Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Immortal Love

Quote Originally Posted by Loveccm View Post
    hey i hope everyone who see this and love immortal love go request for a immortal love II PLEASE just post a reply requesting for it pls pls that a great way to let the admin noe we want immortal love here's the link pls pls post it's not that troublesome cos the thread is started by the admin so i think they will consider the suggestions there

http://forum.mediacorp.com.sg/board/...41#post1936741
    <ps: i am hippiyapp>
    okay i'll go check tat out. thnks for the link Loveccm

omg this serie is so good!!! i heard CCM is married!!! anyone seen his wife yet or has her picture? i want to see the lucky lady who married him, gazzhhh he's so cute in the first generation of IMmortal love

Thank you so much for creating this thread for this series..I watched this series when it first came out..It took me a while to find the title and everything just to find this series again..I used to love it so much, and I do love it just like the 1st time I watched it!I really like the main character,Chor Chor Men, and Florence Tan..She's still acting, but it's so unfair that she doesnt have a leading role..

I don't have the Site for this series in Chine, but for you can watch this series in Vietnamese at www.luyenphim.com...
    Am re-watching right now, and this series's very good!A lot of melodies are taken from Against The Blade!
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

Quote Originally Posted by UnforgottenEricaChoi View Post
    Thank you so much for creating this thread for this series..I watched this series when it first came out..It took me a while to find the title and everything just to find this series again..I used to love it so much, and I do love it just like the 1st time I watched it!I really like the main character,Chor Chor Men, and Florence Tan..She's still acting, but it's so unfair that she doesnt have a leading role..

I don't have the Site for this series in Chine, but for you can watch this series in Vietnamese at www.luyenphim.com...
    Am re-watching right now, and this series's very good!A lot of melodies are taken from Against The Blade!

oooh thanks for the link! i'm vietnamese so it's helpful ! i <3 this series. so romantic. (:
    Always in search of great historical/costume dramas.
    Find me on MyDramaList ^_^

Default "Hainan Kopi Tales" (Qiong Yuan Ka Fei Xiang)

Like everyone in here! I've been trying to watch all the dramas that have Chor Men and Florence, I hope some1 can give me a hand..Been looking for this series "Hainan Kopi Tales" (Qiong Yuan Ka Fei Xiang), I wonder if any1 knows the Vietnamese title for it so I can rent it at my local store. Or is there a Chinese site for me to watch???? Thanks!
    Lynda
    BTW, I'm re-watching Immortal Love!SOOO good!
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

wok of life? but florence has a tiny role there..
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

Quote Originally Posted by XWingSuki View Post
    wok of life? but florence has a tiny role there..
    I've just realized that..But it's okay!At least they got to be together in another series,Hainan Kopi Tales" (Qiong Yuan Ka Fei Xiang).site to watch is at http://www.56.com/u42/v_MjM2NzA1MzU.html
    with English subtitles!
    P.S. I just finished re-watching Immortal Love..SO EXCELLENT! theyre just so cute.Wish Chor Meng& Florence can work together again..
    Last edited by UnforgottenEricaChoi; 05-30-08 at 09:39 PM. Reason: forgot to say something