Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Adam Cheng (鄭少秋)

Default Adam Cheng (鄭少秋)

I have grown up in the 90s watching Adam Cheng's series, but never became such a big fan 'til the past year! I enjoy watching all of his series especially his characters (Ding guai mui, Ling fung, Lau bong) - Adam is a well-rounded artist i'd say!! Who in here is obsessed with him? Or should I ask who likes to watch his series?? Ah, I forgot to mention his singing is also pretty good b/c I totally love all of the themesongs he sings for TVB's series!

Quote Originally Posted by angel_luvz
    I have grown up in the 90s watching Adam Cheng's series, but never became such a big fan 'til the past year! I enjoy watching all of his series especially his characters (Ding guai mui, Ling fung, Lau bong) - Adam is a well-rounded artist i'd say!! Who in here is obsessed with him? Or should I ask who likes to watch his series?? Ah, I forgot to mention his singing is also pretty good b/c I totally love all of the themesongs he sings for TVB's series!
    LOL meee meee, I love all of Adam's series, songs, shows, etc....basically, I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT HE DOES. Yeah I'm biased but you can tell how big of a fan I am hehe. Which series of Adam you like most? Mine is Chor Lau Heung, no one beats him in that characer hehe.
    ♥ Adam

Talking

HA...I think u r just like me.I've watched his series since like 1X yrs ago,but never became such a BIG fan until last August. I went to his Chinese & English websites a lot. The better I know him,the more I admire him.

He is such a all-rounded artist. He acts well,sings well and dances very well,too.Even jokes well...LOL

Anyway,if u r intrested in him,u can visit his websites.

English website: http://www.adamcheng.net/
    English forum: http://www.network54.com/Forum/186541

Chinese websites & forums:
    http://www.adamcheng.com/
    http://www.chowgoononline.com/
    http://www.9420.com/
    http://www.justadam.com/
    http://groups.msn.com/CGsFascinationCollection
    http://welcome.to/adamchengspecial

me too! (but not as huge of a fan as adamcheng22447 of course. ) i haven't really watched any of his former series..but the ones from the past year i have watched. yeah i agree..his characters were all really kooL too. i love ling fung the most for some reason tho. maybe cuz that was the character and series that got me to start liking adam again. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Legends
    HA...I think u r just like me.I've watched his series since like 1X yrs ago,but never became such a BIG fan until last August. I went to his Chinese & English websites a lot. The better I know him,the more I admire him.

He is such a all-rounded artist. He acts well,sings well and dances very well,too.Even jokes well...LOL

Anyway,if u r intrested in him,u can visit his websites.

English website: http://www.adamcheng.net/
    English forum: http://www.network54.com/Forum/186541

Chinese websites & forums:
    http://www.adamcheng.com/
    http://www.chowgoononline.com/
    http://www.9420.com/
    http://www.justadam.com/
    http://groups.msn.com/CGsFascinationCollection
    http://welcome.to/adamchengspecial
    thank you guys!! I do go to Adam's chinese web once in awhile but it requires registration and the server is quite slow. My other pc cannot code chinese words so i have a hard time catching up with his news! Luckily, i've recently changed pc and starting to explore more about Adam Cheng^0^ I can't say if I'm a die hard fans compare to you all but I'm getting there!

to adamcheng22447, my fav drama of Adam is Blade Heart and Chor Lau Heung! Give me five!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx
    me too! (but not as huge of a fan as adamcheng22447 of course. ) i haven't really watched any of his former series..but the ones from the past year i have watched. yeah i agree..his characters were all really kooL too. i love ling fung the most for some reason tho. maybe cuz that was the character and series that got me to start liking adam again. =D
    I adore Ling Fung too!! He's so cool yet he has to die in the end =( but nvm at least his image will stay forever in my heart! Btw, I don't like his wife there liao, she doesn't deserved him!

Default Adam's supporter too

hi Angel_luvz,

I try to watch every Adam's show I know of. I have watched The Blade Heart, Driving Power and The Conqueror's Story, all the shows you mentioned. If there's anything U want to know about Adam Cheng, U must get to know AdamCheng22447.

Best,
    dg

I adore Ling Fung too!! He's so cool yet he has to die in the end =( but nvm at least his image will stay forever in my heart! Btw, I don't like his wife there liao, she doesn't deserved him!
    Uhhh, I can't stand his wife in BH!!!!!!! I nearly threw my remote whenever she appeared with her dorky attitude. Forget it. I'm surprised ya's favorite series of Adam is BH hahahaha, no wonder you guys consider yourselves "new" fans
    ♥ Adam

Quote Originally Posted by daygain
    hi Angel_luvz,

I try to watch every Adam's show I know of. I have watched The Blade Heart, Driving Power and The Conqueror's Story, all the shows you mentioned. If there's anything U want to know about Adam Cheng, U must get to know AdamCheng22447.

Best,
    dg
    lol! Everyone knows adamcheng22447 is a huge fan of Adam just by glancing through her nick and signature!! dg, which show of Adam is your most fav from the ones you've listed or other than that? I think he's awesome in all of the above!!

Quote Originally Posted by daygain
    ....... If there's anything U want to know about Adam Cheng, U must get to know AdamCheng22447.
    Hmm...I DO agree w/ daygain on this. AdamCheng22447 is called "the walking encyclopedia of Adam Cheng" in our "circle"...HAHAHAHA

angel_luvz,I think u should get a chance to watch "Yung Ching"(江湖奇俠傳).It's highly & strongly recommended. ^^
    Last edited by Legends; 02-18-05 at 02:20 AM.

..... Luckily, i've recently changed pc and starting to explore more about Adam Cheng^0^ I can't say if I'm a die hard fans compare to you all but I'm getting there!
    LUCKY U!!! W/ a new PC,u can get whatever u want to know about Adam Cheng. I can sense that u will be a diehard fan very soon...^^

Hmm...I DO agree w/ daygain on this. AdamCheng22447 is called "the walking encyclopedia of Adam Cheng" in our "circle"...HAHAHAHA

angel_luvz,I think u should get a chance to watch "Yung Ching"(江湖奇俠傳).It's highly & strongly recommended. ^^
    Oh please, you should recommend "Chor Lau Heung 1995" or "Storm in Shanghai" your favorite right LOL. Hey can you guys stop teasing me????? No concert review if you it going, Legends
    ♥ Adam

Thanks Legends!! My family usually rents TVB's series b/c it's more popular, but I'll try to find the one you've recommended jus for Adam! I thought I saw it at his website before, but I forgot who starred with Adam in that series??

Whoa.... is adamcheng22447 that BIG of a fan? You all are constantly making fun of her, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by adamcheng22447
    Oh please, you should recommend "Chor Lau Heung 1995" or "Storm in Shanghai" your favorite right LOL. Hey can you guys stop teasing me????? No concert review if you it going, Legends
    OK,"Storm in Shanghai" is also a must see.Cuz Ma Dai Gor is REALLY REALLY 100 times HANDSOME & HOT!!! But I am afraid that angel_luvz might have a hard time looking for it. It's very hard to find now...

OH~~~~talking about concert review,I thought u would wait till this May and write a LENGTHY one putting TWO concerts together.... :

OK,"Storm in Shanghai" is also a must see.Cuz Ma Dai Gor is REALLY REALLY 100 times HANDSOME & HOT!!! But I am afraid that angel_luvz might have a hard time looking for it. It's very hard to find now...

OH~~~~talking about concert review,I thought u would wait till this May and write a LENGTHY one putting TWO concerts together.... :
    hahahahaha I used to be obsessed with Ma Siu Tin but then NO ONE CAN BEAT MY CHOR DAI GOR!!!!! Yeah, I'm afraid angel_luvz will have a hard time searching for SIS, but I'm willing to help you guys with whatever series you're desperate to see :P I still owe you SIS right Legends? Do you still want my copy????

LOL Sorry I've been busy putting Adam's jokes together in order to write a combination of concerts review (CA, USA, MY) LOLL. Hey can I skip Charmaine's part in USA? I only remember what Adam said, I totally forgot what she said LMAO.
    ♥ Adam

Thanks Legends!! My family usually rents TVB's series b/c it's more popular, but I'll try to find the one you've recommended jus for Adam! I thought I saw it at his website before, but I forgot who starred with Adam in that series??

Whoa.... is adamcheng22447 that BIG of a fan? You all are constantly making fun of her, lol!
    "Yong Zheng"(sorry,i like to use Mandarin instead of Cantonese.) is a TW series shot in China (which means GRAND views) starring Adam Cheng as an emperor(Yong Zheng) in Qing dynasty and Jude Leung("Fu Ya" in TVB's "war & beauty") as Yong Zheng's "dream lover".... ....and lots of GOOD actors/actresses from China,Taiwan and Hong Kong.

It has everything u can ask for for a GOOD TV series.REALLY WORTH WATCHING.

BTW,it has 59 episodes in total.

The last,about adamcheng22447 being a BIG fan or not,all I can say is "She won't let u down."...
    Last edited by Legends; 02-18-05 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adamcheng22447
    ......but I'm willing to help you guys with whatever series you're desperate to see :P I still owe you SIS right Legends? Do you still want my copy????

....... Hey can I skip Charmaine's part in USA? I only remember what Adam said, I totally forgot what she said LMAO.
    OF COURSE I STILL WANT UR COPY!!! I thought u have already forgotten.. (sorry for not having faith in u ),THANK U adamcheng22447,I shouldn't have teased u,but I really ENJOYED it...Hope u won't mind.....I KNOW u won't,right??? HAHAHAH

SURE,U can skip Charmaine's part!!Actually,U can skip whoever's part u want,as long as Adam's part is kept completed...

OF COURSE I STILL WANT UR COPY!!! I thought u have already forgotten.. (sorry for not having faith in u ),THANK U adamcheng22447,I shouldn't have teased u,but I really ENJOYED it...Hope u won't mind.....I KNOW u won't,right??? HAHAHAH

SURE,U can skip Charmaine's part!!Actually,U can skip whoever's part u want,as long as Adam's part is kept completed...
    What's good about my copy anyway? It's still Mandarin HAHAHAA. Nah I don't forget what I've promised you, gotta save my reputation you know? LMAO. Can I pass them to you in HK? We'll meet each other this May right? I'll pass SIS VCDs to you when we meet!!!!! Nah, I don't mind you teasing me at all, I'm easy going as long as you don't offend my Adam

hehe don't worry, I remembered pretty much everything he did and most of the songs he performed, so wait wait wait <<<== my famous quote
    ♥ Adam

speaking of adam cheng fanatics,u can't miss me out~~ i'm a hugeee fan of adam!~ i started noticing adam in a very old serial chor lau heung, which is quite old for new fans then i continuously saw him in many tvb serials such as cold blood warm heart, new shanghai tan, forty something, greed of man, final verdict, more n more... hmmm, but i forgot exactly what series made me a fan of his... anyways, i dun really have a fav cuz i basically enjoy all of his works ya~~

Quote Originally Posted by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx
    start liking adam again? r u saying u saw him before blade heart?
    #1 fav actor/singer: chow goon adam cheng~~

"Yong Zheng"(sorry,i like to use Mandarin instead of Cantonese.) is a TW series shot in China (which means GRAND views) starring Adam Cheng as an emperor(Yong Zheng) in Qing dynasty and Jude Leung("Fu Ya" in TVB's "war & beauty") as Yong Zheng's "dream lover".... ....and lots of GOOD actors/actresses from China,Taiwan and Hong Kong.

It has everything u have asked for for a GOOD TV series.REALLY WORTH WATCHING.

BTW,it has 59 episodes in total.

The last,about adamcheng22447 being a BIG fan or not,all I can say is "She won't let u down."...
    Where are you from?? I prefer Cantonese, but my Mandarin isn't bad hehe! Just checking www.yesasia.com site and found it! It's indeed a very long series with more than 1 part. I sorta like the actress there, she's in BF with Louis Koo!! She is pairing up with Adam right?? I'm going to start purchasing tomorrow since you've strongly recommended it!

adamcheng22447, thank you for helping me! I'll be sure to contact you if I can't get across 'Storm in Shanghai'! You went to Adam Cheng's concerts? How was it? Did you take pictures with him, talk to him?? Last time I saw him he was in period costume filming TCS!! A very tall friendly star... =)