View Poll Results: Should we boycott those pv theories with evil math equations?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!!!!!!

1 50.00%
  • No...

1 50.00%

Thread: Should We Boycott some PV theories?

Default Should We Boycott some PV theories?

PhotoVoltaic cells, also know as solar cell, is a solid state electrical device that converts the energy of light directly into electricity.

However, in the past, some PV theories involved excessive math, which is bad for the brain. Thus, people have died at least in part due to over-involvement with this abominable thing. Surely, PV theories are an enemy against the human race.

And yet, news stations and scientific publications around the world often glorifies PV as a promise of the future. This disgusts me to the core.

So, should boycott PV theories.... until those who died of MIBI (Math-Induced Brain Injury) can get their justice?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Thus, people have died at least in part due to over-involvement with this abominable thing.
    Any proof for this?

Listen. Nobody was there at the time to know what really happened. There wasn't even such technology like MIBI measurer invented yet to actually know for sure what the heck really happened.

I read and learn my history from someone else and so do you. Accurate or not? I can't say. But would it make sense that someone who spent a crazy amount of time in math would exhaust their brain and die of complications??? use you're mind to figure that out (but don't exhaust it, else you might get the same problem).
    Last edited by PJ; 08-05-11 at 01:18 PM.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Listen. Nobody was there at the time to know what really happened. There wasn't even such technology like MIBI measurer invented yet to actually know for sure what the heck really happened.

I read and learn my history from someone else and so do you. Accurate or not? I can't say. But would it make sense that someone who spent a crazy amount of time in math would exhaust their brain and die of complications??? use you're mind to figure that out (but don't exhaust it, else you might get the same problem).
    Do you at least have the backing of WoW players, cause that's extremely important.
    Bu Bu Jing Xin English Fantranslation: http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com/

can you show us a photo of this PV? well since you said no one was there at the time than can you show like a remade replica photo of this PV so we at least know what it look like? like an artificial PV? a picture?

Did you say that it's bad for the brain? Then I say ban it! Heh.

what should we boycott next? im wondering (?_?)