Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Zhu Xian (诛仙) by Ding Xiao

Dear OwlHoot

Still waiting eagerly for your translation. Thanks for all your translations so far.

Default Book 3, Chapter 75: Conspiracy - Part 2

you're welcome HPC7595, ghostpeople, ycb5959, SASter, geraldsaw, LuDongBin, sanfore, Anh Nam, sainuu, sansxs, gregfrank, spynet and Chen Qingzhi. My updates will be slower for next few weeks as I am temporarily relocating.
    Thks LuDongBin, I made the changes. And thks baldy and shadowsong123, I will go with Reverend.

Wu DaYi, who was standing afar, muttered a few words in a low voice, “These two bastards. I, your father, take such good care of them for these few months, and have never seen them that enthusiastic towards me before!”

After a while, under everyone’s attentive gazes, Zhang Xiao Fan stood up and walked towards his residence. Xiao Hui sat on his shoulder and Big Huang followed behind.

It seemed that only at this moment, the figure of Zhang Xiao Fan, did not appear to be that lonely.

Somewhere at a distance from the foot of Qing Yun Hill, BiYao and the mysterious black attired lady, YouJi, were standing side by side, looking at the mountain summit hidden beneath the white clouds.

BiYao’s face looked slightly pale, her brows frowning and she appeared to have lost some weight. She also seemed to be in a trance like daze. After staring blankly for about half a day, she spoke slowly, “I wonder how is he now?”

YouJi’s black veil moved slightly, she turned and looked at this young lady beside her, who was tormented by love, and said softly, “Everything will be alright, BiYao, don’t think so much.”

BiYao bit her lips and suddenly asked, “Where is my dad?”

YouJi replied, “ZhongZhu is going to HeYang City today to meet up with that old monster from Wan Du Clan who has arrived recently.”

BiYao was surprised and said, “What, ‘God of Poison’ also came?”

YouJi smirked, said, “Not only him, according to what I had heard privately, these few days, even the section heads from Chang Shen Hall and He Huan Branch also have to come over.”

BiYao was even more shocked, and spoke only after a long while, “Why is it like this? I knew that dad had already secretly shifted the main forces from Ghost King sect to Qing Yun Hill surroundings, if these three section heads come, their sects’ skilled fighters will also surely come, then is it that our four big….no, basically our Holy Sect main strength are all concentrated here?”

After YouJi’s face was hidden behind her black veil, her face expression could not be seen, but from her voice, it was still as smooth and calm, and she gently said, “That’s right.”

BiYao suddenly lowered her head, after a while, slowly said, “So it means, the main purpose for dad to come here, is not to save Zhang Xiao Fan.”

YouJi replied drily, “BiYao, don’t brood so much on it, ZhongZhu’s words are worth nine sacred tripods, and you are his only daughter, he will not lie to you. And this time our Holy Sect main branches are willing to meet together, it was all because of your dad who has spare no effort to advocate for it. To wipe away the great shame suffered hundred years ago, the section heads of the four branches stood together under the MingWang throne and swore an oath, to take the advantage when Qing Yun is unprepared and make a surprise attack on them.”

BiYao was silent for a while, said, “If this battle is successful, dad’s reputation within the Holy Sect will naturally increase, and even if he failed, he will also gain a good reputation for trying to erase the seniors’ shame. But…” She suddenly raised her voice, her expression looked agitated and said, “But all these I do not care, and do not wish to care for, I only wish for Zhang Xiao Fan to be well, and not to….”

“BiYao!” YouJi suddenly shouted. BiYao was stunned, looked at her and eventually, kept quiet. She turned her head to look at the white clouds far away, staring blankly.

In a deserted big mansion inside HeYang City, Ghost King and Qing Long unhurriedly stepped in, with someone respectfully guiding them in along the way, straight into the inner parts of the mansion.

The mansion was naturally Wan Du Clan’s stronghold in HeYang City, and on this day too, Wan Du Clan’s Head, the God of Poison, who was the oldest qualified Head among the four main branches in the Evil Faction, had also arrived.

Hundred years ago, in the big battle between Evil Faction and Good Faction on Qing Yun Hill, fierce fighting took place but the Evil Faction eventually still lost. After the fight, the Evil Faction suffered heavy losses and among the four main branches, three leaders were replaced, and it was also during this time, Ghost King took over the Head position of the Ghost King branch.

But among the branches, only the old monster, God of Poison, of Wan Du Clan, was fortunate to survive, only that in the recent few years, he was not his past style of being arrogant and obtruding, even within the Evil Faction, Wan Du Clan stayed surprisingly low keyed, not to say the ordinary disciples would not even have a chance to see this old monster.

Thinking of this, Qing Long could not help but frowned slightly. The title, God of Poison, had already resounded within the Evil Faction even before hundred years ago. When he was still following the previous Ghost King to conquer the world, this God of Poison was already a capable disciple within Wan Du Clan, and subsequently took over Wan Du Clan’s Head position. Within Evil Faction, he vied fiercely with Ghost King sect. Between them, who would know the number of hidden feuds still unsettled?

Unexpectedly, things had changed with time, and now they would work together with this old monster.

Qing Long had also not seen the God of Poison almost near to a hundred years, he was indeed curious, after all these years, how had the God of Poison turned into? If according to the calculation of his age, this old monster would be nearing to almost five hundred years old already.

Thinking of which, he suddenly had a thought, looking at Ghost King who was walking half a body length ahead of him, a slight smile on his lips and his expression relaxed, but however he might, he was unable to guess, what was Ghost King thinking in his heart?

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks owlHoot

Thks owlHoot .. looks like the biggie is coming soon ...

Thanks, again!

Thanks, glad to read your translation again.

Thanks owlHoot and don't mention it about the relocating because I know how hectic it can be. Please take your time to get situated because it's not like we as readers are going anywhere soon.

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks OwlHoot

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks Owlhoot
    lawwoo
    Bonus. A new day.

Thanks owlHoot!

Default Book 3, Chapter 75: Conspiracy - Part 3

You're welcome ^^ HPC7595, sanfore, LuDongBin, ycb5959, alphakdi, Chen Qingzhi, Anh Nam, SASter, Zelll, spynet, lawwoo and FuSpu.
    Yup LuDongBin, cant wait for it
    Haha thks Chen Qingzhi, I finally manage to find the time and sit down to translate

On the way in, they walked past the courtyard and entered the inner main room of the house. The surroundings were quiet and tranquil, and not a human in sight. For a person of high authority and position, it was surprisingly deserted.

Soon, they arrived at the door of an ordinary looking single story house, eight men wearing the same yellowish-brown uniform were standing outside it, and the person who was leading the way, led them to walk towards that house. It seemed like the God of Poison should be in this room.

When they were nearing, the eight men bowed to Ghost King together. It was obvious that Ghost King, as the Head of one of the four main branches in Evil Faction, his position was the highest. However, Ghost King did not carry any haughty or conceited air, he nodded slightly to the men, amiably smiled and entered with Qing Long.

Inside the room, the windows facing East to the West were all opened, the sunlight streamed in, it was bright inside the room. There was none of the sayings which claimed that people of the Evil Faction always stayed in the darkness.

As for the furnishings, it was even more simpler. In the middle of such a big house, there was only a table and a few chairs. There was a reclining chair beside the table, an old man with a head full of hair as white as snow, was lying on it, beside him, a fair face of age around twenty odd young man was sitting beside him, arranging the tea set on the table, the tea fragrance could be smelled from time to time.

Looking at it, it looked like a tranquil picture of grandfather and grandson having a rest, where do you find a single trace of evil!

Ghost King smiled slightly, walked over, that old man heard footsteps, opened his eyes, and looked over at Ghost King, a smile immediately appeared on his face, he said, “ You came?”

Ghost King smiled and replied, “Senior, since we parted at the Holy Temple, we have not met for a long time, how is your health?”

This old man was obviously the renowned evil known throughout the world, God of Poison, his expression seemed to carry a bitter smile and said, “Old, and useless”

After which, he seemed not to want to talk about this anymore, he changed the topic and said, “Ghost King old brother, now that you are already Head of the Ghost King branch, your status is the same as me, if you do not mind, you can call me elder brother, please do not call me titles like senior anymore, I am not worthy of it.”

Ghost King laughed in spite of himself, his expression relaxed, sat down on the other side of the table and said to God of Poison, “Senior, your words are wrong, who would not know that you are someone of noble character and high prestige, regarding the big matter this time, we are still counting on you to take charge of the overall situation!”

God of Poison looked stunned, and immediately shaked his head and said, “Won’t do, won’t do.”

Ghost King looked as if he wanted to say more, at this time, the young man at the other side of the table had already prepared two cups of tea, and brought it over, he said, “ZongZhu, Qing Long Holy Envoy, please have tea.”

Ghost King and Qing Long both stretched their hands to take the cups, Ghost King took a few more look at him, and saw that this young man’s features were delicate, only that his face looked slightly pale, but to be able to accompany the God of Poison, obviously his relationship with God of Poison would not be simple.

Ghost King immediately turned and asked God of Poison, “ This is….”

Ghost King smiled and said, “He is my last disciple whom I have take in ten years ago, his name is Qin WuYan, at that time I noticed his aptitude is not bad, so I took him in. WuYan, quickly greet these two seniors, they are our Holy Sect renowned figures, if you could receive their care in the future, it is better than you painstakingly practised for another hundred years.”

Qin WuYan lowered his head slightly, nobody could tell if he was proud or shy from his face expression, even his voice did not change too, it was still calm and smooth, he softly said, “Greetings to ZongZhu, Holy Envoy, I did not know my manners just now, I hope both of you do not mind.”

Ghost King [He he] laughed, shook his hand, Qing Long also smiled and said, “This young brother is able to learn from the God of Poison, he will have boundless prospects in the future!”

God of Poison [He he] laughed and said to both of them, “The child does not know his manners, please do not mind.”

Ghost King shook his hand, smiled and said, “You are too formal”. He paused for a while and said again, “But Senior, today I really come to sincerely invite you to take charge of the situation. Our four main branches are joining hands together, to clean off that big failure at Qing Yun, where our Holy Sect was insulted and humiliated beyond words.”

God of Poison was silent for a while, his expression looked slightly bleak, after a long time he then said, “Old brother, I am already half handicapped, I am really not much use. This time, our four branches conspired together to attack Qing Yun, naturally I cannot be left behind, if not I will be letting both saints, Wisdom Queen and Wisdom King, down, and even more towards Holy Sect’s generation of founders. Just that the leader of this exercise! I think other than you, old brother, a man of great talent and courage, there is simply no one suitable at all!”

Ghost King frowned, shook his head and said, “Senior you overpraised me, among the four branches, my qualifications is the lowest, how can I take on the role? Let’s do it like this! We will wait for Chang Shen Hall’s ‘YuYang Zi’ and HeHuan Branch’s ‘Three seconds Fairy’ to arrive, then we discussed again ba!”

God of Poison was silent for a while and said, “This suggestion is good too, they should be here in a few days time, we will gather again at that time, our Holy Sect’s hundred years of insult and deep humiliation, this time round we must get it back from Qing Yun Sect.”

Ghost King smiled, sat for a while and chatted a few words more, and after that, left with Qing Long. The God of Poison did not force them to stay on and ordered his men to send them off.
    Last edited by owlHoot; 04-30-15 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Changed Yu YangZi to YuYang Zi

Thanks owlHoot

I hope you have a trouble-free transition to your new house. Thks owlHoot.

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks owlHoot!

Thanks owlHoot