Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Idy Chan (陳玉蓮)

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    lol the only time i paid attention in biology was watching a woman give birth. it was gross but riveting!
    wow u watched a woman give birth in biology? college or high school?
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Netdriftr
    the only time i paid attention in biology was watching a woman give birth. it was gross but riveting!
    wow...great...now you know what to expect when you have to be with your wife when she's in labor!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    not a live birth! it was a video of a woman giving birth. you could see everything!!!
    this was in year 10 biology class
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    watched that before high school. in 7th grade junior high.

wow crazy

ok back on topic, any idy news?
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    wow...great...now you know what to expect when you have to be with your wife when she's in labor!
    \

lots of screaming and violence .. Should run away.

talking about that birth movie... a reason why i am leaning towards being a monk. AMITABHA
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Default Idy Chan.....The Talented Acting

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8184/0520tvb4uj8.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Liling View Post
    Hey, everyone. Come and visit TVB Today:
    http://www.geocities.com/tvbtoday/in...?1176576516218
    Hi Liling, when I clicked the link above, it's not working, it stated 'page cannot be found'. Would you check back one that? Because I really like Idy Chan, the talented acting actress.

I heard that she might be going back to TVB... all in due time. She is still negotiating a contract with TVB

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I heard that she might be going back to TVB... all in due time. She is still negotiating a contract with TVB
    really? Is she planning on playing any series for TVB? If she is I am soo going to see her.

I hope she's not coming back as a main lead.

If Idy Chan coming back to TVB. Then YEAH!!! I love it.

I really hope she coming back as a main lead or main support lead because her acting skills are SUPER EXCELLENT. I'm going see it. Can't wait!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    really? Is she planning on playing any series for TVB? If she is I am soo going to see her.
    If Idy Chan coming back to TVB. Then YEAH!!! I love it.

I really hope she coming back as a main lead or main support lead because her acting skills are SUPER EXCELLENT. I'm going see it. Can't wait!!!!
    It's weird how you posted two times to just welcome her back. In just an hour apart from each other. Did you forget which username you were using?

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    It's weird how you posted two times to just welcome her back. In just an hour apart from each other. Did you forget which username you were using?
    Idy Chan is a very well-known famous actress in TVB in the Golden '80s-'90s because of her fantastic acting skills. I'm a big fan of her so I have to welcome her back, going cheer for her. It's very great to heard that she's coming to TVB. I'm going to support her all the way. Really hopes she get the main lead role or at least main supporting lead. Or it would be really great if Idy and Andy play together again in this coming back TVB.

I hope she's not coming back as a main lead.

what is wrong with main lead? Just becase she is old? HOw does Mic Tse, Michael Miu Kiu Wai come back in ( in their 40's) and be able to gain main leads while actresses can't ?

But in reality, TVB only promotes their beauty queens so probably Idy would end up playing the mother or something.

Margie Tsang came back too

I am not sure but last news I heard she was negototing something

what is wrong with main lead? Just becase she is old? HOw does Mic Tse, Michael Miu Kiu Wai come back in ( in their 40's) and be able to gain main leads while actresses can't ?

But in reality, TVB only promotes their beauty queens so probably Idy would end up playing the mother or something.

Margie Tsang came back too
    Suga dear, it'll only makes me wonder if I cared about those other actresses. But seriously, I saw a recent pic of Idy and there was absolutely no main girl quality left. She could pass for a mom but please don't put her as a 20-30 year old.

Suga dear, it'll only makes me wonder if I cared about those other actresses. But seriously, I saw a recent pic of Idy and there was absolutely no main girl quality left. She could pass for a mom but please don't put her as a 20-30 year old.
    I don't think they would. Hopefully, they put her as a middle age woman playing roles like SHeren Tang had done in TVB lately. I am gonna be pissed if she plays those mothers who are uninteresting.

I wouldn't mind if she played a role like Angie Chui did in Yang family, however. Angie played a mother but there was more to her role.

beatiful beautiful!

Hi Liling, when I clicked the link above, it's not working, it stated 'page cannot be found'. Would you check back one that? Because I really like Idy Chan, the talented acting actress.
    My website works fine when I check the link.

Regarding my favorite actress returning to the screen, I have heard. Lately, all the news about Idy discusses her interest in returning to the entertainment line. Though I am very happy that she is returning to the screen, I have doubts that TVB will give her good roles. TVB is too focused on promoting the newbies these days to worry about the veterans. For example, the popular Michael Miu back in the 80's is now contracted with TVB. Although he is getting lead roles, those roles are very significant and memorable compared to those back in the 80's, like Chor Lau Heung.

Lately, I have been watching quite a few TVB series and the one that stood out the most was La Femme Desperado. Sheren's character Hilda was one of my favorites. If Idy gets a role, I hope it would be something strong like Sheren's and probably not motherly. If it's motherly it better be an excellent one. One that does not rely on a husband to survive.

I have always loved this actress in ancient series more than modern series. I don't really mind if Idy doesn't want to be in ancient series becaus their costumes are terrible today. As long as the role is good, I fine with it. But, I hope something about her getting a role really comes true because there are a lot of news about her returning and I'm kind of tired of it. Every time there's news on Idy, it's about her interest returning. Only thoughts, no action?

Margie has also returned to the screen and she is currently filming Curious Detective with Roger and Kenneth. I don't think the series is a big one, but if I get a chance, I think I'll try it.