books might be wrong and words from a gangster might be wrong, then did it occurred to you that you might be seeking the wrong justice? You're demanding punishment for people that might not have done anything wrong? What happen to "innocent before proven guilty?" If you are that passionate about this cause, then prove that the Manchurian princes are guilty. Don't just listen to these online gangsters. Go find real life descendants of the Heaven and Earth society or people of Han descent and contact them in person. Also, talk to historians and scholars, see what proofs they have to offer. You don't have to believe them, but you have to at least know the other side's argument and evidences. Once you have done your share of research then you can demand for justice. Then, maybe, just maybe, people will listen to you.

To wrap up this conversation, I bring you a quote by Ayn Rand, "Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives."
    Last edited by cutzie; 08-04-11 at 12:10 AM.
    Bu Bu Jing Xin English Fantranslation: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com/

STOP!! Nobody post anything! Otherwise he'll quote that and ignore cutzie's question yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cesare View Post
    I so hope IPlayWow is kidding...

Why would I be kidding about getting justice for the ones that was being done unjustice to?....?

Bah, foiled! He quoted post #28 when there was nothing he could reply to....

Which Manchurian Prince are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    Bah, foiled! He quoted post #28 when there was nothing he could reply to....

Which Manchurian Prince are you referring to?

as far as I know from those friend of tirad friends are telling me, it's all of them.

Why are we having such a lively debate that is based mostly on someone's hearsay?
    I really don't know whether to laugh at its ridiculousness or cry at its futility.

On second thought, I think I'll laugh. Clearing spammers is depressing enough, and we don't need another depressed mod.
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

as far as I know from those friend of tirad friends are telling me, it's all of them.
    Are you serious???? So as long as you are an Manchurian prince, that automatically makes you a rapist? You seriously believed that? I won't called you racist since you protested that you're only against Manchurian princes and not the whole Manchurian race, but you're something close to that.

Everyone, this whole "debate" is getting ridiculous. It's impossible to argue with someone who won't listen to facts and just sprouts stuffs without any sort of evidence. I think the best solution is to ignore him. It is the only thing that can save our sanity right now.

Are you serious???? So as long as you are an Manchurian prince, that automatically makes you a rapist? You seriously believed that? I won't called you racist since you protested that you're only against Manchurian princes and not the whole Manchurian race, but you're something close to that.

Everyone, this whole "debate" is getting ridiculous. It's impossible to argue with someone who won't listen to facts and just sprouts stuffs without any sort of evidence. I think the best solution is to ignore him. It is the only thing that can save our sanity right now.
    Not Racist. Just bias and discrimination against Manchurian Princes. According to Iplaywow, if you're born a Manchurian prince, like the moment you're born a Manchurian prince, you are so doomed to rape "little han girls". And if you lived your 18 or 20 years of life w/o raping "little han girls" you will be doomed eventually to rape a han girl. It's what IPlaywow and his triad friends believe, that no matter what, if you are born a Manchurian Prince, you will be struck with this crazy disease called "Involuntary-Sexual-Assulting-Han-Girl Disease".

Disclaimer: All of the above is said in tongue in cheek.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Aww, you're such a pissy little boy! Just cuz you lost your marbles to that cute Han girl next door when she gave them away to that hot Manchu boy she's been eyeing in class isn't any reason to get huffy, y'know. To think you ran home to mommy crying for justice to be done... sigh. And then you went and joined some Black Lotus Society... or was it Black Peony Club... swearing revenge for all and sundry against the hot Manchu boy... so so pissy! Poor you.

It ain't enough just to say you want justice, sonny. You've got to work on the packaging. It's all about packaging! You're missing them washboard abs and princely looks. And the bling bling, don't forget, very important! Why don't you take a leaf out of their books, eh? After all, they've got more than a harem...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://redirect2.mylenehodesign.com/actor/m/kwong_wah.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/981/200442910926406uf8.jpg')
    玉木宏

blog

Well you need to consider at the times how much power they have that they could possible do anything around beijing the capital of the mainland where they lived. and since so many people have said that they did what they did, so it not hard to believe the story. there were no camcorder back than to prove anything so you can't disprove their words.

junny..... you're going out of line there.... and those aren't really manchurian people in the picture you posted up. they are just actors. It kinda shows how much of manchurian history you really know.
    Last edited by IPlayWow; 08-04-11 at 04:20 PM.

Default IPlayWoW

I guess he's not denying what I said. He really does believe in the Inevitable Involuntary Sexual Harassing Han Girl disease prominent in all Manchurian Princes, but not Manchurian men or Han men. Strictly Manchurian Princes, its in their genes, someone at the top of their ancestral gene pool drank something funny given by the ancestor of someone who plays WoW, and so ever since then Manchurian Princes were cursed to rape little Han girls, despite if they want to or not. It's their doomed fate.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 08-04-11 at 09:14 PM.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

junny..... you're going out of line there.... and those aren't really manchurian people in the picture you posted up. they are just actors. It kinda shows how much of manchurian history you really know.
    Wow, so you know the difference? Why didn't you say so, sonny? So what's the purpose of this thread again? Oh right, you playing with little Han girls in your harem. I think you're just jealous, sonny. Jealous that you missed out on the action cuz you were born a couple of hundred years late. Tsk tsk. Not good, sonny.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I guess he's not denying what I said. He really does believe in the Inevitable Involuntary Sexual Harassing Han Girl disease prominent in all Manchurian Princes, but not Manchurian men or Han men. Strictly Manchurian Princes, its in their genes, someone at the top of their ancestral gene pool drank something funny given by the ancestor of someone who plays WoW, and so ever since then Manchurian Princes were cursed to rape little Han girls, despite if they want to or not. It's their doomed fate.
    So Manchurian princes are not men? Wow, that's some nifty logic.
    玉木宏

blog

Well you need to consider at the times how much power they have that they could possible do anything around beijing the capital of the mainland where they lived. and since so many people have said that they did what they did, so it not hard to believe the story. there were no camcorder back than to prove anything so you can't disprove their words.

Again with the no camcorder thing, then answer this:

If what you claim is true, that no one knows what really happen, that history books might be wrong and words from a gangster might be wrong, then did it occurred to you that you might be seeking the wrong justice? You're demanding punishment for people that might not have done anything wrong? What happen to "innocent before proven guilty?" If you are that passionate about this cause, then prove that the Manchurian princes are guilty. Don't just listen to these online gangsters. Go find real life descendants of the Heaven and Earth society or people of Han descent and contact them in person. Also, talk to historians and scholars, see what proofs they have to offer. You don't have to believe them, but you have to at least know the other side's argument and evidences. Once you have done your share of research then you can demand for justice. Then, maybe, just maybe, people will listen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by junny View Post
    So Manchurian princes are not men? Wow, that's some nifty logic.
    Oh, Junny. Don't confuse the boy. You know what I meant. I meant regular Manchurian men with no royal title to their name or bloodline.

I have confirmed with my wow friends that if you pick the race Manchurian and class prince, you automatically have a skill that gives you a 20% chance of indecent assault of nearby Han girls with every attack.

Btw I have video evidence of orcs assaulting humans, it a bit pixilated but there's enough of these videos that it is concrete evidence.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Again with the no camcorder thing, then answer this:

Why is it wrong to seek justice for the people that have been done unjustice to?

What is justice?
    You boycotting tv series?
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    I have confirmed with my wow friends that if you pick the race Manchurian and class prince, you automatically have a skill that gives you a 20% chance of indecent assault of nearby Han girls with every attack.

Btw I have video evidence of orcs assaulting humans, it a bit pixilated but there's enough of these videos that it is concrete evidence.

Start a new thread and I will be happy to discuss with you about orc and human in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by HuangYushi View Post
    Why are we having such a lively debate that is based mostly on someone's hearsay?
    I really don't know whether to laugh at its ridiculousness or cry at its futility.

On second thought, I think I'll laugh. Clearing spammers is depressing enough, and we don't need another depressed mod.
    Yushi, laugh along! Mod duties aside, I think SC would enjoy this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by junny View Post
    Aww, you're such a pissy little boy! Just cuz you lost your marbles to that cute Han girl next door when she gave them away to that hot Manchu boy she's been eyeing in class isn't any reason to get huffy, y'know. To think you ran home to mommy crying for justice to be done... sigh. And then you went and joined some Black Lotus Society... or was it Black Peony Club... swearing revenge for all and sundry against the hot Manchu boy... so so pissy! Poor you.

It ain't enough just to say you want justice, sonny. You've got to work on the packaging. It's all about packaging! You're missing them washboard abs and princely looks. And the bling bling, don't forget, very important! Why don't you take a leaf out of their books, eh? After all, they've got more than a harem...
    junny

IPlaywow, cutzie has a cutesy Manchurian character for an avatar, have you blessed him/her? On a serious note, honestly, Boycotting TV series could mean bad ratings to the intended TV station - that's about it. If you want to take on the Manchurian people, put your words into action.... but before that, gather some concrete evidence and not depending some blabbering mouths from online games (be it 'all of them'). Those people might be making a fool out of you by waffling because you took them so seriously.

It's just like you need to make claim in the court, your cry and whine, accompanied by some blabbermouths as your witnesses ain't enough. You need BLACK & WHITE documentation or something to that effect to show, at least start with something even if you can't possibly dig out alot of infor given it is an issue of dinosaur age. Small leads will lead to bigger ones. Have you watched National Treasure 2 by Nicholas Cage? I mean, if something had happened in the past, and you wished to play the hero and get some justice done, you need to start doing something real. What is the effect of boycotting TV series? How much can be done by boycotting those series? Why would people do that? Internet is full of resource, and if your claims are valid, you can find some lead. Go do your research, temporary drop your WOW game and do it for real!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Why is it wrong to seek justice for the people that have been done unjustice to?
    Because you're not 100% sure that injustice had been done! Because the people you're asking to punish might not have done anything wrong! What about "innocent until proven guilty?" What you're doing is "guilty because I said so" kind of justice. And that's not justice at all. You're like those corrupt officials and royalty who refused to listen to any evidences and plunged into punishment because of bias and discrimination. The only difference is that you don't have that much power.