Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Female Prime Minister 《女相》 - Chen Xiao, Zhao Li Ying, Yang Rong

Is anyone watching this fantastic show in real time? Gotta wait one day before show is uploaded and the wait is unbearable!!!!

Default Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by yannlc View Post
    Is anyone watching this fantastic show in real time? Gotta wait one day before show is uploaded and the wait is unbearable!!!!
    Same situation here! Even though 3 episodes a day is way more than Korean dramas but still too few for me.

This show is way better than I expected and I love the OTP...Decided to watch this during the excruciating long wait for Da Mo Yao and I'm glad it didn't disappoint.

Thanks, Ransi, for the great explanation!

The show gets better and better. I love that Lu Zhen is kind and spunky but stands her ground. She's nice without being sickeningly sweet, and she's smart enough to know what she wants and how to get it. I also appreciate the fact that Gao Zhan has drawn a clear line between him and his former love and doesn't waver in his concern for Lu Zhen.

You can also watch high quality episodes on you through the username ctnTVdrama. Episodes get posted pretty quickly.

im so love in love with this show! thanks yu zheng for only contributing his creativity just a bit.

good 720p videos haven't come out yet. the youtube video is icky at best. how can they be call 720p when the videos are so grainy? but of course, beggars cant be choosers.

but you can download HQ 540p videos from here: http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2013/0...-episodes.html

she has uploaded up to episode 7. she'll upload true HQ 720p later when there's time. =)

i love that luzhen is spunky on her own. let's hope she remains that way to the end because her character becomes dumber in cuo dang, that drama. LOL

As a comparison, I downloaded the following versions to store on my laptop (I probably should have tested this on my TV instead of my tiny laptop screen...but anyways):

• mkv: posted on avirtualvoyage (both 540p and 720p seem to be lower res without much difference...?)
    • mp4: 1080p Youtube version of the 陆贞传奇 HD1280p labelled files -- the mp4s have a bloated file size of up to ~1.5gb, but seem to be a bit better quality than the mkvs. I'm not sure the extra gb per episode is justified given that the difference isn't huge though.
    If anyone comes across something better, please post! The files I was downloading from XunLei turned out to be pretty horrible quality, so I'm going with the mkvs.

Quote Originally Posted by happyswallow View Post
    Thanks, Ransi, for the great explanation!

The show gets better and better. I love that Lu Zhen is kind and spunky but stands her ground. She's nice without being sickeningly sweet, and she's smart enough to know what she wants and how to get it. I also appreciate the fact that Gao Zhan has drawn a clear line between him and his former love and doesn't waver in his concern for Lu Zhen.
    Sure, no prob! Agreed that her character is well developed as a naive but not idiotically pure type. Her quick wit is also rather refreshing. Here's to hoping that Gao Zhan gets similarly well developed in future episodes! Just downloaded 10-12 on my phone.
    Last edited by Ransi; 05-08-13 at 08:29 PM.

yea, Ransi, i was horrified at the quality on youtube with the mega size. it's not worth it. 540p will do for now.

Oh my goodness episode 12 was so spazztastic...can't wait for tomorrow!

Gui Gui is also super adorable as Dan Niang. Love her scenes with LZ and the eunuch Yuan Lv.

Oh my goodness episode 12 was so spazztastic...can't wait for tomorrow!

Gui Gui is also super adorable as Dan Niang. Love her scenes with LZ and the eunuch Yuan Lv.
    The butt kicking was adorable!

I also really loved the brotherly affection Gao Yan showed Gao Zhan in these last few episodes! Is it weird that I also want to see Gao Yan's character developed more? I mean I feel strangely nothing for him while watching the show... but then when I think about his character in retrospect, it's so sad! To take the throne just so his mother will be happy. To be alone just so the girl he loves, whose in love with his little brother, will be happy (with the knowledge that he'll have no heirs). And to top it all off, he's dying of tuberculosis, but is such a nice guy that he's always caring for others. That's just... *sigh*.
    Last edited by Ransi; 05-09-13 at 02:11 AM.

Am watching here...maybe you guys can try downloading from here?

Here is the full version for the end theme sung by Chen Xiao and Zhao Li Ying!

Am watching here...maybe you guys can try downloading from here?
    I tried downloading that version before the "1280p" one. I think the visual quality and file size was similar, but I ended up going for the "1280p" version since there weren't watermarks and the audio was a bit clearer. This is just off the top of my head though, so I could be recalling incorrectly. To be honest, all the versions out there that I've seen have been pretty similar in quality.

Here is the full version for the end theme sung by Chen Xiao and Zhao Li Ying!
    This is actually the first time I've heard the ending theme (since the version I'm watching on my phone doesn't include it). It's pretty, thanks!
    Last edited by Ransi; 05-09-13 at 10:48 PM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/4827a92djw1e4ibu4p24zj20et0m8gmw.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/4827a92djw1e4icnyw3bmj20et0m8abg.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/4827a92djw1e4ictsc1y0j20m80et76j.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/9a2e5231jw1e4icy1nhfcj20c80xddk4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/94001e42gw1e4iclax9s3j20hs0dc0ty.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/4827a92djw1e4ieeieq4uj20et0m83zz.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/4827a92djw1e4j1bd12rdj20m80etdia.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/4827a92djw1e4j350c1w0j20m80et77f.jpg')

It's too bad there was only one (really short) episode today. Such a cliffhanger too! I'm looking forward more so to the teaser of having Lu Zhen involved in court politics with the male officials more so than the eminent imperial harem battle though. But I suppose Lu Zhen has to pass these hurdles one at a time in the order of difficulty.

Am totally enjoying this show so much!!

I love how Gao Zhan's brother keeps helping him with Lu Zhen...love how he alternates between teasing Gao Zhan and Lu Zhen...

I guess once Lu Zhen's relationship with Gao Zhan is revealed, she will have to contend with Gui Fei's evil plots as well...cant wait to see how she deals with it and how Gao Zhan and Lu Zhen's relationship will progress...also wondering how Gao Zhan ends up in his PJ with the Gui Fei and Gao Yan stumbling upon them like in the trailer!!!!

one episode is toooooo short!!

It's amazing how natural ZLY and CX's interactions are with each other, from the silly teasing to the serious conversations. Their acting abilities certainly play a part in that, but I believe it also reflects their close rapport with each other off-screen. I love the way CX pulls ZLY into a hug and the way they look at each other. While both have amazing individual on-screen presence, when they are together they bring out the best in each other and just shine so much more.

I'm spoiled by the 3 episodes per day we've been having...one episode is not enough! Their scenes in ep 16 were adorable, though. I love Gao Zhan's teasing look when Lu Zhen was trying to get her belt back...hahaha this guy and his striping tendencies...Speaking of which...I know the scene where he shows Lu Zhen that he accepted her belt and is wearing it was supposed to be romantic and dramatic, but I cracked up so hard when he just threw aside a piece of his clothing the way he did. HAHA.

Happyswallow
    That scene of Gao zhan strippng was hilarious, reminded me of the miovie full monty......
    Just a thought, most guys cant wait to take the girl's clothes off so they can ermm...touch the girl but Gao zhan is busy striping his clothes so Lu zhen can touch him....

Happyswallow
    That scene of Gao zhan strippng was hilarious, reminded me of the miovie full monty......
    Just a thought, most guys cant wait to take the girl's clothes off so they can ermm...touch the girl but Gao zhan is busy striping his clothes so Lu zhen can touch him....
    Haha, yea! The role reversal is hilarious. It cracks me up whenever he pulls one of those "molest me" moments. XD Particularly that quote when he tricked her into wanting to take the belt back: "On a moonless night like so, the first thing you do is want to strip me of my clothes." He sounded like a pure maiden! lol.

Even though I get that Gao Zhan would be biased towards Huan Yun due to their childhood together and since she's on his side in this power struggle, it's still kind of frustrating that Gao Zhan thinks of Huan Yun as being so harmless though. Then again, despite all the horrible things she's done, he believes that she's been doing it for his benefit (though I'm pretty sure the real reason why she killed that double agent servant girl was out of jealousy), so it makes sense that he wouldn't see that she's no different from the empress dowager. I'm actually hoping that Huan Yun really does pull off some sort of really awful retribution towards Lu Zhen in ep 18 just so Gao Zhan will stop being so defensive of Huan Yun.
    Last edited by Ransi; 05-11-13 at 06:27 PM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/69b3b35dgw1e4lhhf2eqsj20i80i8n0s.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/4827a92dgw1e4ks47f8ihj20m80et78f.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/4827a92djw1e4jgvu3285j20et0m80uc.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/a7adce2fgw1e4k1501ur4j20qy0qnk5r.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/4827a92dgw1e4kf5c9wovj20m80etjul.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/a7adce2fjw1e4kfvaz66uj20lc1i5tq1.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Ransi View Post
    Haha, yea! The role reversal is hilarious. It cracks me up whenever he pulls one of those "molest me" moments. XD Particularly that quote when he tricked her into wanting to take the belt back: "On a moonless night like so, the first thing you do is want to strip me of my clothes." He sounded like a pure maiden! lol.

Even though I get that Gao Zhan would be biased towards Huan Yun due to their childhood together and since she's on his side in this power struggle, it's still kind of frustrating that Gao Zhan thinks of Huan Yun as being so harmless though. Then again, despite all the horrible things she's done, he believes that she's been doing it for his benefit (though I'm pretty sure the real reason why she killed that double agent servant girl was out of jealousy), so it makes sense that he wouldn't see that she's no different from the empress dowager. I'm actually hoping that Huan Yun really does pull off some sort of really awful retribution towards Lu Zhen in ep 18 just so Gao Zhan will stop being so defensive of Huan Yun.
    Hehe...so love that bit where he makes it seem like she wants him out of his clothes...his eyes seem to widen when he wants t0 tease her...

I believe he will realise huan yun's true character in the next episodes when lu zhen faints after kneeling in the snow just like in the trailer...I wonder what makes huan yun give up on gao zhan later on....

Talking about the trailer, it seems most of the scenes in the trailer are already shown right? Cant wait for the 3 episodes on Sunday...the Fri and Sat episodes are toooo short!

Doing the only logically thing while waiting for new episodes...marthoning the first 17!