Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Zhu Xian (诛仙) by Ding Xiao

Wishing you top marks in your exams!

Thanks. Waiting for the next update, patiently.
    Last edited by sainuu; 10-08-14 at 11:37 PM.

Thanks owlHoot

wow WOOW wo wowowow Update woohoo

Thanks owlHoot

is there an unabridged version of this??? im kinda lost on the chapters on this series..... there is a big gap from the chapters of page 1 till page 2 & 3.......

Thanks owlHoot, we wish you will pass your exam with easy

Quote Originally Posted by lolandylol View Post
    ohhh thanks alot..... let me clarify something there are 1-68 chapters on this site and chapters 1-37 is book 1 so chapters 38-68 are book 2?? and chapter 69 is the start of book 3??? or did book 3 started much earlier chapter??? if so what chapter did it start????

if you you ask why im asking for this kind of things.... well im making an epub of it for personal use
    Last edited by raniel32; 10-13-14 at 11:52 PM.

I'm currently reading this story in Vietnamese, continuing from where the translation left off. If you guys want I could attempt to translate it to English while reading it along. Since I'm already reading it so slowly and translating every other word to English it probably won't slow me down so much anyway to write it down. I'll need help with translating the names of places and such though since I really don't know the English variant for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnides View Post
    I'm currently reading this story in Vietnamese, continuing from where the translation left off. If you guys want I could attempt to translate it to English while reading it along. Since I'm already reading it so slowly and translating every other word to English it probably won't slow me down so much anyway to write it down. I'll need help with translating the names of places and such though since I really don't know the English variant for it.
    That will be great if the earlier translators do not mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnides View Post
    Go ahead it will only lessen the translator's work

Quote Originally Posted by gongor View Post
    Go ahead it will only lessen the translator's work
    As far as I know, owlHoot is actively translating this novel and he seems to be doing a good job. Of late, he has some exams to take care of. The rule of the thumb here is that the first choice goes to the current translator doing the translation. The decent thing to do is to get his consent first.

Hi guys! I just finished my exams today and sorry for the very long delay. I hope to get back to where I stopped starting from this weekend. And thks LuDongBin for your kind comments

Autumnides, it would be great to have your help but every translator style is different and I will not have much time to synch our translations so I'm not sure how to proceed with that. Maybe the more experienced translators could advise on that. LuDongBin, any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by owlHoot View Post
    Hi guys! I just finished my exams today and sorry for the very long delay. I hope to get back to where I stopped starting from this weekend. And thks LuDongBin for your kind comments

Autumnides, it would be great to have your help but every translator style is different and I will not have much time to synch our translations so I'm not sure how to proceed with that. Maybe the more experienced translators could advise on that. LuDongBin, any advice?
    Nah, me no experienced translator. But I do know every translator has his style ... just check around the likes of foxs, kaister, deathblade, Ren. Unless you wish to abandon the project for one reason or the other, then another can step in. Otherwise, the only thing we can do is to provide, maybe, the structure, format or research into certain Chinese terms or phrases, etc. Style is only something you can provide.

Awaiting the coming fight with anticipation.

Default Book 3, Chapter 76: Intention - Part 3

Thks guys; ghostpeople, geraldsaw (glad its more smoother ^^), FuSpu, Anh Nam, SASter, Zelll, sanfore, dwi.rip, LuDongBin, sainuu, HPC7595, gregfrank, alphakdi

Noted with thks LuDongBin

Du BiShu watched his figure from the back, but when he saw the monkey, Xiao Hui, crouching on his shoulder, playing and messing with his hair from time to time, the image looked rather amusing. Just that when he thought of Zhang Xiao Fan’s fate after tomorrow, he couldn't help but frowned and sighed deeply.

The forest trail that lead to the back of big Bamboo Valley, Zhang Xiao Fan had not walk on it for a very long time. On his way there, the roadsides were filled with greenery, the birds chirping far away could be heard from time to time.

The oncoming breeze from the valley, blew onto his face, bringing a touch of coolness. Following the crooked small path, it felt like he was back in the past again.

Nothing here had changed at all! Even the far away white clouds, floating in the middle of the big Bamboo Valley mountain, also seemed to look exactly the same as that year.

Monkey Xiao Hui looked extremely delighted, immediately jumped down from Zhang Xiao Fan’s shoulder, [Zhi zhi] calling out, burrowed into the grass at the side of the path, and suddenly climbed up a big tree, swinging here and there at the top.

Zhang Xiao Fan looked at it and could not help but broke out into a slight smile. As he recalled back the scene where where he had met Xiao Hui that year, it was as if the heavyweight in his heart had lifted slightly.

He walked and walked, Xiao Hui was just at the top of his head, scuttling excitedly here and there in the trees tops, but Zhang Xiao Fan’s gaze, gradually instead only looked ahead, that stretch of clear, green bamboo forest.

How many memories, solidified here!

In front of the bamboo forest, he stopped his footsteps.

The valley breeze blew over, countless black bamboos danced to the wind, [Hua hua] sounds, as if they were too welcoming an old friend back.

Zhang Xiao Fan took a deep breath, the world at that moment, the air was made up of of fresh, sweet bamboo and freedom that only belonged there.

Then he walked in.

The green bamboo forest, was as dense as before. On the soil ground below those tall green bamboos, even more numerous bamboo shoots sprouted out from the ground, growing freely everywhere.

Unknowingly, he had walked to the same place where he had practised chopping down the bamboos, just that those thin black bamboos, had became twice as thick now.

The shadows of the bamboos whirled, bamboos moved in waves, all seemed to cluster around him.

The past was like a surge of tide wave, gushed into his heart.

He stared blankly at everything around him, as if he had gone imbecile.

“Zhang Xiao Fan!”

Suddenly, a gentle and slightly surprised shout called out from the depths of the bamboo forest.

Zhang Xiao Fan’s body shook, the sound of the voice was so familiar, but he could never imagined that he would hear this voice at this place. He immediately turned and looked towards the direction of the voice, and his breath stopped. In the sea of bamboos, BiYao with her water green dress which blended seamlessly with the surrounding, dainty smiling and standing there, so very tenderly, so very infatuatedly, looking at himself.

“You, You how did you get here?” After looking fixedly at each other for a very long time like two fools, Zhang Xiao Fan stammered and asked.

BiYao slowly walked over, even her eyes contained her gentle smiling expression, softly said, “I came to see you!”

Zhang Xiao Fan’s heart was agitated, subconsciously he bit his lower lips, after a while he then said, “But, what if you are seen by someone else, it is too dangerous for you!”

BiYao shook her head, “I don’t care, I only want to take a look at you.”

Zhang Xiao Fan’s body shook, this was in fact the first time he heard BiYao confessed her feelings this frankly. She seemed to notice Zhang Xiao Fan’s surprise, her face became red too, and quickly added, “Your QingYun Sect these hundred over years have always been secure and stable like a mountain, and since long ago have already relaxed your defenses, I came up the mountain secretly and didn’t seemed like anyone noticed.”

Zhang Xiao Fan silently nodded his head, but suddenly a thought just flashed by, now that there was no one in Good Faction who did not know that BiYao was Evil Faction Ghost King Sect Sect Head’s daughter, if right now he was to be discovered having a conversation with her again, then he did not even have to ask what would be the consequences.

BiYao was clever beyond description, she saw at once Zhang Xiao Fan appeared to be worried, her smiling expression gradually turned into dejection, softly said, “If you are worried, I shall leave then.”

Zhang Xiao Fan looked at her, although BiYao’s face expression contained her happiness but it could not hide those traces of haggardness. He guessed that it must have resulted from being worried about him these past few days. Suddenly, his heart became warm and unwittingly blurt out, “What can I be worried about, can I be even worse?”

BiYao stunned for a moment and looked at him. Zhang Xiao Fan gave a bitter smile and said, “It is alright, nobody will come here now anyway, why don’t you accompany me to chat!”

BiYao’s facial expression turned radiant, she nodded her head and said, “Alright.”

But after saying this sentence, the two of them gazed at each other but did not know what to say. The ambience suddenly cooled down, with a touch of awkwardness.

After a long while, BiYao scolded him, “Idiot, say something!”

Zhang Xiao Fan scratched his head but his mind was in a blank, he really did not know what to say to this beautiful girl. It happened that from the corner of his eyes, he saw at not too far away, there was a section of black bamboos which were lying on the ground, most likely it had rot over the years and fell over. He walked over and stammered, “You should sit!”

BiYao could not help but giggled, like a flower burst forth, her elegant and exquisiteness unparalleled.

She walked over and was about to sit down when Zhang Xiao Fan suddenly pulled her back and said, “Wait wait.”

BiYao was surprised and said, “What happened?”

Zhang Xiao Fan bent over, using his sleeve and wipe hard on the black bamboo, cleaning up an area. He got up, without looking at BiYao, lowered his head and said, “You can sit down now!”

BiYao’s smile expression disappeared, her lips trembled, a pair of bright eyes gazing only at Zhang Xiao Fan’s figure. After a while, she slowly sat down and at the same time, pulled Zhang Xiao Fan, saying, “You should sit too!”

Zhang Xiao Fan’s face turned red, said, “I, I can sit on the floor….”

Unexpectedly BiYao gave a jerk and pulled him over to sit with her on the bamboo. She said with annoyance, “Ask you to sit, you should sit! Why would you want to sit on the floor?”

Zhang Xiao Fan laughed embarrassedly. He caught a whiff of fragrance beside him, faintly drifting over, from his nostrils it entered, and into the depths of his heart. Unable to bear, he turned and looked at her, and saw that BiYao was also looking at him, gazing at him deeply, with unspeakable tenderness.

Never had he noticed, even when they were trapped in Blooddrop Cave under Black Stone Cave, Zhang Xiao Fan had never felt this close to her before. After a long while, he suddenly said, “BiYao.”

BiYao smiled and said, “Yes?”

Zhang Xiao Fan gazed at her and asked, “Why are you being so good to me?”

BiYao was stunned for a while, slowly shifted her gaze to the ground in front of her, her face expression also seemed to be befuddled, and said, “Right! Why am I being so good to you?”

Over their heads, the bamboo leaves rustled gently in the valley breeze, it seemed to be gently saying something too.
    “My family, and also the past matters, you should know right?” After a long silence, BiYao quietly said.

Zhang Xiao Fan lightly nodded, and said, “Yes.”

BiYao unhurriedly said, “Since young, my mother was not with me, father too was busy with the Holy Sect’s big matters, he seldom had time for me. Everyone around me, because of my father, always greeted me with smiling faces, and fawned upon me.”

Zhang Xiao Fan was silent for a while and said, “Your father is actually very concerned about you.”

BiYao nodded her head, said, “Yes. But I did not understand it in the past, until I met you then I understand.”

She gazed at Zhang Xiao Fan, quietly said, “Xiao Fan, the days in Blooddrop Cave, I can never forget in this lifetime.”

Her voice, at this moment, seemed to be far away, “Unexpectedly in the darkness, even when I was about to die, I could also find someone to depend on.”

Zhang Xiao Fan’s heart was moved, but he did not know what to say.

A white and as smooth as jade hand stretched over, BiYao gently held his hand, from her soft skin, it emitted a faint gentleness.

She took a handkerchief from her bosom, gently wipe the stains on Zhang Xiao Fan’s sleeve, which was used to wipe the bamboo for her.

“Ever since from young until now, countless number of people has tried to please me, sending me rare and priceless treasures, but…” She lifted her head, looked into Zhang Xiao Fan’s eyes, softly said, “Even if all of the rare treasures in the world are now placed in front of me, it is not even worthy of this sleeve which you had used to wipe the bamboo for me.”

At this moment, all of the sounds in the world, suddenly disappeared.

Only this beautiful girl’s gentle eyes, surrounded all of his vision.

How many years after, when you think back the past, do you still remember that year, somebody once, quietly confessed their heartfelt thoughts to you?

That because being young, with some innocent and fanatical words, do you still remember?

Just like being deeply engraved in your heart, an oath that is unwilling to die or give up!

Did you spread open your arms, and hug that beloved into your embrace?

Without knowing when, in that sea of gentle tranquility, he opened his arms, together with that beautiful girl beside him, tightly embraced.

wow update thank you and love ya OWL

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks!

Where's Anan when you need her? I quite like that defrosting ice queen.

Thanks owlhoot