After Lawrence acted in this serial, I started to change my views about him, so is flora. Lawrence looked much better in this show than others. Flora, on the other hand look strange and frail to me. In the past, when Lawrence film in whatever shows, I would not see. But now, after my whole family watches the show, I also watch, since I had nothing to do. This show is nice. This show again, is similar to the other shows; they will talk more about the 4 rectangle relationship. And I hated when it come to them. I prefer Raymond and Miriam part. They are very cute and funny.
Lawrence, Joyce, Joe and flora’s rectangular relationship:
This show again is quite the same as heavenly sword and dragon saber, where the main actress is the third party. Lawrence's first girlfriend is Joyce. But due to some misunderstanding which is caused by Joyce’s ex-boyfriend, since Lawrence met Joyce when Joyce break up with her ex-boyfriend and went to the restaurant where Lawrence is working at and they became boys and girlfriend. Then Lawrence received a letter to go to France to work (I think so).They were supposed to go together but the boyfriend came and tell Lawrence that Joyce didn't like him. Lawrence was shattered by this. From then on, Joyce and Lawrence never met. But they never forget each other.
Flora meets Lawrence when she find out that she has inherited 51% of her father’s store. Her step-mother was Raymond’s mother.
Lawrence was a bad temper guy at first but was changed by flora. Flora helps him to quit smoking by replaced butt to sweets and all those. Flora’s character in that show was a quite soft-heart and fragile girl.
Back to the side, uncle pin, a staff at the restaurant, suggest flora to hired Lawrence, the former head-chef of the restaurant, but he set ridiculous rules. Even when flora mentioned that her father (who is the father of Raymond, he had been died) had died, Lawrence refused to work for her, even thought her is shocked.
However, a chance meeting between flora and Lawrence lead to his agree to work at the restaurant, provided that he takes full control of the kitchen.
You may think Lawrence is right in saying this but after a while, you will find out that he is really strict and is merciless.
Joe meets Joyce in the restaurant which they are working now. Joyce was a new comer. Just then, Joe was thinking what kind of dish should be with the food (I think so).no matter what dish he said, the other will say that the idea is nice. However, in the end, Joyce appears and told him which type of dish is better. They meet in this way.
All right I should stop on here since I don’t like her side.
Raymond and Miriam’s side
Raymond has a friend who is a girl. They grew up together and whenever Raymond has something new, he will ask her to come. The girl was Xiaoyu (in that show).They could maybe be together if Miriam did not come in and then Raymond likes her. But they may not be together too even if Miriam didn't meet them, since Raymond treat Xiaoyu only as a sister, or maybe buddy.
Miriam plays a rich guy's daughter named candy.
Miriam and Raymond were enemies when Miriam goes to the island and went to Raymond’s boat (which he just buys) for the cover of Miriam’s CD cover; Miriam loses her necklace on Raymond’s boat. So she went to Raymond’s boat again to find the necklace. Raymond saw that Miriam was on the boat and thought she was doing something bad to his boat. They were kind of fighting and Miriam pushed Raymond out of the boat and into the sea .Raymond hates her more when she went to the island and Raymond’s restaurant when she ran away from home.
Miriam vows not to return home if she didn’t publish her own CD, which her father objected to, her father cuts off the credit card of hers and Miriam had no money, so she had to work at the restaurant.
Raymond always bullies her.
They later become friends. The parts where they were fighting were cute.
Raymond helps to patch up Miriam and her father’s relationship after he saw an article on the newspaper which is critising the store’s food. He went to find Miriam’s dad (he thought it was him who did this) and scold him for not knowing his daughter well. He bring him to the store where Miriam is there doing her part time job which is to sing there. Miriam’s dad then realizes how much Miriam love to sing.
Raymond found out that he likes Miriam after Miriam’s father had a stroke who had no choice but to go back home to see her father. After Miriam leaves, Raymond is always sitting on his boat and listening to the CD of Miriam. When Xiaoyu accidentally kick it (I think so), Raymond was so angry.

After sometime, Raymond went to see Miriam’s dad, who is in the hospital receiving treatment, Miriam was out to get something. When she came in, she heard this:
Raymond: uncle, you are so bad to choose yellow joke…

Raymond was about to continue when Miriam came in and shouted at him, she thought Raymond was saying something pervert to her dad.

Then Raymond and Miriam went home taking bus, and then Raymond told Miriam in a funny way that he likes her. Then, they started dating. But due to the distance of their workplace, Raymond went to work in Joe’s place. Joe was always picking on him since he was Lawrence disciple. After some time, he went overseas with Lawrence’s teacher. Miriam was going there with him too, but because she thinks that her father needs her now, she stays at Hong Kong.
When Raymond comes back from overseas, he was very dark. And I think it end there at Raymond and Miriam’s part.

Joe appears as Miriam’s friend and the guy who is always trying to woo Joyce, but he loses to Lawrence, weather it is in cutlery skill or girlfriend. Joe, for no reason, often acts as the bad guy, but he had a turnover this year after his act in “vilagrate force”. Alright, go back to the show.

The end of the show:

Actually, it is not really the end of the show but towards to the end. Lawrence was about to tell Joyce that he did not like her anymore, they were suppose to go to France. Actually, Lawrence did not want to go, but he had to please Joyce (not too sure).in the airport, Joyce was waiting in the airport for Lawrence. While there, she was thinking of something. Then Lawrence appeared. He was about to spoke when Joyce said to broke up. Lawrence was happy.

While going home, Joyce was daydreaming when a car knock onto her. She fell into a coma. Joe thought it was because of Lawrence, but Joyce told him the fact when she wakes up. Joe and Lawrence patch up after their mentor pretend to be sick.

Joe quits his job in the restaurant, so do Joyce. Joe quit because he did not know whether the people who come here is here because of his name or food. Joyce and Joe didn’t meet until once when Joyce and Winnie eat in a no-name restaurant. Joyce and Joe didn’t end up together.

Flora went overseas and came back as those who taste and rate the food. She plays a guessing game with Lawrence by saying what type of food she wants. The tittles of the food have some meaning. The show end with Lawrence chasing flora out of fun.