Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steve Jobs is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    I thought you would cry days and nights if Marxist/communist leader Kim JI passes away. Don't you embrace Marxism anymore?
    I don't embrace Marxism. Where have I ever expressed support for Kim? For Mao? For Stalin.

In fact, before my hiatus from this forum, I used to berate Mao... but I guess paying attention isn't your strong suit.

The guy worked hard to earn money. Why should he give them away? If people want to get ahead then they should work hard and live responsibly. They should not just sit there and waiting for and handout from hard working guys like Steve Jobs.
    A halfway decent human being with billions to spare would normally give some away to improve other people's lives. You know, that's called compassion.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by jiang bao View Post
    I don't embrace Marxism. Where have I ever expressed support for Kim? For Mao? For Stalin.

In fact, before my hiatus from this forum, I used to berate Mao... but I guess paying attention isn't your strong suit.
    I think I was mistaken you with Sparky. I think Sparky is the one that embraced Marxism. She said Marxism is ideal. Well, we live in a free society so she has every right to support Marxist leaders like Kim, Mao, Stalin, and Pol Pot.

A halfway decent human being with billions to spare would normally give some away to improve other people's lives. You know, that's called compassion.
    I support the idea of donating money for medical research because it would actually improve society as a whole. I against the idea of giving money to people so that they can get drunk and high.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    I think I was mistaken you with Sparky. I think Sparky is the one that embraced Marxism. She said Marxism is ideal. Well, we live in a free society so she has every right to support Marxist leaders like Kim, Mao, Stalin, and Pol Pot.

I support the idea of donating money for medical research because it would actually improve society as a whole. I against the idea of giving money to people so that they can get drunk and high.
    What you said is so stupid that it's really hard not to respond with something nasty. But then I'll end up the bad guy so I'll just try my best to respond in a civil way.

Philanthropists give money all the time. Contrary to what you think, most people who need money don't take the money and go to hookers or get drunk. Have you ever witness real poverty? Do you see how terrible the lives of third world country people are? We are talking about living day to day not knowing if there's be food tonight.

If I had billions of dollars, I would be donating at least a few million to Red Cross, the Red Cross or similar organizations. All I can do is donate old clothes.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner

Banned

I heard Steve jobs died Idk if its true nut I guess his tombstone will say idead.