Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Xing Ming Shi Ye 《刑名师爷》

Well, I guess you all will be excited after seeing this news: The title of the series is "Xing Ming Shi Ye - Sensation Double Dragons". Joined by Wallace Huo and Nicky Wu and directed by famous Yuan Xiao Chao, the story is based on the suspense detective novel "Xing Ming Shi Ye" . It's confirmed the series will kick off during the National holidays (Oct 1 to Oct 7). In the drama the two are both friends and enemies, likes two circling and staggering dragons, they continue to struggle between evil and justice.

This is so ridiculous

--------------------------------------------------------
    :【新闻:《刑名师爷》于国庆节开机 定名为“迷情双龙”】华影盛视打造,霍建华、吴奇隆联袂主演,著名导演袁晓满执导,改编网络同名原著的明朝 悬疑侦探大戏《刑名师爷》已确定国庆节期间开机。在剧中二人亦敌亦友,像两条双龙盘旋交错,贯穿始终,不断 上演正义与邪恶的斗争。”
    Last edited by tobeme; 09-29-11 at 06:38 AM.

but we still don't know the female lead? or the possible 10 wives?

The new title 迷情双龙 sounds so old fashioned

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    The new title 迷情双龙 sounds so old fashioned
    I hate that name! So disconnected with the theme of the series. It's supposed a detective series, not a focus on the two male lead characters. I hope the company is serious about making a good drama, rather than putting too much focus on the gimmick.

Quote Originally Posted by fuyuko View Post
    but we still don't know the female lead? or the possible 10 wives?
    The company still has not yet announced the names yet.......

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    I hate that name! So disconnected with the theme of the series. It's supposed a detective series, not a focus on the two male lead characters. I hope the company is serious about making a good drama, rather than putting too much focus on the gimmick.
    Yeah i nearly faint when i first heard that new name. If they want to emphasise that there are 2 male leads in the show then maybe 刑名双龙 or even 双龙师爷 would sound better.

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Yeah i nearly faint when i first heard that new name. If they want to emphasise that there are 2 male leads in the show then maybe 刑名双龙 or even 双龙师爷 would sound better.
    The word "sansation" is so ambiguous.

Just found out the company is doing the audition of the female characters on-line. He is a video about the 2nd audition:

http://v.ku6.com/show/StlGIcXD5FFSoNYB.html

Because the company has declared they will continue to make this story in a number of series, they will keep the title Xing Ming Shi Ye and add a subtitle to it. In the original novel, there are a significant number of cases, but they will only select some cases for their first series.

how many series??? are they gonna be... and I wonder if they are going to cast 10 wives in each series or at one series... Hrmmm... Sensations+Wallace=10 Wives... I would rather have Wallace+Nicky=Sensations instead....

LOL... that is funny.. although, that is cantonese.. Regardless, thank you for the meaning... I do hope there is a lot of ham-sup...

Quote Originally Posted by Trina987 View Post
    how many series??? are they gonna be... and I wonder if they are going to cast 10 wives in each series or at one series... Hrmmm... Sensations+Wallace=10 Wives... I would rather have Wallace+Nicky=Sensations instead....
    I have no ideas how many series they're gonna make... but I guess they'll continue to make new series as long as it's profitable. Later on they will turn it into video games. And because of this purpose, they introduce one more male lead into the drama as generally a video game has more than one key character.

I heard Tang Ren will soon make CP4. The rumor is Wu Zun (吴尊) will take part in CP4. But for sure I don't think Wallace would want to get involved in any CP series anymore.

I heard Tang Ren will soon make CP4. The rumor is Wu Zun (吴尊) will take part in CP4. But for sure I don't think Wallace would want to get involved in any CP series anymore.
    what? CP 4 + Wu Zun? no offense but Wu Zun only match modern day clothes.i saw his butterfly lovers movie and he looked weird.
    oh and if possible i want Hu Ge to join/be in this series that'd be awesome
    Last edited by Stacey Xiong; 09-30-11 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey Xiong View Post
    what? CP 4 + Wu Zun? no offense but Wu Zun only match modern day clothes.i saw his butterfly lovers movie and he looked weird.
    oh and if possible i want Hu Ge to join/be in this series that'd be awesome
    i actually thought he looked okay in ancient garb! he's just hot anyway

I dont think HG should be in CP anymore not sure why... maybe becuz he so mature now that i want him to be in more serious drama/movie not in anymore game stuff unless its like XYS which the characters/role are more mature or maybe he can guest or play a minor role but anywais Wu Zun? ugh the dude cant act no offenses and hes ugly sorry, HG and Wallace is way better than him....

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    i actually thought he looked okay in ancient garb! he's just hot anyway
    really!? well it was my personal opinion. i actually would say that Wu Zun has a cute baby face but has a really hot body

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    I dont think HG should be in CP anymore not sure why... maybe becuz he so mature now that i want him to be in more serious drama/movie not in anymore game stuff unless its like XYS which the characters/role are more maturre or maybe he can guest or play a minor role but anywais Wu Zun? ugh the dude cant act no offenses and hes ugly sorry, HG and Wallace is way better than him....
    if this series is serious i think Hu Ge should be involve but it's just a hoping.i also think he looks more cool and manly when he's mature.

Because the company has declared they will continue to make this story in a number of series, they will keep the title Xing Ming Shi Ye and add a subtitle to it. In the original novel, there are a significant number of cases, but they will only select some cases for their first series.
    Ah i really hope they keep the original Xing Ming Shi Ye title... Dont think I can swallow the crappy title of Double dragons in some Mysterious Love

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    I dont think HG should be in CP anymore not sure why... maybe becuz he so mature now that i want him to be in more serious drama/movie not in anymore game stuff unless its like XYS which the characters/role are more mature or maybe he can guest or play a minor role but anywais Wu Zun? ugh the dude cant act no offenses and hes ugly sorry, HG and Wallace is way better than him....

Oh dear, you must be hopping mad that Wu Zun will be Liu Lang in the new Young Warriors movie with Adam Cheng, Raymond Lam, Vic Zhou and co.

Who is Wu Zun?? i think i heard of him but not sure... no comment about CP4.. i watch CP3 and well... umm... no comment...

Quote Originally Posted by Trina987 View Post
    Who is Wu Zun?? i think i heard of him but not sure... no comment about CP4.. i watch CP3 and well... umm... no comment...
    Wu zun is ex member of Taiwan boyband Farenheit. Not sure of his English name.