Page 11 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound of the Desert 《风中奇缘》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng

You guys aren't helping at all .... posting all these ShiGe stuff making me $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/mana_master2099/Emoticons/ahh.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    I'll need H.Ge-C.liu to find that video for you....LOL.

I don't know if HongShi's kiss was a kiss $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6a/laugh.gif')
    Lol. If it's not a kiss then what is it?
    Last edited by bakaPX; 02-24-12 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Here I come, with the video! (This video also shows LSS' reaction, around 1:43, when HG says that if he and LSS had a kiss scene, she would cry. ) It seems that only this video has Shi shi's reaction.

Haha, thanks for the video. I'll watch it when I'm not in school. They blocked youtube. -.-

Speaking of DMY, I've been reading too much of it from Koala's Playground. I even dreamed of the bath scene where HQB walked in on JY. >.<

Tang Hao, is that Qin Hao? If it is, they already knew each other. They filmed a movie together "The Next Magic" since 2010, but it haven't been released yet.
    omg. i was thinking about tang ren and i just typed tang hao... argh. 0.0 since 2010........

So if they used this dog and was training it, that's means LSS was preparing for this role a year ago (with the dog I mean)...hmmm.

oh well.. one can only hope.. although TR's style seems to be CG isnt it... i'm quite sure the pigeons should be CG-ed.. i dont know how they are going to train the pigeons to react the way they are supposed to in DMY! haha!

sighs.. i need my dosage of geshi..

Quote Originally Posted by bakaPX View Post
    Lol. If it's not a kiss then what is it?
    He was hungrily indulging and attacking her lips...$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6a/laugh.gif')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-24-12 at 11:30 AM.

He was hungrily indulging and attacking her lips...$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6a/laugh.gif')
    Rofl! So that's how you meant it! xD

Quote Originally Posted by thesolangestory View Post
    So if they used this dog and was training it, that's means LSS was preparing for this role a year ago (with the dog I mean)...hmmm.
    Nah! I don't think so. Qi Qi is really her family dog!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i44.tinypic.com/3480vpj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i43.tinypic.com/14w6zp.jpg')
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Nah! I don't think so. Qi Qi is really her family dog!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i44.tinypic.com/3480vpj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i43.tinypic.com/14w6zp.jpg')
    omg its so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by bakaPX View Post
    Rofl! So that's how you meant it! xD
    A-huhhhh *wink*. I mean the way HongShi kissed was beyond passionate kiss...$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/0b/tootha_thumb.gif') Well, it's more YH, while LSS was holding back her tears....LOL

On another note: This is so funny. It seems like All the ShiGes and Peppers in the weibo world are united(and giving each other words of encouragement) and counting down the days of the conference, awaiting to hear good news. Just like how everybody in the nation was waiting to hear who the next president will be....LOL
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-24-12 at 03:01 PM.

So I've been doing a little thinking about the casting. Do you think they might cast Guo Xiaoting as either Fang Ru or Mu Da Duo? There are a lot of good characters in DMY so I wouldn't be surprised if Tangren slotted in some more of their own actors. I'm thinking JJF might fit Yu Dan and LGX might fit Li Gan.

For Li Yan, what do you guys think of the actress for Xiao Mei from Clothing the World? I thought her performance was one of the more memorable ones from that awful series and I think she is quite pretty. In CtW, she went from the ambitious girl who became the Emperor's sweetheart to the broken victim of an abusive guy, so I do think she could capture the complexity.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

I see Guo Xiaoting more as Mu Da Duo, but minus the Xiong Nu feel. BUT they did cast her as Min Min inside Bu Bu Jin Xin and she was pretty good as a Mongolian Princess.

LGX as Li Gan is soo handsome!

Is the doggie picture thesolangestory posted one of Qi Qi recently or is it just a pic of the breed?

Quote Originally Posted by chancy426 View Post
    I see Guo Xiaoting more as Mu Da Duo, but minus the Xiong Nu feel. BUT they did cast her as Min Min inside Bu Bu Jin Xin and she was pretty good as a Mongolian Princess.

LGX as Li Gan is soo handsome!

Is the doggie picture thesolangestory posted one of Qi Qi recently or is it just a pic of the breed?
    actually now that you guys mention it.. yea i think i can see GXT as Mu Da Duo... she always has the "little sister" feel.. and TR has been slotting her in random characters for their productions... Hahaha i have a feeling that LGX will end up as li gan too ( like i said somewhere earlier on.. it will be 14RX all over again.. LGX will be chasing LSS around to scold her again) hmm.. i'm guessing that Qin Hao will be Yi Zhi Xie.....

oh haha that's not qi qi.. i just took a pic off google since i didnt have a pic of them together and just to show what breed it was! haha!

Quote Originally Posted by thesolangestory View Post

oh haha that's not qi qi.. i just took a pic off google since i didnt have a pic of them together and just to show what breed it was! haha!
    haha. that makes sense. I was wondering how Qi/Qi got so fierce looking while the pictures with Shi Shi looks so gentle.

Tong Hua has republished Da Mo Yao (after 5 yrs of editing).
    Tong Hua's editors have translated DMY into: 'The Song of Desert'
    Chinese amazon: http://www.amazon.cn/%E5%A4%A7%E6%BC...0150966&sr=8-2
    Out soon:
    The second book of 山经海纪
    被时光掩埋的秘密 (Secrets hidden by time) new version.
    云中歌 (Song in the Clouds) new version.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/499b1668tw1dqdyds80cwj.jpg')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 02-25-12 at 02:28 AM.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Most of the news articles online say that TR has made the first and second male leads in DMY a double male lead drama. Book fans are angry at that, as Huo Qu Bing was the definite male lead. ShiGe shippers aren't that pleased either because this means Hu Ge will have an even bigger chance of playing Meng Jiu (using their words, it's to appease the ShiGe shippers by also making HG a male lead).

Peppers aren't as mad, but they will be, if Hu Ge is playing second to someone 'inferior' to him in terms of professionalism (e.g. Lin Geng Xin, Jiang Jing Fu).

Even so, still fingers crossed for GeShiHuoYu! The ShiGe shippers on weibo are all hoping for GeShi to come true.

Another fan made poster, using LSS as Jin Yu, HG as Huo Qu Bing, and HXM as Meng Jiu.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6926dacfjw1dqeiri2igej.jpg')

Most of the news articles online say that TR has made the first and second male leads in DMY a double male lead drama.
    uh oh! if this is true, then Hu Ge is playing MJ... I remember XYS when Hu Ge's character is supposed to be the second lead and they changed it to main..
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    uh oh! if this is true, then Hu Ge is playing MJ... I remember XYS when Hu Ge's character is supposed to be the second lead and they changed it to main..
    Yes, Yuwen Tuo in XYS. He is actually a third male lead in the game (1: Chen Jing Chou 2: Zhang Lie 3: Yuwen Tuo).
    Although I'm still hopeful for ShiGe in DMY, even though the ShiGe shippers are slowly losing their grasp on this last length of string.

Yes, Yuwen Tuo in XYS. He is actually a third male lead in the game (1: Chen Jing Chou 2: Zhang Lie 3: Yuwen Tuo).
    Although I'm still hopeful for ShiGe in DMY, even though the ShiGe shippers are slowly losing their grasp on this last length of string.
    sighs i'm having a bad feeling about this.. but i'm keeping my fingers crossed.. i dont want them to up MJ's too much that he comes between HuoYu too.. i really dont mind HG playing MJ.. just.. the shige in me is... T.T

btw who are peppers?