Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Zhu Xian (诛仙) by Ding Xiao

Thank you owlHoot.

Thank You owlHoot

Thanks man!

Default Book 3, Chapter 86: Long Journey - Part 2

My pleasure guys, Laoren,sainuu,HPC7595,ycb5959,z3385922,Furinkazan, Zheng Xiong and Unreachable ^^

End of Chapter

xxx

When Lin JingYu arrived at Crystal Hall TongTian Peak, there were already several men standing there. Among these men, there were some that he was familiar with, and some so unfamiliar that he had only saw their faces a few times, he just knew that they were all from the same sect.

But without exception everyone there knew, these young people standing here right now were all Qing Yun Sect’s outstanding young generation.

And within the crowd, none more outstanding than these two people, one naturally cold, distinct and beautiful Lu XueQi and the other one, now dressed in a branch leader’s apparel and with an extraordinary bearing, QiHao. Speaking of which, the other branches’ leaders had not arrived, QiHao was also the only leader out of the six to arrive.

QiHao turned to look and happened to saw Lin JingYu walking in and was surprised for a moment. And then after which he walked up with a big smile, with one grab he hugged Lin JingYu, took a good look at him from top to bottom, laughed and said, “Lin junior brother, aren’t you at Founders Ancestral Hall keeping vigil, why did you come?”

In those ten years, Lin JingYu had always maintained the excuse of maintaining vigil at Founders Ancestral Hall to others and for that mysterious old man, he was someone from Qing Yun Sect past days of secrecy and hard times therefore most of the people would not know and right now naturally he would not say anything. He only smile and said, “Ten years have ended so I came out too, by chance someone told me to make a trip here, I didn’t expect QiHao senior brother you are also here.”

QiHao smiled and said, “Sect Head Teacher Uncle gave notice for all of the branches’ outstanding disciples among the younger generation to come here and said there are important matters to discuss, I happened to be free so I came over to take a look.”

While the two fellow brothers were chatting, a man walked over, his build was tall and big, it was Big Bamboo Valley lead disciple, Song Daren. Not seen for ten years, his appearance however did not change much.

At that time Song Daren with QiHao and the rest were considered close so therefore he came over to exchange some greetings, after a while his gaze landed on Lin JingYu, smiling he said, “Have not seen Lin junior brother for several years, you have became even more handsome and tall, I guess your skills have again improved a lot right?”

Lin JingYu bend his head slightly, smiled and said, “Song senior brother you overpraise me.”

Song Daren was about to say more when a voice was heard from behind him, saying, “Ah, Qi senior brother, do you still recognize junior brother?”

QiHao looked towards the person who was speaking, smiled and said, “Zeng junior brother, even if I do forget someone, I will also not dare to forget you!”

The person who walked over was the most outstanding younger generation disciple of Return of the Wind Valley, Zeng ShuShu and walking beside him were the two beautiful ladies from Small Bamboo Valley, WenMin and Lu XueQi.

The majority of the people were all looking at that icy and cold Lu XueQi, only Song Daren looked towards WenMin. He [Hehe] with a laugh, WenMin with a smile on her face, gave him an angry stare.

QiHao and the rest had met WenMin and Lu XueQi before, Zeng ShuShu said, “Qi senior brother, that year when you took over the branch leader position, junior brother had committed a mistake and was being grounded by my father so was unable to come and offer my congratulations, please do not be offended!”

QiHao gave a big laugh and said, “Zeng junior brother what are you saying, as long as I receive your well wishes, it is enough.”

Zeng ShuShu smiled and nodded, he looked around and said, “Qi senior brother, this time Sect Head Teacher Uncle called us all here, not sure if it is for any big matter?”

QiHao waved his hands and said, “I don’t know the specific details too but I heard something happened somewhere in the West, Sect Head Teacher Uncle intend to send out our outstanding younger generations disciples to let them gain experience.”

“Ah.” All of them uttered a cry, most were quite curious and excited, Zeng ShuShu was also originally full of smiles but suddenly his face froze, as if he had thought of something, QiHao noticed it and asked curiously, “Zeng junior brother, what happened?”

Zeng ShuShu laughed bitterly and said, “Younger generation, outstanding disciples to leave the mountain and gain experience?” He gently shook his head, sighed and said, “These words, why do I find it so familiar.”

He and QiHao looked at each other, suddenly they both understood each other’s meanings, the four people that year, right now……

They turned their head unanimously and looked at that beautiful lady. Lu XueQi stood there quietly, as if she had not heard anything but again as if she had hid everything deep inside her heart, that bright pair of eyes moved and looked over at Lin JingYu, as if it wanted to look for a certain figure but eventually, it still moved away.

Right at this moment, suddenly in the great hall the resonant tone of the bells started, everyone immediately straighten and after a while Sect Head Reverend DaoXuan, accompanied by Su YiCai, walked out. He looked at the crowd, smiled while greeting them and sat down at the main seat.

Everyone bowed, QiHao stood at the front, Reverend DaoXuan smiled and waved, saying, “Enough, enough, all of you sit.”

But among the disciples, other than QiHao whose status had changed and sat at the right-hand side of Reverend DaoXuan, the rest of them remained standing.

Reverend DaoXuan looked at Su YiCai who was beside him and said, “YiCai, you shall brief them.”

Su YiCai nodded and reply, “Yes, Teacher.”

He walked out, looked around at the crowd and in a clear and loud voice he said, “Various fellow sect members, today we invited everyone here is because there is one thing that need our Qing Yun Sect most outstanding disciples to go and accomplish.”

When he spoke until here, there was immediately a stir among the crowd, Su YiCai smiled and continued, “Recently rumours were spreading everywhere, saying that recently inside the big marsh in the West, out of a sudden there were strange lights shining into the sky and ceaselessly for many days, most likely a sensational rare treasure will soon be born. By right if the Heaven send out spiritual beings, only the virtuous person can claim it and we are also not interested. But after this news was spread, it was heard that the Evil Faction evildoers moved out in big forces to the West, intending to get a share of the action.”

“What?”

“Hateful!” Qing Yun Sect young disciples immediately with fury written over their faces, one after another cried out.

Su YiCai waited till the clamour was reduced slightly, smiled and said, “If this news was false then it doesn’t matter but in case there is really such a rare treasure and lands into the Evil Faction’s hands, then aren't we playing jackal to the tiger. Qing Yun Sect have always lead as the world’s Good Faction leader therefore Sect Head Reverend had decided, to select the outstanding disciples from the younger generation of our sect and to go together to the West big marsh, to uphold justice and eliminate the demons.”

Speaking until here, he paused for a while and suddenly with a slight mysterious air, said, “Various junior brothers, on top of it there is another important matter, it was heard that today TianYin Temple and FenXiang Valley also sent out their disciples to the West big marsh. Ever since that big battle ten years ago, everyone should know in their hearts, these two sects openly are in harmony with us but in the dark have been eyeing the Good Faction leader position for a long time. Hope everyone will not cause our sect to lose face!”

A wave of uproar in the crowd, at once someone shouted, “Sect Head Reverend please do not worry, I and the rest will never cause Qing Yun Sect to lose face!”

“That’s right, this time we must show the Evil Faction and TianYin Temple, FenXiang Valley people our prowess!”

Reverend DaoXuan smiled and nodded, stood up and said, “This trip to the West, there may be perils, in addition the Evil Faction is dangerous and crafty, all of you must be on your guard at all times.”

Everyone responded at the same time, “Yes.”

Reverend DaoXuan spoke to Su YiCai, “Then you shall make arrangements, try to move out early.”

After speaking, his gaze, with or without intention, looked at Lin JingYu who was standing among the crowd and then turned and walked into the inner chambers. The crowd respectfully sent him off, until his figure disappeared Su YiCai then turned around and divided the members.

On the other side, Lin JingYu spoke to QiHao, “How come, Qi senior brother, you are not going this time?”

QiHao laughed in spite of himself and said, “Lin junior brother, I can’t leave.”

Lin JingYu then realized, his face turned red and said, “Ah, senior brother is already our branch leader, I did not think of that.”

QiHao patted his shoulder, smiled and said, “This will be your first time venturing out to the world, it is indeed a good opportunity, I look forward for you to exhibit your martial prowess and make a name for yourself in one move!”

Lin JingYu smiled and said, “Senior brother you must be joking.”

QiHao smiled but after which his face turned slightly solemn, he saw that nobody was around and spoke quietly to Lin JingYu, “Lin junior brother, to tell you the truth, ten years ago teacher...Taoist Cang Song betrayed Qing Yun and in the end caused our Long Shou Valley branch to hang our heads in shame. Especially Rising Sun Valley and Sunset Valley these two branches disciples, they looked at us like enemies. This senior brother of yours, I, in this position, have been really very difficult, therefore I am really looking forward to your trip this time, to help our Long Shou Valley gain some glory!”

Lin JingYu did not speak and after a while he nodded his head slightly and quietly said, “Qi senior brother, I understand, do not worry, I definitely will not make you disappointed.”

QiHao smiled, the tension on his face also lessened, he stretched out his hand to pat on Lin JingYu’s shoulder.

Just at this time, Song Daren walked over, looked at both of them, smiled and said,”Why, this time Long Shou Valley is sending Lin junior brother out?”

QiHao smiled and said, “That’s right, not sure who will be from Big Bamboo Valley?”

Song Daren [hehe] laughed and said, “Originally it was to be me, this good-for-nothing big senior brother, but later on my teacher’s wife find me stupid and so let my sixth junior brother, Du BiShu, to go.”

QiHao smiled and said, “Du junior brother has always been smart, with him in our Qing Yun Sect is like a tiger that has grown wings.”

Song Daren’s eloquence naturally was not as smooth and considerate as QiHao, after chatting for a while he was about to leave when he suddenly turned back and spoke to QiHao, “Oh right, Qi senior brother, my teacher’s wife recently missed my LingEr junior sister. After you return home, ask her to come back to Big Bamboo Valley and stay in a few days.”

QiHao smiled and said, “Song senior brother, you still do not know, this early morning before I left Long Shou Valley to come here, LingEr had already returned to Big Bamboo Valley. She said she missed her mother. Seemed like mother-in-law and she are really mother and daughter kindred spirits.”

Song Daren was stunned for a while and then laughed loudly, loud and clear, reverberating in this Crystal Hall.

Thanks owlHoot!

Thanks for the chapter

Woot - thanks!

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks owlHoot, jiayou

Thanks owlhoot
    Oh, so QiHao is the guy lingEr fell in love with? lol i was wondering what happened to that guy

Thanks. Love this new arc.

Ooohhh... Great updates.. Thank you for your hardwork owlhoot m(_ _)m.

Default Book 3, Chapter 87: Old Places - Part 1

Thks Furinkazan, z3385922, ycb5959, HPC7595, Laoren, Meruem, sainuu and kai9004!
    Meruem, yup ^^

New Chapter - Old Places

Qing Yun Hill, Big Bamboo Valley.

Misty clouds between the mountains, like a gentle white silk sash, softly shifting. The early morning air with dew still in it, together with the fresh crisp breeze, passed through that stretch of green bamboo forest, brushing against the Big Bamboo Valley summit.

That area of architectures with Observed Silence Hall as its centre, quietly stood still in the dawn rays, everything appeared to be that tranquil……

Just that a sound of dog barking was heard suddenly, mixed with [Zi zi] cries, broke the silence. Da Huang, with its shiny fur, running over at a fast speed, Xiao Hui riding on its back, clutching tightly onto the fur on Da Huang’s neck to support itself, at the same time waving the other hand in the air, looking very excited.

Ten years ago, after Zhang Xiao Fan went to TongTian Peak from here, he had never came back. Initially, these two animals became depressed, especially Xiao Hui, who was usually active was melancholy for a long time. DaHuang too did not have it easy, it mopped around the whole day and not knowing if it was because he loved the food that Zhang Xiao Fan cooked, during that period of time whenever Du BiShu, who was replacing Zhang Xiao Fan to cook, placed out food for them, would definitely suffer Da Huang and Xiao Hui’s howls and roars and after they had their meals, would most likely be looked upon with disdain and looking very unsatisfied. Poor Du BiShu also became depressed for some time because of this.

Just that time like water, leisurely passed, the memory of that moment also seemed to gradually fade. Without knowing from when, Xiao Hui and Da Huang again started to play at Big Bamboo Summit, having fun ceaselessly, just that even though it was so, in the deep nights whenever they were about to sleep, they always returned back to Zhang Xiao Fan’s room, as if awaiting something.

Although for so many years, this room had always been empty.

“Si!”

Da Huang suddenly stopped in its track, the great inertia almost caused Xiao Hui to roll down from its back, luckily Xiao Hui’s hand was holding on tightly and it managed to stabilize its body. Da Huang barked loudly, suddenly turned its head back but instead it opened its mouth and rolled out its old long tongue, to chase its own tail, its body turning round and round at the same spot.

Xiao Hui sat securely at its back, grinned and loudly, [Zi zi] laughed, looking very excited and happy. This boring game done endless times by Da Huang but to them, it was as if it was the most interesting game.

The faint dawn lights shone on their bodies, the Big Bamboo Valley reverberated with the two animals’ sounds, the humans were still deep asleep, this excellent timing seemed to be only for them.

Far away, at the back of the hill that verdant bamboo forest, indistinctly the sound of bamboo leaves being brushed by the mountain breeze [Hua hua] leisurely reverberated, even wind that was blowing from that direction, also carried faint scent of the bamboo leaves and the smell of that bamboo forest.

Suddenly!

Da Huang stopped chasing its own tail, Xiao Hui on its back also seemed to lift up its head at the same time, opened its mouth wide and looked towards that stretch of bamboo forest.

Green Hill, green bamboos, wind passing, like sea……

Rustle, rustle, rustle……

“Zi zi zi zi!” Xiao Hui suddenly shrieked, Da Huang’s reaction also seemed to be strange, just that its voice was much softer and barked a few times but after a while, the two animals seemed to know something, Xiao Hui grabbed tight of Da Huang and Da Huang immediately spread out its legs and swiftly ran towards that black bamboo forest at the back of the mountain.

The familiar small path at the back of the mountain, maybe it was because nobody came here to practised their homework for a long time, the trees and grasses had overgrown until the original small path was gradually fading but Da Huang as if it had natural intuitive, traversed through the forest, running faster and faster and very soon it had reached the front of that stretch of bamboo forest.

Inside the verdant bamboo forest, serene with a trace of mystery, Da Huang stopped outside the bamboo forest and softly called out [Wu wu] a few times, Xiao Hui jumped down from its back and squatted aside, looked at him and looked deep into the bamboo forest, at times using its hands to scratch its head, as if it had some hesitation.

But after a while eventually Xiao Hui made up its mind, it [Zi zi] called out twice to Da Huang and took the lead to walk into the forest. To say it actually walked also did not seemed to be correct too but Xiao Hui strangely did not climb up the bamboos and instead used its front limbs as support on the ground, leap by leap slowly went in, looking at Xiao Hui, it seemed to be careful but yet full of anticipation.

Da Huang [Wu wu] called out twice and also started to stride out, following behind it and walked into this bamboo forest.

One monkey one dog, slowly traversing in this peaceful bamboo forest, very quickly their figures soon disappeared.

The morning rays were blocked by the thickly grown bamboo leaves but from in-between the slits, there were still streams of sunlight, channeling into light beams as big as fingers and shone down from the top of the bamboo forest, down onto the ground below.

Xiao Hui and Da Huang slowly walked along in the forest, walking along...unknowingly, they had reached a certain place in the deep of the bamboo forest, there was a small clearing which seemed familiar. Vaguely in the memory, it seemed to be the place that when Zhang Xiao Fan first came here, working hard to chop down the bamboos.

Xiao Hui stopped its steps, squatted at the clearing and using its hands to scratch its head, looked around.

In the deep and serene bamboo forest, everywhere was quiet.

As if there was an unknown scent, lingering here.

Causing heartbeat to slowly increase……

“Pu!” a light footstep sound, stepped into this deep forest silence.

Xiao Hui and Da Huang both turned at the same time, that person’s figure, behind a thick bamboo, slowly appeared.

The bamboo forest suddenly quieted down again but after a moment, suddenly there were sounds of cheers, Xiao Hui jumped up, its body changed into a grey streak of light and dashed over, jumped into the mid-air and leaped into that person’s embrace!

It grabbed that person’s clothes tightly, laughing heartily loudly, without any care releasing all of its delight, [Zi zi zi zi] laughing ceaselessly.

That person encircled his hands, the once cruel aura right now had disappeared, on his forehead a long time not seen gentleness and smile, embracing Xiao Hui in his bosom. After a while, suddenly he felt another feeling, bending his head to take a look, a smile emerged at the corner of his mouth. He stooped his body, gently caressing the now rubbing against his body Da Huang’s head, smiling and saying, “Da Huang, have you been well?”

DaHuang naturally could not speak and only [Wu wu] softly called out, its tail ceaselessly wagging, using its head to rub against his palm.

At the corner of his eyes, as if a place where nobody could see, indistinctly reflecting the lights, “Only all of you, still treat me as before!”

He softly sighed and breathed in deeply, in this bamboo forest, the once missed familiar smell.

“Hua hua!”

Suddenly, again a flurry of footsteps sounds, it was instead Wild Dog Taoist who scuttled out from behind but looking at his worn robes being torn in a few places by brambles, one would have guessed he had lost his way.

Wild Dog Taoist’s entire face looked jinxed, he looked at the past Zhang Xiao Fan, the current Ghost Li and grumbled, “Hey, brat, are you mad, if you want to die also do not have to do this! Here is Qing Yun Sect, what if someone finds out, even if we have ten lives we will also surely be dead!”

Suddenly, Da Huang, who was extremely docile towards Ghost Li just only, turned its head, the furs on its neck were all bristling and it bared its teeth, showing its obvious extreme dislike towards Wild Dog Taoist. In a moment, Da Huang howled and actually pounced over.

Wild Dog Taoist was shocked but looking at this almost-the-height-of-half-a-man giant dog suddenly pouncing over, his heart first thumped and subconsciously he stretched his hand to grab hold of his own fang magical weapon.

Unexpectedly at this moment Ghost Li who was in front, indifferently said, “If you dare use magical weapon to hurt this dog, I will chop off all of your hands and legs. And then throw it in front of that Observed Silence Hall at the foot of the mountain.”

Wild Dog was stunned, he angrily said, “What did you say…..”

But he had not finished his words when Da Huang had already pounced over, the moment Wild Dog was distracted he was immediately pounced on by this giant dog. Immediately the sounds of dog barking and human’s angry cursing shouts were heard incessantly, human and dog somersaulted together, staggering and in complete disorder! Wild Dog Taoist and Da Huang both rolled to the back of a bramble far away, human and dog’s figures could not be seen but angry cries could be heard at times.

“Aiya! Damned dog, you still bite….hey, brat, you this bastard, still not calling this dog to let go, no, let go, ah…...damned dog, this is human thigh, not chicken thigh! quickly let go, don’t bite anymore…...ah ah ah……”

Ghost Li turned a deaf ear to Wild Dog’s miserable cries, turned his head to look at Xiao Hui in his bosom, his face was all smiles. After checking carefully, after not seen for ten years, Xiao Hui seemed to have slightly grown again, the feeling of carrying it in his embrace also seemed to be heavier by quite a lot, even that scar in-between its eyes also seemed to have expanded much.

And Xiao Hui, after the initial excitement had passed, was still grinning and like in the past, climbed on to his shoulder and habitually stretched out its hand to play with his hair.

Ghost Li quietly stood there and slowly walked outside, till the fringe of the bamboo forest and gazed out far. The place that was in front of the mountain was covered by the clouds, it was once his warmest home.

Lost in his thoughts, gazing deeply.

Not knowing how much time had passed, Da Huang proudly ran out from the depth of the bamboo forest, looked very pleased with itself, its tail could not stop wagging. It leaped beside Ghost Li, [Wang wang wang] called out a few times.

Ghost Li smiled, stretched out his hand and patted its head.

After a short while, Wild Dog Taoist staggered out from the black bamboo forest, his robe was again ripped in several more places and even a few more scratches also appeared on his dog face, as for the wounds on his legs, indistinctly it could be seen.

Right now he saw Da Huang lying beside Ghost Li, he felt a bit afraid and actually did not dare to go over, standing far away he angrily scolded, “Damned dog, don't think there is someone backing you, sooner or later one day I will butcher you!”

Da Huang suddenly turned its head over, dashed towards Wild Dog Taoist and howled, Wild Dog was scared out of his wits and immediately took a few steps back but Da Huang looked to be scaring him only and did not chase over, it instead turned its head. Wild Dog was then relieved but no matter what he did not dare to scold again.

Looking down at the foot of the mountain for half a day, the day’s first thread of sunlight had already quietly landed, covering this stretch of green mountain with a blanket of light golden cloth.

Ghost Li closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

After a while, he turned around, stretched his hand to bring Xiao Hui down into his embrace, looked at Wild Dog and said, “Let’s go!”

Wild Dog could not wait to hear him say those words, quickly walked over while muttering, “Isn’t this asking for trouble! Just for one monkey, risking lives……”

Da Huang seemed to sense something, stood up and looked at Ghost Li, Ghost Li patted Da Huang’s head, smiled and waved his left hand, a black stick flashing strange green light appeared, it was indeed that “Firestick”, supporting his body, straight up to the sky.

Wild Dog was dumbfounded and complained, “Brat, where do you think this is! Has to be that arrogant even when leaving……”

He was grumbling to himself when suddenly Da Huang howled loudly, Wild Dog was shocked and quickly steered his magical weapon, following Ghost Li.

In front of the black bamboo forest, Da Huang’s solitude figure, barking loudly, unceasingly, unceasingly barking……

Its mad barking, reverberated within the mountain, barking incessantly until a fair white hand stroked its neck, gently asked, “Da Huang, what happened? Why did you run here today, and even keep on barking?”

Da Huang seemed to be slightly agitated and breathless, it turned around to look at Tian LingEr, who had already became a young married woman and turned its head back again, barked loudly towards the sky.

[Wang wang, wang wang, wang wang wang wang……]

Tian LingEr frowned, looked around at the surroundings and feeling a bit strange, said, “What happened, Da Huang? Oh right, where is Xiao Hui? How come it is not together with you?”

Da Huang, not knowing if it understood her words but it still faced the sky, barking itself hoarse.

Tian LingEr looked towards the sky but saw only blue sky and white clouds, the blue sky stretched endlessly and vaguely there was a piece of cloud stroked out from the cloud layers, galloping through the firmament, such a magnificent sight. Not knowing why, her heart suddenly felt lost, for a moment she stared foolishly.

With Qing Yun Hill as south, several ten thousands miles away in a desolated place, there was a high mountain, its name was “Majestic Fox Mountain”, it was the Evil Faction Ghost King Sect headquarters location.

In these ten years, the Evil Faction’s power was flourishing day by day, highly skilled fighters were numerous but the internal fights within were also becoming severe as the days passed, it was even more intense than the fight with the Good Faction. The Ghost King Sect was originally one of the powerful branch among the Evil Faction four great branches, for the past ten years Ghost King leader had exerted himself to make his sect prosperous, using great skill and strategy and made Ghost King Sect grew in strength day by day, indistinctly it gave the impression that it would replace Wan Du Clan as the Evil Faction’s biggest branch.

The Ghost King Sect as of now, for the earlier generations of highly skilled fighters, other than the mysterious four holy envoys appearing, there was also a mysterious figure, “Mr Ghost” appearing beside Ghost King, usually only human voice was heard but nobody was seen. But the attention that was most placed on, was the younger generations of the Ghost King Sect, especially the one that was regarded much by Ghost King, Ghost Li, was the most outstanding among them, Ghost King even did not hesitate to make an exception by making him vice leader, regarding him as his own child. Now everyone under the sky knew, Ghost Li would definitely be the next leader of Ghost King Sect.

In the Evil Faction, the internal fights were not only intense but they would go to any lengths, so many people had tried to sow discord between Ghost King and his this number one beloved fighter but all had failed.

And only for those mere number of people who understood that period of past, in their hearts, towards these two people’s firm and almost unbreakable relationship, all instead felt sorrow.

Thanks owlHoot

thank you OwlHoot!

Thanks for the chapter!

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks. Long one!

is there any PDF or site for this translations?

thanks owlhoot m(_ _)m