Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Immortal Love

Hehe, no problem. I'm searching around for pics of Singapore stars and started reading their profiles and filmography and found out Hehe, yes I do agree. She looked really beautiful in those dresses she wore!!!! I saw some pics of her, and can't really even recognize her!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

oh cool........maybe u should post some pics of her. That'll be great!
    It's so funny how we set up qualifications for the one we love while at the back of our mind we know that the one we truly love will always be an exception!

Okay, I'll posts some of her pics in the Singapore Actress thread that Mike made. and I'll posts some here too
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

the goddess for the long review! =] i love u so much *muahhhh*
    i realli wanted to finish the series, now i just did by reading ur extrememly detailed review of the last scenes.
    its so sad... the part where florence dies i remember seeing in the opening clips... it was sad... but as long as they end up together in thir fourth life (we're assuming....).

yes the dress that florene's sister wore in the modern life were nice. i thought she was ugly when seeing her in the ancient one. then wen i saw her in the modern one, im like... WOAH!!!! omg, she looks so pretty..... so different.... geess.... clothes and makeup makes a big diff on ur appearance!!! like totally!!!! n yea.....
    *£övë ¢härmäïnë §hëH 4ëvä*

*~* mah other faves *~*
    ++ Alyssa Chia ++
    --- Kristy Yeung ---

florence's sister? you mean pan lingling? it's rare hearing someone saying she's ugly since she's one of the prettiest actress in singapore. maybe it's just the way she's dressed up or her hairstyle in the ancient form.

Hehe, just fixed up the little ending summery and added in the names of the casts Hehe, easier to read now I think I wasn't too fond of Pan LingLing's look in ancient form, but she looks wonderful in modern clothing Lol, did you guys get amused at her when she turned into a vampier and had to wear that big curly yellow wig thing? hehe I did, thought it was rather amusing
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yeah, she is really pretty! Makeup and hairstyle does make a huge difference! But she is naturally beautiful so the makeup just makes her more beautiful ad glamorous!
    It's so funny how we set up qualifications for the one we love while at the back of our mind we know that the one we truly love will always be an exception!

Oh Oh, I just wanted to inform you guys and espically Chew Chor Meng and Florence Tan fans that the two will be filming in a series together. The series is "Qiong Yuan Ka Fei Xiang" hehe, read this article to know more on the series!!!!! I really want to see it!!! Sounds wonderful and the two together again!!!!

http://www.mediacorpsingapore.com/00...20000707_1.htm
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Will be? Is it the one with Vincent acting like Bruce Lee? This series has actually been broadcasted some years back so it's not new. But yep, it's quite a nice series to watch!

Hmmm...I'm not sure if it has Vincent acting as Bruce Lee, but Vincent Ng is in here Also Cynthia Koh and August Kwan. Oh, its broadcasted awhile already? Gosh, if it is I really need to find it. Want to see this series, sounds very good!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Here are two pics of Chew Chor Meng and Florence from the promotions of "Hainan Kopi Tales" (Qiong Yuan Ka Fei Xiang)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.mediacorpsingapore.com/001_celebs/2000/features/images/20000726_2ll.jpg')
    Chew Chor Meng, Florence, and San Yow

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.mediacorpsingapore.com/001_celebs/2000/features/images/20000726_26bb.jpg')
    Chew Chor Meng, Florence Tan, and Cynthia Koh. (Hehe, both girls where CCM's love interest in the series )
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hmmm...I'm not sure if it has Vincent acting as Bruce Lee, but Vincent Ng is in here Also Cynthia Koh and August Kwan. Oh, its broadcasted awhile already? Gosh, if it is I really need to find it. Want to see this series, sounds very good!!!!!
    No I don't mean he's acting as Bruce, but as a character who tries to be him. As a minor spoiler, Vincent Ng's character has a sad ending.

Hehe, I understand what you meant and I've just read a bit more on this seires and its a yes hehe, I wonder if its out in viet. Started a thread asking for viet title Really want to see it!!!! Oh sad ending for him? Does Chew Chor Meng and Florence have a happy ending?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

It's so long ago I can't remember but I think so! ^^;;;

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Well basically afterwords Chew Chor Meng's character was put on trial and he really needed to have some blood since before he was foreced by Pan LingLing to drink that one glass of blood in order to save Florence. (Remember when Florence had developed some pictures for the little kid? She saw the picture of Pan LingLing as a vampire or whatever and went to confront her, but was being like hypnotized until Chew Chor Meng appeared. So heroic I might add, hehe ) (Note : Chew Chor Meng's lawyer is a guy who CCM had once adopted and taken care of )

So without Chew Chor Meng knowing, Florence used some of her blood and mixed it with other packets of blood to keep him alive. Then during the trial, she collapsed and it was called to a few minutes delay. At that time Chew Chor Meng then found out what she had done and was very shocked for it. The trial then continues on and Pan LingLing goes on stand and starts accusing Chew Chor Meng of not only killing people and all that, but 100 years ago he had killed her sister too (Florence's first life) Things look a bit bad for Chew Chor Meng, but luckily his fellow vampire friends and Huang Yiliang came to trial with bodies of victims who was a part of Pan LingLing's experiment to become human once again.

Everything turns on Pan LingLing and suddenly Edmond becomes scared and worried, so he quickly yells out that everything was her idea and he had nothign to do with it. She becomes enraged and turns to her vampire form. She starts to blow things up and was going to use this powder or whatever to kill Chew Chor Meng, but Florence runs and covers him and is harmed. She falls down and Chew Chor Meng seeing this uses his energy to break free. Pan LingLing flys out of the trial and the others follow.

Chew Chor Meng hurries to Florence and he carries her to the park where there is like this tree that they planted in their first life together. CCM starts digging and pulls out a glas jar which held the two grass crickets that they made together in the first life and also that one poem. The two hold onto the crickets and start reading the poem......Florence then dies

Pan LingLing is out at a deserted place and she is fighting with the other two vampires and also Huang Yiliang (Note : The two vampires is that one girl who was in love with Huang Yiliang and the other vampire is Lin Yi Sheng. His son died due to be frozeing in a experiment by Pan LingLing ) All three of them are injured and Chew Chor Meng flies on in just in time. He starts to fight with her and the other three also help. Huang Yiliang starts this one trap thing while the three vampires still are fighting. Pan LingLing manages to rip Lin Yi Sheng to shreads and Chew Chor Meng is injured then.

Huang Yiliang is almost done with his trap and the vampier girl decides to use all her power to kill off Pan LingLing, but instead she is blown to pieces Huang Yiliang seeing this was very sad and he quickly hurries to finish up the trap. Chew Chor Meng was greatly sad at seeing his friends die and fights even more with Pan LingLing. He is able to get her trapped withen some chains and she sees that she is going to die, pulls Chew Chor Meng stuck with her also. Huang Yiliang finally finishes up the trap and releases all the energy towards Pan LingLing and CCM. A big flash of light happens and then the two of them dissapear. Huang Yiliang stands up and runs around looking for Chew Chor Meng. He looks around himself and doesnt' see Chew Chor Meng at all and it suddenly starts to snow. Huang Yiliang then yells out Chew Chor Meng's name and the screen goes black.

We know see a jail car pulling into the entrence of a jail. Inside the cart is two guards with Edmond sitting there. He is in chains and of course taken to jail. He sits there and puts on a strange smile and then turns his head and on his neck are two teeth marks Now we see someone in a car racing to the top of a mountain. Out steps a guy in race car like clothing. It is Chew Chor Meng hehe, he looks around and sees a band of girls playing instruments. His eyes wonder to a girl with long hair playing the harp. She is the 4th reincarnated Florence. He steps over to her and the two smile at one another. She goes into his arms and they turn to look at the city of Hong Kong. The End.

Hehe, how was that? Hehe, hope it was clear enough for you to picture. Any questions just ask. I really love this series!!!!!
    i think i just noticed this summary...whew!i had always been curious about the ending.but how did florence 4th reincarnated life remember CCM??jeez,my mind is so slow in guessing endings like the "project ji xiang"

Hmmmm...no clue on that. I guess that after being with Chew Chor Meng for 3 lifetimes she must have had a little memory of him or so. Probably the writters dind't want to really continue on the seires and just watned to end it with a simple semi confusing ending. But it is a happy one indeed
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Now that I think about this series, it's actually quite silly in a few ways. Not interesting enough but still worth a try. ^^

Awww......Florence look soo kute in thos pics.........She looks really pretty in real life with long hair. I bet all the guys are nuts over her!

I for one am in totally love with Chew Chor Meng, lol And yup, Florence looks really cute with long hair. Curly or striaght I wish they had more pictures together!!!!! hehe, back on Immortal Love. Gosh, I love all those scenes with these two!!!!!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yep Yep..........they look good together! How can actors/actress act with a kute person as a couple and not fall in love? i don't get it...........i aways fall in love when i see a kute guy on screen. I guess that's what u call acting and since they're professionals. But how can they resist? If I was an actress.......I would fall in love with all the kute guys I act with!