Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849

Thread: Zhu Xian (诛仙) by Ding Xiao

Hi guys! Didn't post here for some time cos translations still on-going and as usual slow at my site but I saw Zhu Xian novel has been made into a C drama! Not sure if I can share the link here, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qing_Yun_Zhi
    The drama only follows the first half of the novel.

Default hello owlHoot

i really hope you get to complete it even though pace is real slow. perhaps even retranslate first 68 chapters.i read it with the help of MT and would love the real thing.
    i don't know if it is worth changing your intro. the novel is essentially a xanxia. rather than wuxia. a minor quibble . again thanks.

is it just me or is pairings in that drama is kinda strange? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Linfeng View Post
    Owl, I saw there was a sequel according to Google translate called Zhu Xian 2: Reincarnation. Can you confirm whether this is true? Also, how long is it?
    did you mean this
    http://www.shuyaya.com/book/3186/
    zhu xian 2 by ding xiao

Quote Originally Posted by owlHoot View Post
    Hi guys! Didn't post here for some time cos translations still on-going and as usual slow at my site but I saw Zhu Xian novel has been made into a C drama! Not sure if I can share the link here, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qing_Yun_Zhi
    The drama only follows the first half of the novel.
    Hi Owlhoot!

Is it confirmed that the drama only follows the first half of the novel? Since I couldnt find any information about this

Thanks

Hey guys, I don't login here as freq as I did prev so pls pardon my late replies.

Hi badri, yes I know my pace is real slow, I'm trying my best here while juggling work, studies and a life. And I amended my intro, thanks for pointing it out.

Hi zeldax, yes, I was bemused while watching the later part of the dramas but I guessed they have to give more screen time to the various actors and actresses, it was quite amazing how they did the r/s links and changed the links in the story lol

Sorry Linfeng, I missed your comment and thks shinbakayarou for the link, it showed 13 chapters. Okay this is what I understand from Baidu, there was a Zhu Xian.Reincarnation in Aug 2011 but the story was not what the readers expected and the author himself found the storyline diverting from his original intention and so in Nov 2011 withdrew the book and rewrote it. The new book, Zhu Xian 2, started from 2012 and stopped on 8 May 2014.

Thanks littleli

Hi luna_lucid, yes I read it from the Chinese Wiki and it referenced from Tencent article. It also said there is a part 2 to the drama, here is the link, http://ent.qq.com/a/20160420/010359.htm#p=1

Can anyone translate this awesome drama from episode 27 till it ends. For some reason, they stopped subbing. Any subbing or summary from the episodes would help out alot since im watching the drama regardless of the drama not being subbed. THanks for anyone who can help out with this.

Wow...I didn't realise there is more English translated chapters...I read this in Vietnamese and my Vietnamese is not the best so having an English version is so much better.

Thank you so much owlHoot.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Just finished the tv series...serious disappointment.
    Script creativity at its worst - I think the scriptwriters thinks this would make it popular.

At one point I got irritated with Li Xun (FenXiang) repeating lines about our hero+gang stealing his fire amulet. etc.
    The long winded 50+ episodes are full of fillers, dragging the story (and earning tv ad money, I guess)

I am re-reading the novel, just to get rid of the series aftertaste

Edit: the early chapters in Perfect World are no longer available?
    Last edited by ycb5959; 11-22-16 at 07:35 AM.