Page 9 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Zhu Xian (诛仙) by Ding Xiao

tq owlhoot.....

i'd like to ask about water unicorn... would it be more suitable using killin/kirin ? coz kilin is a creature half lion half dragon...

I just found out that some one translated this story again

You see, I once read this translation. Then the translator stopped translating this story because someone had translated the same story before him on another site. The translator then gave the site where the story being translated by someone else. So I visited the site and tried to read it from there. And then I gave up

I gave up because the other translator(the one on the different site) use different terms and names it got me confused so I lost interest in the story. He used some strange name like Jadeon, Shaw Dannon etc. So I stopped reading.

Now I found out that someone started to translate this story again, I'm happy. But then I found out that I had to read the translation on the other site to continue read the story on this site

Quote Originally Posted by Chiktikka View Post

You see, I once read this translation. Then the translator stopped translating this story because someone had translated the same story before him on another site. The translator then gave the site where the story being translated by someone else. So I visited the site and tried to read it from there. And then I gave up

I gave up because the other translator(the one on the different site) use different terms and names it got me confused so I lost interest in the story. He used some strange name like Jadeon, Shaw Dannon etc. So I stopped reading.

Now I found out that someone started to translate this story again, I'm happy. But then I found out that I had to read the translation on the other site to continue read the story on this site
    the names will be more suitable here i guess coz many ppl will stand as proofreaders....

Quote Originally Posted by Chiktikka View Post

i started with the original translator and got familiar with names like Jadeon, Shaw Danon etc2. The new names are quite distracting but I persevered and can now recognise and link the old and new names together. I am so happy that the translation is now ongoing. Thanks to all the translators especially to the first translator.

Quote Originally Posted by geraldsaw View Post
    i started with the original translator and got familiar with names like Jadeon, Shaw Danon etc2. The new names are quite distracting but I persevered and can now recognise and link the old and new names together. I am so happy that the translation is now ongoing. Thanks to all the translators especially to the first translator.
    You are lucky
    I can't bring myself to read the translation on the other site. I tried again yesterday, but I stopped again. I keep thinking "who is this guy?" "is he/she new character?" "did I miss something?" etc. So I think I will pass on this one. It's a shame tough. I think it's a really good story.

If only there is someone who willing to edit the translation on the other site using the name used on this site and post it here. Or make an unabridged thread on this site.

Default Book 3, Chapter 73: Impasse - Part 3

You all are welcome ^^ schnitter, spynet, alphakdi, LuDongBin, geraldsaw, bharata, gregfrank, HPC7595 and flawed. darkryu, I would think the bigger story is yet to come, that is for me
    flawed, the Chinese words means unicorn, I guess it is quite different from killin/kirin so I changed it.
    Chiktikka - I try to use the words as close to the Chinese characters as possible, hence the different names and terms used. While I was following the story in English previously, the translations on the other site were like a gift to me I would like to have the full story here too, to make it a complete series but my hands are full with the chapters that are not translated yet.

Just like that he charged over. Without having any regards, he charged over. Charging in-between the enormous beast and Tian LingEr, he spreaded out both of his hands and roared loudly, like a soldier meeting his death, like a grieved hero. Becoming one with the firestick, it seemed as if eight hundred years of time appeared again!

For whom do you break your heart?

For whom do you go insane?

While Kui Niu bellowed with rage, he was also hollering, the firestick burned with a magnificent light that was never seen before, as if it was using its life as the firewood for the flame, burning furiously!

[Rumble….]

From the horizon, a sudden clap of thunder, shook the firmament!

Zhang Xiao Fan’s both knees weaken, dark red blood flowed out from the seven apertures of his head, quietly slid down and dripped onto the firestick.

The shocked Tian LingEr suddenly felt her body was being lifted, and flew backwards. Tian BuYi had arrived and pulled her out. Even though he turned back immediately, he was shocked to see that Zhang Xiao Fan was already pressed down under Kui Niu’s body.

Kui Niu bellowed towards the sky, the entire huge body shot up into the air. The enormous single foot aimed directly onto Zhang Xiao Fan, the immense strength of this might, everyone at the scene without exception were all shocked, even Tian BuYi’s face turned pale.

Zhang Xiao Fan was panting heavily, the bones in his body felt like it was breaking in pieces. He slowly raised his head, the scene that filled his eyes were all the darkness that was pressing down on him from the sky!

[Dang!]

Do not know, whose hand had lost control and dropped the weapon?

And again who, crying out in despair within the darkness?

A stream of golden, solemn ray of light, quietly set off, followed by a stream of green ray of light.

The firestick that was held in the youth’s hand, numerous tiny red fine line that looked like blood vessels, suddenly shone together. Under the shadow, the fresh blood flowed as if it was burning up life!

Golden and green light rays interweaved and suddenly burst forth from the firestick, reflected onto his face, gently in front of him. Above that green Sinister Orb on top of the firestick, a Buddhist symbol appeared.

[卍]!

Soon after that, as if coexisting with this symbol, underneath 卍, another Taiji image glimmering with green light faintly appeared.

Everyone, was stunned!

Except for Kui Niu!

That furious huge beast, already stepping down with unstoppable force, that youth who was unable to escape, that youth who was facing death, stretched out his both hands and blocked the attack from above.

Time, seemed to stop for the moment.

Heaven and Earth rustled, heavy dark clouds gathered again.

Cold wind, blew over gently.

Fallen leaves, falling one after another.

A figure suddenly appeared in mid-air, and pounced down urgently, with speed like lightning. It was indeed Ghost King. He was seen charging to the ground in a blink of an eye, snatched up the red coloured awl that was forced out by Tian LingEr, and immediately stuck it onto the beach. At the same time, his right hand immediately stretched out, slashed his left wrist, and fresh blood at once spurted out and splashed onto the awl.

In a flash, red rays flashed, on top of the dark red mysterious awl, red light shot out in four directions. In an instant, before Kui Niu landed, the lights merged with the surrounding light screen in front of Zhang Xiao Fan, the Entrap Dragon WatchTower spell formation again restarted.

Thks owlHoot. Indeed more excitement will follow. And that mirror ZXF is wearing will have an important bearing in later part of the story.

Thanks owlHoot

Thanks owlHoot

Big thanks Owlhoot

wow...., thanks owlHoot. As you say Lu Dong Bin, I hope ZXF could unify the 3 wisdom as his 1st Master wishes

Thanks OwlHoot
    Btw wat is a Taiji image?

Thanks OwlHoot

Quote Originally Posted by schnitter View Post
    Thanks OwlHoot
    Btw wat is a Taiji image?
    http://www.acuherb.us/image/taiji01.png
    Kindle 2 Global Wireless with 多看 - Perfect e-book reading device

Quote Originally Posted by baldy View Post
    oh so its that. the think where they say for darkness to exist there must be light vice versa.

Thanks OwlHoot

Thanks owlHoot

Was Xiao feng entraped too? LOL

can anyone give me the link to read zhu xian raw??

Quote Originally Posted by darkryu View Post
    Was Xiao feng entraped too? LOL
    Of course not. He's not in the novel.