Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Zhu Xian (诛仙) by Ding Xiao

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks OwlHoot

Before, I thing that the culprit of killer xiao fan's vilage is vanti the etherblade, but now I must recalculate again, hahaha

Before, I thing that the culprit of xiao fan's vilage killer is vanti the etherblade, but now I must recalculate again, hahaha.
    Thanks OwlHoot

Awesome, thanks owlHoot. They are towering ego of their fraction, like frog in a shell

Thanks owlHoot

I read the story in another forum (which stopped abruptly).
    Glad that someone is continuing this novel - the love-relationship element makes it quite interesting, though love-relationship seems to resembles that of Linghu Chong of the proud wanderer fame...

Looking forward to another chapter!

Default Linghu Chung

Yeah, agree with that.
    The nuance of mystery that is forced, and the fact that it is no mystery at all is kinda solid. lol .
    Sometimes it piss me off though . their ego .

I checked out the comics version (only 5 parts so far - link posted somewhere in this thread)
    Seems quite faithful to the novel. Wish they have it in color...

The comics may have accidentally leaked out the identity of the baddie that fought with Monk Puzhi in the opening of the novel...
    click to show/hide spoilers
    book 5 details that Anan/Lu's master was "sick"...wonder if it was her who fought with monk puzhi and was injured...
    Last edited by ycb5959; 07-08-14 at 09:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ycb5959 View Post
    I checked out the comics version (only 5 parts so far - link posted somewhere in this thread)
    Seems quite faithful to the novel. Wish they have it in color...

The comics may have accidentally leaked out the identity of the baddie that fought with Monk Puzhi in the opening of the novel...
    book 5 details that Anan/Lu's master was "sick"...wonder if it was her who fought with monk puzhi and was injured...
    Thanks for it.

thanks is very good

Finished the comics 2days ago. Too much focus on the tournaments. And I may be wrong about the baddie...there were more pics of him, and unless he is drawn with a makeup or disguise, there is no way I can pin him down...

did you load the english comics? or the viet? if english did you have any trouble loading them?

Quote Originally Posted by ptsome110 View Post
    did you load the english comics? or the viet? if english did you have any trouble loading them?
    in english. If the flash fails to load, its usually because of a flash-block...

Default Book 3, Chapter 74: YouJi - Part 3

You're welcome guys, sanfore, bharata, HPC7595, schnitter, LuDongBin, sansxs, gregfrank, SASter, darkryu, alphakdi and spynet ^^
    How do you click on the spoilers? It always appeared flattened on the webpage when I viewed the page.
    Btw, I missed posting last week as I had to go back to work on Sunday, hopefully no more

Tonni=Xiao Huan
    Tanis Ka=Zhou YiXian (Xian in his name also means celestial being)

On the streets of ChangHe City, it was bustling with activity and people travelled to and fro as per normal day.

Zhou YiXian and Xiao Huan, the two of them stood at a corner at the start of the street, looked at a small inn with a board inscribed with the words, East Ocean Inn, in front of them, frowning together.

Xiao Huan licked the candied haws in her hand, giving out a satisfying [pen pen] sound, and casually said to Zhou YiXian, “Grandpa, are you sure the people from Qing Yun sect are staying here?”

Zhou YiXian nodded his head and said, “Don’t talk nonsense, did you not see that those people coming in and out of the door are all real cultivators of Tao?” After speaking, he muttered to himself, “These people, after they left for LiuBo Hill, they stayed away for so long, not sure that this time they are back, what was the outcome?”

Xiao Huan gave him an angry stare and said, “I really can’t figure you out, let’s say you are from Qing Yin sect! You yourself do not dare to go forward and claim your connection: let’s say you are not! But why are you that concerned?”

Zhou YiXian stifled, angrily said, “Your Grandpa, I, although disdain acknowledging these Qing Yin sect juniors, that is because I have already looked past the worldly affairs, rather to be someone with scanty means, roaming freely all over the world, for the good of the common people, to do some…”

Xiao Huan turned around and walked away.

Zhou YiXian’s remaining boastful words, were forcefully swallowed into his stomach, he snorted, gave a last look at the East Ocean Inn, turned around and walked away too.

Xiao Huan continued talking while walking, “You still have the cheek to say that, originally we also wanted to go to LiuBo Hill to take a look, in the end after asking around in East Ocean side for several days, we couldn’t even find a boatman to take us there.”

Zhou YiXian felt greatly embarrassed, gave a dry laugh and said, “That is because these boatmen are not knowledgeable, how can they even not know where is LiuBo Hill, all are good-for-nothing!”

Speaking at the same time, he thought if these matters were always brought up, inevitably he would lose all of his old face in front of his granddaughter. He then changed the topic and casually said, “I wonder if that fellow called Zhang Xiao Fan, this time will he die at LiuBo Hill?”

Xiao Huan gave him a stare and said, ”Don’t talk nonsense, that day I read his palm, although this person has a unique horoscope, with a sign of chaos devil, but the expectancy of a life has no connection with one’s fortune, he is not a person with short life.”

Zhou YiXian [hehe] gave a laugh, and said to Xiao Huan, “Speaking of which, I became more and more curious to know, that day outside Black Stone Cave in that [Lunar Ancient Well], what did he actually see?”

Xiao Huan giggled and said, “Until now you still remember?”

Zhou YiXian nodded and said, “That’s right, you should know that someone with chaos devil sign is one in a million, I am now more and more curious about that fellow!”

Xiao Huan nodded her head in succession, laughed and said, “Actually me too…”

Both of them laughed and talked, for a moment they forgot to pay attention ahead, out of a sudden they discovered a figure appeared in front of them, both of them almost collided with it. They had a fright and quickly control their bodies, with difficulty they managed to stabilized themselves. Zhou YiXian flew up in a rage and said, “What are you all doing…”.

Unexpectedly he had not even completed his sentence half way, his voice immediately became mute. Xiao Huan was surprised, and looked up at the same time, immediately she was also shocked. Two people were standing before them, standing ahead was a delicate and beautiful young lady, attired in light green clothing, it was actually the person who made them suffered quite a lot of hardship, BiYao, and behind BiYao, there was another girl, but she was dressed in black, her face was also veiled in black veil, her facial features could not be clearly seen.

Zhou YiXian laughed dryly twice and said, “I was wrong, I was wrong…” while saying, he looked at Xiao Huan and gestured with his eyes. Xiao Huan, although young but was quick witted beyond her age, she understood immediately. Both of them was about to turn around and flee, unexpectedly their bodies felt light, they were each being lifted up by one lady, following which their vision swayed, a few streets figures tossed and turned, when they regained their conscious, they were already at a deserted mean alley.

Zhou YiXian’s forehead was sweating, he knew that the lady in front of him was far more skilled than him, this time he did not know what hardship he had to go through, he could only give a bitter face and said, “This lady, I, that day it was all my fault. Ah! I give you back all of your silver! Please be magnanimous milady, let us go!”

BiYao frowned, ever since she came back from LiuBo Hill, looking at her face at the moment, she appeared rather wan and sallow. She gave Zhou YiXian a stare and said, “Who wants your silver, I will ask you a few questions, you honestly reply me.”

Zhou YiXian immediately said, “Miss please ask, I will reply all according to the facts. Not sure if you wanted to ask regarding your fortune or longevity, if not about marriage? All these are Zhou YiXian, Great Zhou Immortal’s specialty skills, come come come, let me divine for you…”

thanks you owlHoot

Thanks owlhoot

go back and reread the novel, in there it also says anans master was sick that day. There is something fishy about her since she backed the hero after the tournament...but there is also something fishy about the master in charge of disciplining (he says better to kill rather than let live a suspected evil person, plus he keeps the firestick which would be normal but there was a hint of excitement before he did so).

the comic did have a spoiler since it showed the guy who fought the monk as
    a man, which then meant it isn't anans master. Ironically, it sparked me to do some more searching on the game forum and I found out who anans parents are as well as who that guy was....all of this is also related to billu as well
    [/QUOTE]

Reply with quote to view spoilers

thanks!!!!