Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Waking Love Up 《爱情睡醒了》

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Exactly! Tian Qi may seem like a cold businessman, but that is probably his father's influence and wish for him to be a powerful man, but really underneath all that, he's Xiao Yu. He likes having a family that jokes around and play with each other as seen in the earlier episode where he watched Xiao Bei's family together. He never smiled much before, but with Xiao Bei he smiles a lot more than usual.

Someone said that Tian Qi loved Zhi Qing before, but I don't think he ever truly loved her from the heart. From the beginning to when he lost his memory, he had more spark of chemistry with Xiao Bei than Zhi Qing.

I just keep wondering what happned to Granny Hua Zi, it just seems like they decide to sell the Tao Hua wine without even asking her for permission and took all her wine w/o a word. It seems like a plot hole here. How can you involve the entire village in this wine business, but somehow forget Granny Hua Zi. Where's the logic here?
    Yes, same sentiment. I also think that Tian Qi has never really trully love Zhi Qing before, I guess it's just because they grow up together and Zhi Qing always stick together with Tian Qi because she always thought that it was Tian Qi who save her from drowning. I guess it's just nature take it course to make Tian Qi and Zhi Qing get into relationship in the first place.

I guess when Xiao Yu have the thought of Tao Hua Wine to make it into a big business, he will have to speak to the HuaZi Granny, because it's owned by her. However, the story never show how they discuss, how HuaZi Granny agree and so on. But they just able to take the wine and host their activities to attract tourists. I think it's because HuaZi Granny is also Tao Hua Village's people... it's kinda a good thing to support the plan in order to save the village from reconstruct.
    Last edited by snowrain; 02-22-12 at 09:35 AM.
    * CHARMAINE SHEH 佘詩曼 * KENNETH MA 馬國明 * TAVIA YEUNG 楊怡 * TIFFANY TANG 唐嫣 * HU GE 胡歌 * YUAN SHAN SHAN 袁姍姍 * ROY CHIU 邱澤 * FALA CHAN 陳法拉 * MYOLIE WU 胡杏兒 * LINDA CHUNG 鍾嘉欣 * SUNNY CHAN 陳錦鴻 *

anyone here like the second lead than the first? Zhi Qing and Ru Feng such a beautiful/sweet couple
    Life is such a rush. Every step I take, I must remind myself to slow down and enjoy the scenery along the way.Happiness is simple.

anything like the original or total different?

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    anything like the original or total different?
    I want to say that the basic outline of the story is the same, but the characterization of the characters is different. The fiancee whom the main actor grows up with is no longer that pretty vase that lives for him only. The fiancee can actually stand on her own and be a person of her own, just doesn't realize it because she's put so much effort in supporting the main actor, and she actually does love the supporting actor more and has more chemistry.

They take the original story and retell it in their own way, so you might know how the story goes, but still there are parts where they make it their own. Similar, but not totally the same.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by ByStander View Post
    anyone here like the second lead than the first? Zhi Qing and Ru Feng such a beautiful/sweet couple
    No. Not me. I really do not like Qi Wei (Zhi Qing), she's done such a good job being the antagonist in My Daughter and in this series with how she treated the Tao Li village people (looking down on them). Ru Feng was a sweet and thoughtful guy, but honestly, who still hangs on to childhood pictures and look at it affectionately? I mean these three friends grew up with each other, so you'd think Ru Feng had other pictures of them as they grew up. It just seem kinda silly for the drama to just show flashbacks of their childhood youth, but not their teenage or other times, since we all know they grew up together.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I agreed on Roy was so hot. I've watched The office girl before, he was really cute though. Is anyone notices that secondary character (the boy acted as a super star) was so hot too ???? I agreed on everything every1 said but one thing. I can't compare Roy or this drama to BBJX because that drama was way too good. Additionally, each drama had its own special points, i can't just said tthey were better.
    Last edited by tieuthien; 05-22-12 at 06:20 PM.