Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Xing Ming Shi Ye 《刑名师爷》

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    The designers are designing costumes for Xing Ming Shi Ye. What style do you like the most?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/Movies/Xing-Ming-Shi-Ye/i-9k2swkL/0/X2/408d8f19tw1dl9bwxmskbj-X2.jpg')
    I pick the second one
    and LOL funny that they photoshoped Hu Ge's picture with Nicky Wu
    I think ???

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey Xiong View Post
    I pick the second one
    and LOL funny that they photoshoped Hu Ge's picture with Nicky Wu
    I think ???
    Haha... Fans are just so creative. I didn't know that's Hu Ge's hair with Nicky's face.
    Wallace Huo's information site, forum and Facebook: www.wallacehuo.info

From Baidu. No of episodes: 40, Type: fictional detective, suspense

Time travel to the Ming dynasty, forensic scientist was kicked out of the room by his beautiful new bride. When encountered with highly mysterious cases, including "temple murder case", "bridal chamber case", "school massacre", haunted house murder" etc, he used his knowledge of forensic skill, detailed oriented mind set, reasoning and due care to explore the pieces of puzzle and finally uncover the truth. He didn't find it a big problem when facing with numerous cases, but to those beautiful women with different characteristics he got to know during the course of the investigations, as well as his beautiful wife whom didn't let him come close to her, how would he have done?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/Movies/Xing-Ming-Shi-Ye/i-9bKW9qh/0/XL/Picture-2-XL.png')

thank you... i love the picture...

oh haha, the picture is cute... I wonder if it's gonna be his costume in the series...

Based on the novel the story is about an advisor who time travelled to the Ming dynasty and helped to resolve mysterious crimes. He got 10 wives and was literally a "playboy". Since the authority no longer allows time travel story, it's possible the screenwriter would change the story. I heard the story is completely different from the book except for the mysterious crimes. Also, they would add one more male lead to promote their game later on. Wallace will play Meng Tian Chu, the only male lead in the novel.

I read some relevant unofficial sources that the male leads are positioned as one "local" and one coming to China from Italy to find the cause of the death of his father. Wallace could play the "foreign" one. Anyway, we shall find out more when the filming takes place.
    Whoa let me get this straight. So this drama is like BBJX meets Sherlock Holmes only set in ancient China? It's got potential but I'm worried that Wallace's character will be too similar to his character in Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei, you know the crime fighting Hollywood leading man type. Though if he looks as good in this series as he does in Yi Zhi Mei then you know I'll be watching.
    Last edited by Vienne94; 09-25-11 at 10:15 PM.

^I don't know enough to say stuff about anything else, but at least I can tell you his attitude towards women and love is very different in this one. He couldn't put down the girl who looks like a fish until the very end in Strange Hero but he has 10 wives here.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

I don't think they will go into a Wei Xiao Bao story arc about his 10 wives. I get the feeling they will focus on the Sherlock Holmes/detective part? It's OK, I like detective stories And with Wallace & Nicky together - wooh!

I heard the company wants to change the whole story except for the cases. So Wallace may not have 10 wives. Also, they will make Nicky plays a major role in this series. In addition, since time travel is banned in China (keeps hearing it but still many similar stories), they might make Wallace a person coming from overseas (from Italy I heard).

For sure Wallace's look in this series will be totally different from Li Ge Xiao. LGX has a scruffy look but Meng Tian Chu should have a clean look.

Quote Originally Posted by Trina987 View Post
    thank you... i love the picture...
    Some people are using this pic as an avatar already

I heard the company wants to change the whole story except for the cases. So Wallace may not have 10 wives. Also, they will make Nicky plays a major role in this series. In addition, since time travel is banned in China (keeps hearing it but still many similar stories), they might make Wallace a person coming from overseas (from Italy I heard).

For sure Wallace's look in this series will be totally different from Li Ge Xiao. LGX has a scruffy look but Meng Tian Chu should have a clean look.
    huh? what the? Italian? Wallace?
    Not quite understand what they gonna do... Wallace will act as an asian who was born in Italy and then come back to China, something like that? or else it's gonna be so funny for him to act as a true foreigner hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by JunesRain View Post
    huh? what the? Italian? Wallace?
    Not quite understand what they gonna do... Wallace will act as an asian who was born in Italy and then come back to China, something like that? or else it's gonna be so funny for him to act as a true foreigner hahaha
    His root is in China. He's back to China to find out the root cause of his father's death. It's something likes that...

The whole thing sounds weird. Since the shooting will take place in early Oct, maybe we can find out more later on...

His root is in China. He's back to China to find out the root cause of his father's death. It's something likes that...

The whole thing sounds weird. Since the shooting will take place in early Oct, maybe we can find out more later on...

ah so it's lke that... thx so much for the informations :]
    Last edited by JunesRain; 09-26-11 at 11:08 PM.

I can't wait till this series aires! I was pretty excited when I was watching Wallace Huo's Gia Xia Yi Zhi Mei ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by goodmorning View Post
    I can't wait till this series aires! I was pretty excited when I was watching Wallace Huo's Gia Xia Yi Zhi Mei ^.^
    Lol, I love your ID, goodmorning!

LOL... Mee tooo..... hrmm.. I also pray to the drama gods to let both Wallace Huo and Nicky Wu to have shirtless scenes like a HOT Waterfall Shower Scenes/Swimming Scenes/HOT Shower Scenes and with them fighting with out their shirts too....

LOL... Mee tooo..... hrmm.. I also pray to the drama gods to let both Wallace Huo and Nicky Wu to have shirtless scenes like a HOT Waterfall Shower Scenes/Swimming Scenes/HOT Shower Scenes and with them fighting with out their shirts too....
    LOL.. so many ham-sup ppl in the fourms

Hrmm... what do you mean by ham-sup????

Hrmm... what do you mean by ham-sup????
    It's Hokkien for...errr...drooling over hot guys.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    It's Hokkien for...errr...drooling over hot guys.
    Oh i thot its cantonese? Anyway the meaning is there lol...