Thread: Ender's Game movie

Default Ender's Game movie

It seems like there is finally going to be an Ender's Game movie - for all the scifi fans

6 year old Ender played by "Hugo" Asa Butterfield, the 14 year old star:

http://www.avclub.com/articles/ender...s-ender,65398/

Harrison Ford as Graff:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...ders-Game-Cast
    -SC

omg!!! i loved the book/ender series. i wonder how they will make the aliens...remind me again, were the aliens giant spiders? so looking forward to it. i heard orson scott card is extremely particular about how the movie is made. he was approached by a few studios that he rejected because he wanted to make sure the movies stays true to the book. i think i read this a year or two ago, so i'm glad i can finally get to see it on the big screen.

i saw hugo recently and asa as a good actor. he is what i imagine ender to look like, pasty, ,small, and vulnerable.

and harrison ford! from star wars to enders game. this guy is even going to be more legendary although graff is sort of a villain.
    Last edited by patricia n; 01-08-12 at 07:44 PM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    omg!!! i loved the book/ender series. i wonder how they will make the aliens...remind me again, were the aliens giant spiders? so looking forward to it. i heard orson scott card is extremely particular about how the movie is made. he was approached by a few studios that he rejected because he wanted to make sure the movies stays true to the book. i think i read this a year or two ago, so i'm glad i can finally get to see it on the big screen.

i saw hugo recently and asa as a good actor. he is what i imagine ender to look like, pasty, ,small, and vulnerable.

and harrison ford! from star wars to enders game. this guy is even going to be more legendary although graff is sort of a villain.
    The aliens looked a bit like bugs/insects, thus dubbed the "buggers". But yes, Card played a big hand in delaying the movie since he didn't want the movie to turn in an action movie that didn't focus heavily on characterization. And I guess find a child actor who could adequately play Ender is difficult - getting a 14 year old may prove wise.
    -SC