Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Beauties Without Tears 《美人无泪》

Quote Originally Posted by swtaznlaydee View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/4eafaa70jw1e0oc7uuz3vj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/4eac422ejw1e0ocnqqtvmj.jpg')
    Wow..cute pictures, thanks for sharing!

isn't kang xi suppose to dorgon son w/ dayu'er?

That would be quite scandalous. Kang xi is definitely Dayuer's grandson and Shunzhi's son.

I fast-forwarded a lot of parts, but I have to admit, compared to a lot of other YZ productions, this is one of the better ones. I watched it mostly for Hawick and Han Dong, but YSS's character annoyed the hell out of me. I can't stand that thing she does with her eyes. The drama was quite interesting, though, but after HTJ died, the story just kind of fell apart.

I started watching this yesterday and I agree about YSS's acting abilities.

I watched Swordsman, which is the first thing with YSS in that I watched. And that was - god awful. I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt but she must be the same in every drama, because her acting in this was just as bad. She definitely overacts and does this crazy squinting-glare with her eyes. It's a shame, because when she's cast as the protagonist, she just ends up irritating people in every drama she does.

Because of this I found myself a lot more focused on Zhang Meng in this as HLX. It's a very predictable character, but I thought ZM looked stunning and was a lot more likeable than YSS at the beginning.

*One thing I realised though was - the voice actress dubbing Da Yu'er's aunt sounded like the same voice actor who did DFBB in Swordsman - so everytime I heard her voice, I kept being reminded of Joe Chen in Swordsman.

The only credit I will give YSS is that she sung both the opening theme and ending theme - and at least she can sing more or less reasonably.

I tried watching this and had to give up by episode 3, everyone was annoying and there is a heavy dose of bad acting all round.

Is this based off a internet novel? The amount of liberties taken with history was astonishing.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by pipap View Post
    Wow! One more drama with Hawick Lau, since SWAK he becomes one of my favorite actor. I hope that will be a big drama like QSHF or BBJX. Is Hawick Lau the main lead and what is the sypnosis? Thanks.
    I share your opinion for my Hawick Lau is the best actor, I see every movie hers greetings.

"Adriana"