Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Zhu Xian (诛仙) by Ding Xiao

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsense View Post
    can anyone give me the link to read zhu xian raw??
    http://www.tianyabook.org/net/zhuxian/

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    Of course not. He's not in the novel.
    Haha sory typo when I see ZXF my finger type xiao feng.
    Protagonis is zang xiao fan, not lu xiao feng, isn't he?
    Thanks dexter64

Quote Originally Posted by darkryu View Post
    Haha sory typo when I see ZXF my finger type xiao feng.
    Protagonis is zang xiao fan, not lu xiao feng, isn't he?
    Thanks dexter64
    Or it could be Xiao Feng of the Demi God and Semi Devils fame.

Another great story. Thank you owlhoot

Quote Originally Posted by dexter64 View Post
    Or it could be Xiao Feng of the Demi God and Semi Devils fame.
    Gai Bang elder Xiao Feng ? hahaha... its weird enough pronouncing Siau Hong into Xiao Feng.. quite confusing.. i usually read it under hokkian chinese... hahaha

Thank you so much for translating. It truly is a masterpiece, albeit difficult to imagine the fight sequences (based on Moody's translation)

In my journey / obsession with this story, I found a comic format:
    http://www.manga89.com/celestial-destroyer/ (non - english)
    http://zxnovel.blogspot.com/2012/09/...c-english.html (english)

Can anyone explain this: http://snag.gy/w8rKM.jpg
    I recognize the lollipop girl & her grandfather, Biliu & Anan & Bilu's bodyguard, the girl with the veil. But who are the rest? Why are there 2 pics of Xiao?
    Last edited by ptsome110; 06-19-14 at 06:58 PM.

Does Anan come to the Hero who is kneeling in the forest in apology to his master (right before the vampire fight)?

Anan says she she can't make the pain go away, but she can stay with him to lessen it until he can be with the one he loves. But then apparently she leaves & bilu comes in with an umbrella.

I'm confused, did he dream about Anan? What happened? I thought Anan would stay with him the entire night.

Default Book 3, Chapter 73: Impasse - Part 4

You're welcome LuDongBin, gregfrank, HPC7595, geraldsaw, alphakdi, schnitter, SASter, sanfore, fajar and ptsome110. And I agreed with you, LuDongBin ^^
    schnitter, hmm something like that. It's too complex to explain in a few words, you can view the brief description here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiji_(philosophy).
    darkryu, lol the red light screen saved xiao fan's life
    ptsome110, you will understand when you read the later chapters. A few characters didn't appear until much later. The one beside Zhang Xiao Fan was his good friend, Baye / Lin JingYu. The one at the leftmost, white haired guy, was Ghost King.

End of Chapter

Flame spirit sword=Scarlet flame celestial sword

In the mid-air, the Hidden Dragon Cauldron shone with brilliant lights, lighting up half of the horizon.

[Rumble!]

Amidst the deafening sound, Kui Niu had slammed against the red light screen. Ghost King’s body shook and was forced back several steps. But Kui Niu, also received a shock from the red light screen, and immediately charged furiously again. But amid the ceaseless deafening sounds, it had finally became too exhausted to escape.

Ghost King heaved a sigh of relief and slowly released the tension from his body. He turned over and saw that the youth was still maintaining the same position, preparing to ward off the attack. The firestick’s glow, gradually disappeared but looking at his face, with fresh blood dripping, carried a trace of desolation.

Ghost King stared at him, Zhang Xiao Fan opened his mouth slightly and also looked at him. The entire place had turned silent.

“Great Brahman Wisdom! This is the Great Brahman Wisdom!”

Suddenly, from a distance behind, the monks from Tian Yin Temple slowly emerged from the crowd, including Fa Shan, the monks were all appalled beyond words. Pointing at Zhang Xiao Fan and questioning loudly, “How did you practise our Tian Yin Temple’s Great Brahman Wisdom true way?”

Only that Fa Xiang, stood silently behind the agitated crowd and stared at Zhang Xiao Fan without uttering a word, a glint seemed to appear in his eyes.

Zhang Xiao Fan slowly, slowly turned over. It seemed that each movement, caused him a great amount of energy, until, he faced everyone.

Tian BuYi was livid with rage, he stood there motionless, the hand that was clutching Scarlet Flame celestial sword was bulging with veins. All of the Qing Yun sect disciples, looked as if they were seeing a monster for the first time, stared in consternation at this person, this youth who was covered with cuts and bruises.

From the back, a sound like Ghost King’s deep sigh was heard.

Tian LingEr’s face was terribly pale, she walked forward a few steps and suddenly stopped. The short distance between Zhang Xiao Fan and her, suddenly became so distant and impassable!

“Xiao Fan…..” She whispered, her voice seemed to convey that even she herself would not believe again, “These masters, said what was correct?”

Zhang Xiao Fan’s lips, started to tremble. Almost as if his deepest fear, from the depths of his heart, bit by bit, surfaced. He looked past Tian LingEr, looked at his teacher, looked at his fellow sect disciples standing afar, everyone’s expression, were all so distant.

He suddenly felt like screaming, but when he opened his mouth, not a word came out!

The night wind, blew and lifted his shirt, flapping gently.

“That’s right, it is the Sinister Orb, it can’t be wrong!”

Suddenly, as if it was a never-ending nightmare, another exclamation, again cried out. Qing Long stood at the side, his expression was in fact shocked.

As soon as these words were said, everyone at the scene, regardless whether it was the Evil Faction or Good Faction, each and everyone’s expressions changed.

“That circular pearl looking object on top of the magical weapon in his hands, with blood streaks surrounding it. And earlier on against Kui Niu, it demonstrated the ability to devour. It must be Elder BlackHeart’s Sinister Orb from eight hundred years ago!”

The crowd was in an uproar, everyone’s was astounded. Only Zhang Xiao Fan, unable to hear anything anymore, not a single word anymore, he only felt that everyone around him, were all making raucous noises, numerous people shouted and questioned him, but he could not hear anything!

He slowly turned his body. Ghost King, unknowingly had already disappeared behind him. In front of him, only that strange beast Kui Niu who was trapped in the Entrap Dragon WatchTower spell formation, was turning round and round disorientedly, but eventually it still resigned to its fate. It stood motionless and cried towards the sky with a sound of despair!
    That sound, reverberated in the empty night sky, was particularly miserable.

Zhang Xiao Fan slowly lifted his head, and faced towards the sky.

Ah that bleak night light! Dark and endless, it seemed to make one breathless.

He suddenly laughed, laughed despairingly, laughing in silence, his body swayed and fell straight, heavily onto the ground.

In front of him, everything was in darkness, as if that endless dark night sky, stretched over and pressed on to him!

And then, he fainted.
    Last edited by owlHoot; 06-28-14 at 01:11 AM.

damn, thanks for the update
    reminds me of smiling proud wanderer, the great injustice
    stuff like this makes my blood boil with rage
    and makes me remember stories like these

thanks for clarifying on the images
    and for posting translations (you don't have to say your welcome, i noticed you took the time to list everyone by name)

can't believe we are not even 30% done
    starting ch 8 / 26
    Last edited by ptsome110; 06-21-14 at 03:45 AM.

Things start to get muddleheaded from here. Imagine a girl's life has been saved and all they care about is their Great Brahman Wisdom technique on the side of the Good Faction and the Sinister Orb from the Evil Faction.

Thanks owlHoot.

Thanks for the update owlHoot

Yeah thats how things went back then.....or should I say in the wuxia genre.

Honor is greater than ones life

Thanks OwlHoot and your right it is complicated but i guess i will work with the core concept instead of the different definitions

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks OwlHooy

Thanks owlHoot

poor zhang xiao fan..
    ty owlhoot

Thanks owlHoot. Bravo ZXF, this is his fate

Great update. Thanks owlHoot

Thanks owlHoot