Thread: Seven against the Golden Wheel Monk

Default Seven against the Golden Wheel Monk

Fun little wuxia challenge.

Could a team of these seven sub-Great ROCH fighters, working together, but without using a special formation (e.g. Cheun Jen Sect 7 Stars Formation or anything similar), defeat the pre-16 year interlude Golden Wheel Monk simply on superior numbers/combined strength? These are the seven.

1. Pre-Dook Goo Kau Bai legacy Yeung Gor (e.g. he has all the skills that he had up until the point he first encountered the Divine Condor)

2. Wong Yung

3. Lee Mok Sau

4. Yau Chui Gei

5. Chu Tze Lau

6. Fung Mak Fung

7. Yeh Lut Chai

This group of seven surrounds the Golden Wheel Monk and, setting aside their personal conflicts/differences, decide to work together to kill the monk. Can this group do it?

You probably only need 2 or 3 members to get rid of pre-16 years Wheelie. IIRC, he couldn't beat LMC easily, so LMC + 1 or 2 more ppl should be enough to take him out.

Yes, I think he is that useless.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Lee Mak Sau + Wong Yung + two-handed Yeung Gor would send the sore loser Golden Wheel Monk straight to hell. GWM would be on his knee crying and begging them to spare his life

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    You probably only need 2 or 3 members to get rid of pre-16 years Wheelie. IIRC, he couldn't beat LMC easily, so LMC + 1 or 2 more ppl should be enough to take him out.

Yes, I think he is that useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Lee Mak Sau + Wong Yung + two-handed Yeung Gor would send the sore loser Golden Wheel Monk straight to hell. GWM would be on his knee crying and begging them to spare his life
    Lee Mok Sau, as an Ancient Tomb Sect acolyte, is very good at avoiding the strikes of Greats-level fighters. As a young woman, Lee Mok Sau succeeded in evading West Poison Au Yeung Fung long enough for her teacher to rescue her. Additionally, she survived not one, but two encounters against East Heretic Wong Yerk See. I think we might be able to cut the Golden Wheel Monk a little slack here.

Then again, Lee Mok Sau and Yeung Gor seemed to give the monk all he could handle, though you wonder how the outcome might have been different had baby Gwok Seung not been a part of the equation (her presence hampered all three combatants).

Still, it's worth remembering that the Golden Wheel Monk once took on the full brunt of Gwok Jing's Hong Lung 18 Palms and lived to tell about it (although he was hurt much worse than he let on).

The only thing that Golden Wheel Monk is better than everyone else is trick and kidnap innocent kid. He is simply a proud kidnapper. Perhaps that is part of his culture, something his culture embraces.

I believe this is the case too. Even if their straight up power isn't sufficient to match GWM, their combined techniques should be. Combined with their brains and cleverness, GWM would be outright defeated as he falls into trap after trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Additionally, she survived not one, but two encounters against East Heretic Wong Yerk See.
    The first time, HYS had her life at his fingertips. He could have easily killed her. But Shagu screamed in terror which distracted HYS.

HYS's immense superiority over LMC was far more impressive than GWM's marginal superiority over her.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    The first time, HYS had her life at his fingertips. He could have easily killed her. But Shagu screamed in terror which distracted HYS.
    And even then, had HYS still wanted to kill LMC, she'd had died right there and then without an real resistance at all.

She was only let go because HYS felt that it was beneath him to kill her after he failed (and not even through his own mistake) to kill her with music played on a single string.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
    I believe this is the case too. Even if their straight up power isn't sufficient to match GWM, their combined techniques should be. Combined with their brains and cleverness, GWM would be outright defeated as he falls into trap after trap.
    Toward the end of ROCH, I wonder why GWM wasn't on his knees begging YG for mercy? If he did, I wonder whether YG would spare his life.

Toward the end of ROCH, I wonder why GWM wasn't on his knees begging YG for mercy?
    He did have pride; he was more afraid of humiliation than death, I think.