Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Xing Ming Shi Ye 《刑名师爷》

hi, i am newbie here... I am exciting about this upcoming drama. I hope it is good. Also, I have now created a new channel about this drama in viki. Now, who will be the main lead actress.. Also, is it going to be love triangle with Wallace and Nicky...

hrmm.. where is my reply???

Wallace has not been in Nos 1 and 2 styles before. I believe No 2 style is new to Nicky?
    Wallace Huo's information site, forum and Facebook: www.wallacehuo.info

Quote Originally Posted by Trina987 View Post
    hi, i am newbie here... I am exciting about this upcoming drama. I hope it is good. Also, I have now created a new channel about this drama in viki. Now, who will be the main lead actress.. Also, is it going to be love triangle with Wallace and Nicky...
    Hi welcome here! I think the main actress is going to be a China actress, but we dunno who yet..

The company has not yet announced the actresses yet. But they mentioned the love story will be a twisting one. According to the novel Wallace should have 10 wives... but this is unlikely (although I want to see what's going to happen if he has 10 wives! )

LOL.. me too.. but what about Nicky Wu???

Hi Luanee,
    thank you.. very much.. I enjoy reading your comments.. ^^ I do hope they pick a really good actress..

hrmm.. i wonder who the actresses that will be played the ten wives... Why ten wives??? interesting....

I like the second picture for the costumes.. The first picture look plain and simple and no style as they look the same.. The third picture.. No... do not understand the last picture of the costumes...

From Producer Gu Zi Ying's (顾子樱 ) weibo:

Because Xing Ming Shi Ye will be filmed as several series, we need a subtitle, such as Xing Ming Shi Ye - ........ We hope that you could come up with a subtitle for us. If it is selected by us, you will be invited to visit the set or press event and get close to the stars you like. Start brainstorming.

The two male leads are both friends and enemies. They will PK while solving the crimes together. They grow together and finally....I can't say no more. If you want to know the story, watch the screen. Thank you.

Nicky Wu will play Duan Ping (段平), a discreet, smart, and bold crime solver.

Can't announce the shooting date yet. Please stay close to our weibo or related news. Thank you!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/Movies/Xing-Ming-Shi-Ye/i-x8Fd8xD/0/L/Picture-36-L.png')

I like the second picture for the costumes.. The first picture look plain and simple and no style as they look the same.. The third picture.. No... do not understand the last picture of the costumes...
    No one seems to like No. 4. Haha. Looking too tough for this series.

希望霍的角色不要为爱虐一吧

Quote Originally Posted by hwanyun View Post
    &希望霍的角色不要为爱虐一吧
    这一次应该不会...霍霍的孟天楚可是个年轻、帅气、阳光开朗的小纸啊!

Heard unofficially Xing Ming Shi Ye will start shooting in early Oct (could probably be Oct 2nd).

Trina... I forgot to ask...is it hard work to create a new channel in viki?

The actresses will be posted as long as an announcement is made.

Cool

hi,
    Creat a new channel is not hard in viki. You create a channel and wait to get approval. Once, you have approval. that is about it.. It is harder to maintain the channel. You have to make sure you got your team ready to upload the episodes, segment the episodes videos and have subbers to sub it and editor to edit it. So, everyone can enjoy it.. every now and then, you got people complain why it is not fast to get it fully sub etc.. But, people have real life and they do this in viki as a volunteer and want to do it so everybody can enjoy dramas no matter it is chinese drama or kdrama... i hope this make sense...

hi,
    Creat a new channel is not hard in viki. You create a channel and wait to get approval. Once, you have approval. that is about it.. It is harder to maintain the channel. You have to make sure you got your team ready to upload the episodes, segment the episodes videos and have subbers to sub it and editor to edit it. So, everyone can enjoy it.. every now and then, you got people complain why it is not fast to get it fully sub etc.. But, people have real life and they do this in viki as a volunteer and want to do it so everybody can enjoy dramas no matter it is chinese drama or kdrama... i hope this make sense...
    Hmmm, sounds hard work to me. Do you subtitle the episodes yourself sometimes?

@ Taipei TV Festival

The medias took notice of Xing Ming Shi Ye because of Huo Jian Hua.---------------- haha, Wallace has now become well known in Taiwan. He started in Taiwan and was known as an idol actor in Taiwan. He left Taiwan for China during his peak and focused on acting in China. Not a lot of people would do that especially he was so well known during his first year in the show biz.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/Movies/Xing-Ming-Shi-Ye/i-4nZkFkv/0/X2/Picture-35-X2.png')

nope, viki is all volunteers who take their time out of their busy lives and help to upload, segment, and sub the videos for the viewers to enjoy.. However, there is a copyright issues/licenses for some dramas in viki... that is another subject and not familiar.. Therefore, it is hard work.. but the results, is to enjoy the dramas that you love.. you can help it too.. i hope that make sense... ^^

nope, viki is all volunteers who take their time out of their busy lives and help to upload, segment, and sub the videos for the viewers to enjoy.. However, there is a copyright issues/licenses for some dramas in viki... that is another subject and not familiar.. Therefore, it is hard work.. but the results, is to enjoy the dramas that you love.. you can help it too.. i hope that make sense... ^^
    Thanks for the explanation. I think I can help to do some translations but I don't know how to subtitle a video.