Thread: Flaming Brothers second ending

Default Flaming Brothers second ending

Hello viewers is there anyone know where to get Flaming Brothers Special Documentary show which in that show, ATV created special definitive ending for the series?.or can somebody tell me what happen in the special alternative ending?I really want to watch it .Please someone help me....Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cherrylava View Post
    Hello viewers is there anyone know where to get Flaming Brothers Special Documentary show which in that show, ATV created special definitive ending for the series?.or can somebody tell me what happen in the special alternative ending?I really want to watch it .Please someone help me....Thanks
    The second ending continued some time after after the original ending scene where the elevator doors closed between Lei Siu Tin (Michael) and Ah Shuet (Kristy). They did not have any contact until Tiger's wedding. Tiger had managed to find a new girlfriend after Cat (Krystal) died. She was also named Cat and finding some connection, they dated and they got married. Cat's mum hit on Tiger's dad but he maintained that he only loved Ming Sing (Deanie), making Cat's mum admire him even more. Lei Siu Tin and Ah Shuet met again at the party and realising that they still loved each other, they got back together after everyone teased them about it.

I personally thought the second happy ending was lame and forced. I prefered the ambigious orginal ending.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Plus, Michael and Kristy had zero chemistry. Not that Michael had much chemistry with Kathy either, since she only appeared in a handful of episodes. I think she was sick or something and a body double was used.

Thank you..thank you Charbydis!.Thanks for answering my question.Makes me want to watch it more.But is it true Siu Lung character not dying and he back reunited with his family and Siu Ling?

Quote Originally Posted by cherrylava View Post
    Thank you..thank you Charbydis!.Thanks for answering my question.Makes me want to watch it more.But is it true Siu Lung character not dying and he back reunited with his family and Siu Ling?
    Yes. Siu Lung returns after spinnning some story being rescued some people.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

I love Michael and Kristy pairing!.I think Michael suit so well with Kristy than any other actresses even with Kenix i don't think he so compatible with her.Sorry Michael-Kenix fans this just my personally thought.The main reason why Flaming Brothers have an alternative ending because peoples not satisfy with their love story ends cliff hanger like that.If you watch The Special documentary show; viewers voting for them to be together is up to 72% that's high enough!.Then they both starred in 'To Where He Belongs' and in between 3 romance that Michael's character had , for me i prefer him to be with Kristy's character,although in the beginning Michael courting her because of revenge but their relationship is so sweet and tender and meaningful to last ( i think Michael's character without his own known he gradually fall in love truly with her ).If you watch the story in the beginning , they started to like each other from their first meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Aira Nikita View Post
    I love Michael and Kristy pairing!.I think Michael suit so well with Kristy than any other actresses even with Kenix i don't think he so compatible with her.Sorry Michael-Kenix fans this just my personally thought.The main reason why Flaming Brothers have an alternative ending because peoples not satisfy with their love story ends cliff hanger like that.If you watch The Special documentary show; viewers voting for them to be together is up to 72% that's high enough!.Then they both starred in 'To Where He Belongs' and in between 3 romance that Michael's character had , for me i prefer him to be with Kristy's character,although in the beginning Michael courting her because of revenge but their relationship is so sweet and tender and meaningful to last ( i think Michael's character without his own known he gradually fall in love truly with her ).If you watch the story in the beginning , they started to like each other from their first meet.
    I thought "In Where He Belongs", Michael loved Alice? I knew he liked Kristy and felt sad for using her as a tool for revenge.

I actually like the ambigious open ending for Micahel and Kristy because it was different. And the fact that they actually moved forward to approach each other before the doors closed meant that they wanted to be with each other. It was an ending full of hope. The second happy ending just made it stupud because they neeeded other people to pull together.
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    I thought "In Where He Belongs", Michael loved Alice? I knew he liked Kristy and felt sad for using her as a tool for revenge.

I actually like the ambigious open ending for Micahel and Kristy because it was different. And the fact that they actually moved forward to approach each other before the doors closed meant that they wanted to be with each other. It was an ending full of hope. The second happy ending just made it stupud because they neeeded other people to pull together.
    I get your point.He may love Alice and only using Kristy but for me it's just his ego to set his mind that he's only be with her to fulfill his plan.But can your reaction in love set so properly?.Yes Michael and Alice relationship full of romance but i don't think his love towards Kristy fully fake either.There's a time ( before he hold grudge ) when he had a date with Alice he come up so late because he want to accompany Kristy waiting her car to be fix.And i don't think a guy bring his girlfriend to meet his mother not sincere in their relationship.Maybe i'm wrong just my opinion.

I knew he liked Kristy and felt sad for using her as a tool for revenge.