Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Zhu Xian (诛仙) by Ding Xiao

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks owlhoot

Thanks owlHoot

can someone give me a small summary what this is about?

Quote Originally Posted by aapmens View Post
    can someone give me a small summary what this is about?
    Small summary: it's about fighting, magic, love, something like that.

lets not forget suffering, loyalty, and injustice....or should i say justice?

And gratitude, thanks owlhoot

Thanks owlHoot

Default Book 3, Chapter 74: YouJi - Part 4

You're welcome guys, iilsamdiggidy, Anh Nam, ycb5959, HPC7595, sanfore, gregfrank, spynet, darkryu and alphakdi! End of chapter...

Doyal Shen=DaoXuan (Qing Yun Sect Head)

The more he talked, the more eloquent he became, unexpectedly beside him, he felt Xiao Huan constantly pulling his shirt. He turned back in surprise and asked, "What happened?"

Xiao Huan was sweating, gave him a stare, and smiled obsequiously at BiYao and said, "This, um, beautiful big sister, what is it that you want to ask us?"

BiYao was silent for a while, said, "Just now what were you all looking at in front of East Ocean Inn?"

Zhou YiXian and Xiao Huan looked at each other and said, "Not, nothing, we just happened to pass by and saw a lot of cultivators there, so we stopped to look."

BiYao indifferently said, "So, it means Qing Yun sect, all of their members are staying there?"

Zhou YiXian nodded his head and said, "Seems to be"

BiYao was silent again, after a long while, she said, "Then did you all...did you all see that Qing Yun sect young disciple who once saved both of you?"

Zhou YiXian was stunned momentarily but came to understand what she meant, said, "Miss you mean that youth called Zhang Xiao Fan?"

BiYao did not expect that they actually knew Zhang Xiao Fan's name, nodded her head, said, "Why? You all saw him?" At the same time, her face expression showed her concern.

Zhou YiXian and Xiao Huan both shook their heads at the same time.

BiYao immediately looked disappointed, she looked as if she wanted to say more but suddenly she seemed to lose all interest, waved her hand and said, "Both of you leave!"

The words were like heavenly music to Zhou YiXian and Xiao Huan, immediately they thanked her and quicken their steps to walk out of the small alley. Unexpectedly they had only walked a few steps, behind them BiYao suddenly said, "Wait….."

Zhou YiXian's heart went [thump] .....

BiYao slowly said, "Just now on the main street, you were all talking about a Lunar Ancient Well outside Black Stone Cave, what does that mean?"

After hearing that, Zhou YiXian then was able to put down the stone in his heart, he quickly told her about Lunar Ancient Well parable, and lastly said, "......um, that is all. Legend said that on a full moon night, one only has to gaze into the Lunar Ancient Well and he will be able to see the person he loves most!"

BiYao's face expression changed, did not speak anymore, and appeared to be in a daze, Zhou YiXian was still thinking whether this ever changing young girl still had any weird questions, suddenly he was pulled by Xiao Huan, and saw her kept using her eyes to signal to him, he then regained his wits, both of them slowly walked towards outside. However, BiYao and that mysterious black attired girl beside her, did not stop them.

After like half a day, inside the deserted alley, only BiYao and that mysterious black veiled girl remained.

"Aunt You, who do you think he saw?" She had only just spoken the words, BiYao suddenly gave a bitter laugh, in her laughter there were some degree of sourness. "Do we still need to say, it must be his LingEr senior sister, if not, it will be that rare beauty, the one from Qing Yun sect who wield the TianYa celestial sword, what am I?"

The mysterious lady who was addressed as "Aunt You" by BiYao, said indifferently, "Don't be like this, these men, sometimes they do not know exactly their own heart!"

BiYao closed her eyes, opened after a long while, carrying with it a faint plea, and spoke to the black attired lady, "Aunt You, I want to go and see him."

The black attired lady immediately shaked her head, said, "No"

BiYao begged pitifully, "Aunt You, his condition now, is really rather be dead than alive. I, I, I really cannot let go of this thought in my heart!"

The black attired lady gave a soft sigh, said, "Your father also knew you will be impulsive, that is why he ordered me to look after you. Now that most of the highly skilled Qing Yun members are inside the inn, if we go in rashly like this, we will surely be unable to avoid trouble." Speaking until here, her voice became more tender, softly said, "Yao'er, there are still chances, we will surely see him again."

BiYao stood there in a daze, spoke after a long interval, "But, but he had committed a big taboo in the Good Faction, will they just, just kill him like that....."

The black attired lady frowned, shook her head said, "BiYao, come to your senses, usually you are not this muddled. Zhang Xiao Fan currently, other than because he has the Sinister Orb and is suspected to be in league with our Holy Sect, the most important is, he actually practised Tian Yin Temple's Great Brahman Wisdom, this is then the dire matter, if they are unable to get to the truth, firstly Tian Yin Temple will not let Qing Yun sect go off easily. I predict Qing Yun sect will have to bring Zhang Xiao Fan back to Qing Yun Hill, and let DaoXuan personally interrogate and make the decision himself, so as to give Tian Yin Temple a proper explanation, therefore he will be safe for now!"

BiYao subconsciously bit her pale lower lip, after a long while, there was still no reaction from her.

The black attired lady watched it all, and also seemed to feel some heart pain, she gently smoothed her hair and spoke in a reassuring low voice, "It will be alright, don't worry, didn’t your father also said it before, he will not sit by and do nothing."

BiYao nodded, suddenly she lifted her head, grabbed the black attired lady's hand and urgently said, "Aunt You, I knew since long ago, you do not fight anymore, but I beg you, for my sake, please also help him!"

The black attired lady was silent for a while, gently shifted her gaze away, looked towards the outside of the small alley.

BiYao cried out again, "Aunt You!"

The black attired lady seemed to give a soft sigh and said, "Alright! If your father decide to save him, I will help you once."

BiYao's face lit up with pleasure.

The black attired lady smiled, but nobody could see the smile that was hidden within the black veil, just like nobody could see deep inside her heart, the waves of ripples that were ruffled.

In that dark and harsh night, when the youth who disregarded his life charged towards that huge ferocious beast, she in the dark, was captivated.

From the vague memories, many years ago, that figure in white, clothing as white as snow.

Even the expressions on their faces, had some degree of similarities.
    Last edited by owlHoot; 07-28-14 at 10:10 PM.

Thanks for another update!

A bit awkward:
    The black attired lady smiled, but just that that smile hid within the black veil, nobody could see, just like nobody could see deep inside her heart, the waves of ripples that were ruffled.

Perhaps:
    The black attired lady smiled, but nobody could see the smile that was hidden within the black veil, just like nobody could see deep inside her heart, the waves of ripples that were ruffled.

And a small punctuation:
    From the vague memories, many years ago, that figure in white, clothing as white as snow.

Thks for the update owlHoot.

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks owlHoot

Aa...h finally a drop of water, Thanks owlHoot

thanks OwlHoot

Thanks Owlhoot

thanks OwlHoot

That dark and harsh night, when that youth who disregarded his life to charge towards that ferocious huge beast, she in the dark, captivated.

Perhaps use:
    In that dark and harsh night, when the youth who disregarded his life charged towards that huge ferocious beast, she in the dark, was captivated.

And as always thank you soooooooooo much for continuing this translation. I will refrain from saying this after each post (i know you don't mind, but I don't want you to say "your welcome" to me by my name as I think that's a lot of work) but know that my appreciation is always present.