Thread: Shady RAT?

Default Shady RAT?

I've been seeing this on the news recently, and it's pretty worrisome. Definitely interested in seeing how this will play out. If it's true that China's behind these attacks, what's going to happen? Can we bring the government to court?

Well, the hackers could be originated from China but I don't think the government is involved.

So what did the rat do? are you asking like is they bio engineer super giant rat that will attack people?

it be cool if they could make a pig really super strong will muscle and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    So what did the rat do? are you asking like is they bio engineer super giant rat that will attack people?

it be cool if they could make a pig really super strong will muscle and stuff.
    Even cooler if they can make pigs that fly right?

Shady means dubious or dark. Where did you get "bio engineered super giant" ?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Shady means dubious or dark. Where did you get "bio engineered super giant" ?
    because of the word rat. I thought jadebunny meant the mainland communist is making rat to attack people. and when i posted, i didn't know what shady mean. so i thought it was a bio engineered rat.

because of the word rat. I thought jadebunny meant the mainland communist is making rat to attack people. and when i posted, i didn't know what shady mean. so i thought it was a bio engineered rat.
    RAT, in all caps, is an acronym which refers to "Remote Access Tool".

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    RAT, in all caps, is an acronym which refers to "Remote Access Tool".

oh well. it woulda been better if they were making giant rat though. check out this bio engineered super giant cow all musle and stuff.

Why is this thread being hijacked by a gigantic cow?

How should the world deal with China if she is truly the culprit? This is a really good question that needs some answering.

Though I am usually pro-China, I'm getting really tired of China and its people these days... X_X
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Why is this thread being hijacked by a gigantic cow?

because i thought we are still talking about bio engineered animal rat and stuff. not the other rat you're thinking of. but yeah i think it would be cool if they can make a super giant rat.

guo xiang what is culprit?

because i thought we are still talking about bio engineered animal rat and stuff. not the other rat you're thinking of. but yeah i think it would be cool if they can make a super giant rat.

guo xiang what is culprit?
    Your grasp of the English language doesn't give a hint that you don't know what 'culprit' means.

You might like to check out dictionary.com or by simply Googling.

At least Googling is what I did for Shady RAT when I first saw this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Your grasp of the English language doesn't give a hint that you don't know what 'culprit' means.

You might like to check out dictionary.com or by simply Googling.

At least Googling is what I did for Shady RAT when I first saw this thread...

Well i found many definition for it on urban dictionary...

wouldn't it be better if you just tell me the definition of the meaning that you understand it in? else i would think a culprit is a trap or something.

Well i found many definition for it on urban dictionary...

wouldn't it be better if you just tell me the definition of the meaning that you understand it in? else i would think a culprit is a trap or something.
    I specified a dictionary for you to check; it's neither my fault nor problem you are unable to follow simple guidance. Besides, this was never my problem in the first place so why do you pin the responsibility on me?
    Last edited by Guo Xiang; 08-08-11 at 10:02 AM.

I specified a dictionary for you to check; it's neither my fault nor problem you are unable to follow simple guidance. Besides, this was never my problem in the first place so why do you pin the responsibility on me?

pin what on you?

How should the world deal with China if she is truly the culprit? This is a really good question that needs some answering.

Though I am usually pro-China, I'm getting really tired of China and its people these days... X_X
    ROFL!!!! Good one.

Can we bring the government to court? Why not? Won't be pretty though. But I don't really know.

I am always under the impression that China doesn't really accept accusations graciously. Not sure if it's right or wrong, but that is the impression that I get from the Chinese students that I've met. They are always talking about how all the problems they had in the past and the present as being somebody else's evil plan to dominate the world [which is usually just China in their eyes] ...like everybody's got some personal vendetta against China or something.
    Last edited by ByTmE; 08-08-11 at 06:02 PM.
    I like me.

Well, to be honest, I don't think any really nation accepts accusations graciously...

I mean, as a person, I wouldn't take accusations graciously. If they were true accusations, I'd be defensive. And if they were false accusations, I'd be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    Well, to be honest, I don't think any really nation accepts accusations graciously...

I mean, as a person, I wouldn't take accusations graciously. If they were true accusations, I'd be defensive. And if they were false accusations, I'd be pissed.
    HAHAHA true. For me, if they were true accusations....and I had intent to be evil...I would own up lol. But only if I won't get in trouble of course haha. If they were true accusations that I did not know of...I would be defensive too...and interrogate the other party with no mercy.
    I like me.

1. There is no guarantee that it is in any way, shape or form connected to the Chinese government. Computers in China, and anywhere else really can be very easily hijacked.

2. Even if Chinese government is behind it, they should be berated for being sloppy (assuming actual evidence is found and not just propaganda reports we are seeing in the western media). Fact of the matter is every single nation spies, and high tech sphere is no different. Remember that virus that nearly caused a melt down in Iran's nuclear reactor? who want to bet US/Israel is behind that.