Thread: Can 6MDS cut the Heaven Sword/Dragon Sabre?

Default Can 6MDS cut the Heaven Sword/Dragon Sabre?

Can 6MDS cut the Heaven Sword/Dragon Sabre? The sword/sabre was extremely well made and the only thing that could break them was supposed to be each other (or at least that was what GX told the Emei leaders). At the same time, 6MDS was supposed to be extremely sharp, especially at close range.
    Quote Originally Posted by remixedasian View Post
    6: Duan Yu is the greatest martial artist of all time

I don't think so. It would knock HS/DS out of the wielder's hand, but I don't think it can break them.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    I don't think so. It would knock HS/DS out of the wielder's hand, but I don't think it can break them.
    I agree with Pj. Xuan Tie is cast iron in english. Cast iron is very tough material.

Cut - no, Heat up - yes
    TaZzY InC

But it can cut other weapons, are the two swords really that strong?

Off topic, but I wonder would MRF have won if he was holding one of the swords against DY?
    Quote Originally Posted by remixedasian View Post
    6: Duan Yu is the greatest martial artist of all time

Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    Off topic, but I wonder would MRF have won if he was holding one of the swords against DY?
    MRF with HS or DS would not lose. DY is not proficient enough to deal with something monstrous like that. If DY tried to fight, he would be smoked. The other possibility is MRF keeps DY out of range at all times.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    MRF with HS or DS would not lose. DY is not proficient enough to deal with something monstrous like that. If DY tried to fight, he would be smoked. The other possibility is MRF keeps DY out of range at all times.
    How does that work? Before his blade was broken, MRF was defending all the way and unable to counter. Having the HS would allow him to keep a blade in hand but then he would have to outlast DY (as in wait till DY runs out of 6MSj juice).

My point is, except when your Super Blade can break the opponents blade, this whole concept of Super Steel Sword giving a huge advantage in a sword fight doesnt make sense in the real world.

I got my own rant to go on about why Valyrian steel swords shouldnt give you that big an edge in combat as well.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

As for the Six Meridians Divine Sword (6MDS), it is described as an extremely sharp weapon, particularly at close range. However, whether or not it can cut through the Heaven Sword or Dragon Sabre would ultimately depend on the narrative context and the author's vision.
    lms online is platform that facilitates the management, delivery, and tracking of educational content and courses.

While 6 Mak Divine Swords have no problem cutting through human flesh or paper, I think they would struggle to penetrate harder woods (such as oak or rosewood), stronger metals, or stone (no matter how many rocks blow up in movie/TV adaptations)

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    While 6 Mak Divine Swords have no problem cutting through human flesh or paper, I think they would struggle to penetrate harder woods (such as oak or rosewood), stronger metals, or stone (no matter how many rocks blow up in movie/TV adaptations)
    Uhhh, it broke MRF's steel blade ya know?

And also Xiao Feng's steel shackles.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Uhhh, it broke MRF's steel blade ya know?

And also Xiao Feng's steel shackles.
    It's bit contradictory to what we see in ROCH, when 1 Yeung Finger Technique (from which 6 Mak Divine Swords are derived) as used by Central Divinity Wong Chung Yeung was unable to write on stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    It's bit contradictory to what we see in ROCH, when 1 Yeung Finger Technique (from which 6 Mak Divine Swords are derived) as used by Central Divinity Wong Chung Yeung was unable to write on stone.
    That is probably one of the main differences between 6MSJ and 1YZ - 6MSJ is sharp, whereas 1YZ is blunt. So 1YZ requires the pinpoint targeting of acupuncture points to be effective - if it hits anywhere else, then it would probably just leave the opponent with a big bruise and not much else. Whereas 6MSJ would still leave the opponent full of holes.

I just imagine 6MSJ is just like a laser beam, a concentrate energy, that could cut things easily. But to cut a metal like a sword/sabre, it needs much higher internal energy, or closer combat range. In some of adaptation DY could cut off the MRF sabre. However to cut HS or DS, I think DY requires much higher internal energy, since ordinary sword will also be cut off by HSDS.

Quote Originally Posted by St3v3 View Post
    I just imagine 6MSJ is just like a laser beam, a concentrate energy, that could cut things easily. But to cut a metal like a sword/sabre, it needs much higher internal energy, or closer combat range. In some of adaptation DY could cut off the MRF sabre. However to cut HS or DS, I think DY requires much higher internal energy, since ordinary sword will also be cut off by HSDS.
    I wonder can Duan Yu "break" HIS if wielded by Yang Guo..