Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jerry Yan (言承旭)

Default Jerry Yan (言承旭)

seen this guy perform in of course meteor garden 1 (the best)..paired nicely with barbie ..and then seen him in magic kitchen with sammi

only started listening to his latest album..not a bad singer..
    apart from come to my place, any more new tv series out starring him

vic chow is nice too..

Talking like him too

jerry yan....f4
    i only like him
    don really like others
    zhao weizhou xun 4 eva

he's the only guy i know from F4... and i just heard his songs from his new album, they're really good! i have the magic kitchen dvd, but didn't have time to watch it yet. my sis watched it and said that jerry was speaking cantonese... is that true?

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by caf_feee
    he's the only guy i know from F4... and i just heard his songs from his new album, they're really good! i have the magic kitchen dvd, but didn't have time to watch it yet. my sis watched it and said that jerry was speaking cantonese... is that true?
    No, it was dubbed ! His cantonese are not that good !
    Cheers!!!!!!

I love Jerry. I only watched MG recently after reading the review on this website. I thot it was a teeny bopper series few years back when the craze began. Now I watch it, I really love Jerry now. I actually don't like Shan Cai cos I think she doesn't deserve him. she kept hurting him, doubting him and misunderstanding his intentions. So irritating. Was quite happy to see him paired up with Yesha actually in MG2. But unfortunately, sigh...mass opinion thot he shouldn't slit with Shancai cos they wanted this one great true love. Poor Yesha.

Anyway, I know the craze has died down now in Singapore. So difficult to find MG anymore. I wanted to buy my own collection but everywhere sold out! I only managed to find MG2 in an obscure vcd shop in Pasir Ris. Now looking for MG1 and Meteor Rain. But chances very slim so I hogging my friend's vcds. haha. anymore Jerry fans out there? i want more news of him. he's so low key. hardly acts in any drama series. Why? Vic has acted in so many already. I like Jerry best among F4. next is Vic.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblues
    .....he's so low key. hardly acts in any drama series. Why? Vic has acted in so many already. I like Jerry best among F4. next is Vic.
    Haha! That's 'cos Jerry and Sis Tsai (producer of MG series and then manager of Jerry, current manager of Vic) don't get along and Sis Tsai has indirectly admitted she doesn't like him, but favours Vic instead. So, that's why she's promoting Vic.

Politics.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

But I thot Jerry set up his own company already? No longer with the old management. so no one else approach him to act already meh?

I remember reading some things abt him not getting along well with his manager. He cried a few times in public I think. Quite embarassing leh actually. From what I remember he said the manager out to work them to the bone or something like that. Then the other F4 were starting to alienate him.

Do you know more about it?

I actually don't think that is true! They recently did a Pepsi promotion together! Also....my dad read the newspaper saying that F4 was being ripped off by the managers. They became so popular from MG that they produce more albums but the company took like 1/2 of their profits. Jerry spoke up saying that the company been ripping them off and the other members stood by him. Because their contract was about to expired and they knew that they had became rising stars, they went on their separate ways! <----I'm not really sure!! My dad told me this before...I might be twisting it or something must be wrong?

I like Jerry's new song but I don't like his movie with sammi! I thought it was..a lil bit boring!

The song that I love of Jerry's is the wo zhen de zhen de hen ai ni! I think that is how to spell it..correct me if wrong!

yea F4 definitely are going separate ways. they broke it up already. =( so sad. i used to b crazy about MG, MGII and JERRY especially. he is so cute with his dimples. although it was quite annoying wen shan cai kept hurting him, i think they're soo cute together
    currently watching: Sunshine Heartbeat
    current crush: Charles Szeto
    past crushes: Jerry Yan, Won Bin

Quote Originally Posted by Lost4eva
    I actually don't think that is true! They recently did a Pepsi promotion together! Also....my dad read the newspaper saying that F4 was being ripped off by the managers. They became so popular from MG that they produce more albums but the company took like 1/2 of their profits. Jerry spoke up saying that the company been ripping them off and the other members stood by him. Because their contract was about to expired and they knew that they had became rising stars, they went on their separate ways! <----I'm not really sure!! My dad told me this before...I might be twisting it or something must be wrong?
    Sis Tsai is known to be quite.... notorious, I think. In 'Come to My Place', all they got (apparently) was a red packet.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

big S aka shan tsai in MG belongs in a band. i heard shes really snobby in person and stuff. =T

yay! laymutsoyah.

I'm glad you don't like Shan cai either. Most pple love her character and love her coupled with Dao Ming Si. But I just feel sad cos she kept hurting him with her indecisiveness and unwillingness to commit or compromise. It's like he is always wrong because he doesn't understand her world. But she also doesn't understand his. At least he tries to but she's always scolding him when he doesn't naturally understand. sigh.. poor Dao Ming Si. I want him for myself.

I don't know about Barbie Hsu in real life. Haven't really watched enough of her to know her. and I'm too far away to be fed about her news regularly. Or even Jerry's. sigh...

yea i understand wat u mean about being too far away from them. i used to b so crazy bout jerry but i can never attend the fan club meetings because i live so far away. i just read about F4 and big S online alot. hehes.
    it hurt me watching jerry get hurt over and over again in MG too. i wished i was shan cai hahah so jerry would like me

yeah it was really heartbreaking to see jerry in mg1 but i think cai had enough sufferings herself in mg2... don't you think? =)

Well, she could really move on with Huaze Lei. he was a good catch for her too. Nice to her what. So sweet that he used the first money he earned to buy flowers for her.

Jerry is awesomeeee! hahah he was so charming in MG1 i remember during the world tour concert thing he had the girl in the cage ahhh what a lucky girll haahah hes so cute..

I'm an avid fan of F4...watched them in MG 1 & 2. I like them all but JERRY...I love the most$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/redoctober08/kiss.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by Simplicity
    Jerry is awesomeeee! hahah he was so charming in MG1 i remember during the world tour concert thing he had the girl in the cage ahhh what a lucky girll haahah hes so cute..
    Are you there in HongKong concert where tis' girl was w/ him in d' cage? If so, your sooooo lucky to see Jerry live in person! He's really awesome...soooo sexxxxy!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/redoctober08/toy26.gif')

Jerry is pretty good singer.

he has that sweet smile.
    一切的一切

78 languages to say I love you Jerry

1. China - Jerry Wo ai ni
    2. Germany- ich liebe dich priscilla JERRY
    3. Switzerland- ich li dich JERRY
    4. Greece - s\`agapo JERRY
    5. Jewish - ani ohev otach JERRY
    6. Hungary - szertlek JERRY
    7. Ireland- taim i\`ngra leat JERRY
    8. Estonia - mina armadtansind JERRY