Page 12 of 169 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound of the Desert 《风中奇缘》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng

Quote Originally Posted by thesolangestory View Post
    sighs i'm having a bad feeling about this.. but i'm keeping my fingers crossed.. i dont want them to up MJ's too much that he comes between HuoYu too.. i really dont mind HG playing MJ.. just.. the shige in me is... T.T

btw who are peppers?
    Hu Ge's fans
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

I'm surprised that HuHuoShi went on for as long as it did...109 days.
    Collection:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/67c48ecdtw1dqeow6cf9rj.jpg')
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    Hu Ge's fans
    OH i get it.. hahahahahaha.. sighs.. GeShiHuo... if only if it was meant to be.. those are great fan made posters...

This lady @祝宝琳 posted a pic of Wallace with his friends today saying Wallace will be in DMY with LSS and HG. But the pic looks like a PS one... She latter admitted she's just joking *sigh*

@祝宝琳 : 睡醒来居然还半夜,圈一下@吉尼斯张 你喜欢的左上这位...会和@胡歌 @刘诗诗 一起主演<大漠谣>哦,下面几位请忽略 @Eden-Shanghai
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6d1e4932jw1dqdvs7w4qzj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    This lady @祝宝琳 posted a pic of Wallace with his friends today saying Wallace will be in DMY with LSS and HG. But the pic looks like a PS one... She latter admitted she's just joking *sigh*

@祝宝琳 : 睡醒来居然还半夜,圈一下@吉尼斯张 你喜欢的左上这位...会和@胡歌 @刘诗诗 一起主演<大漠谣>哦,下面几位请忽略 @Eden-Shanghai
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6d1e4932jw1dqdvs7w4qzj.jpg')
    maybe she later realized the casts has been changed but she didn't know hahaha...
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    maybe she later realized the casts has been changed but she didn't know hahaha...
    She made this post this afternoon....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee81/DynV/emoticons/emoticon-025.gif') looks like HG is really is gonna play MJ, OH $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f141/ah-bee/emoticons/index.gif') I guess we cant do anything about it, ill just support him...

While reading Captain Koala's translations of DMY, all I can picture is Hu Ge as HQB and Wallace as JY. Wallace's White Tofu is everything I picture JY to be and Hu Ge's tragic prince role in CP3 is the perfect HQB.

*sigh*

*fingers crossed* for a perfect cast. Remember for BBJX, how everyone was up in arms about Nicky being casted as Si Ye but he turned out to be absolutely, swoon-worthy, freaking perfect?

I want to be blown away like that again.

I love the 6th HG-LSS-WH poster the best.

Quote Originally Posted by annbug View Post
    While reading Captain Koala's translations of DMY, all I can picture is Hu Ge as HQB and Wallace as JY. Wallace's White Tofu is everything I picture JY to be and Hu Ge's tragic prince role in CP3 is the perfect HQB.

*sigh*

*fingers crossed* for a perfect cast. Remember for BBJX, how everyone was up in arms about Nicky being casted as Si Ye but he turned out to be absolutely, swoon-worthy, freaking perfect?

I want to be blown away like that again.
    I don't know, I just have this faith in TR to choose good cast after watching BBJX. Looking back, they've managed to always produce dramas that I really love, but BBJX was exceptionally good. Keeping my fingers crossed that they will blow us away with DMY.

Quote Originally Posted by chancy426 View Post

I don't know, I just have this faith in TR to choose good cast after watching BBJX. Looking back, they've managed to always produce dramas that I really love, but BBJX was exceptionally good. Keeping my fingers crossed that they will blow us away with DMY.
    yep yep.. tang ren's castings have seldom let me down... i'm starting to adjust my impressions of jy hqb and mj while reading the book.. but now i'm confused cos HG appears in my head as BOTH hqb AND mj...

i think i'm probably one of the few who feel this way T.T but i really am starting to think EP can pull off hqb.. hmm i dont mind seeing him with LSS though..it would be interesting..
    plus i am at the point of dmy (the novel) where i really feel so sad for jiu ye...i think my poor geshi heart wont be able to take it if HG acts MJ.. but it only adds to the effect wont it?
    Last edited by thesolangestory; 02-25-12 at 07:08 PM.

^ You're not the only one. Since I'm an outsider (ie. not familiar with Chinese ent, not a fan of anybody), I can tell you that, judging by looks, Eddie looks more like HQB (compared to HG). He also gives off HQB's aura, judging by his pictures in Jump Movie Thingie. Hu Ge can be either HQB or MJ, but slightly more MJ imo.
    The same thing's with BBJX. I didn't know anyone from the Chinese ent, so judging through the promo pictures, Nickie was definitely more like 4th. I was confused a lot while browsing through the forum as everybody was disdained with Nickie.

^Jump Ashin has him being serious, but I'm still not getting the HQB vibe! I just can't see him doing the coldness and the untouchable facade. And also HQB's pervier side, which we've seen from HG's Li Xiaoyao, lol. Maybe I'm being too picky, lol. I've recently kind of envisioned HQB as Long Yang from CP3.

我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

4/5 more days, still hopeful for GeShiHuoYu~~~
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/4d927a46tw1dqexbvseenj.jpg')
    The first thing I noticed were YWT's eyebrows. Although this photoshop is really good.

Hope ya dont mind me spaming pics of HG.
    These picture of HG really remind me of HQB and everytime I look at these pic I think to myself like ''How can HG not be HQB?''..
    Waiting for the cast news and whatever happen that day I will not cry...

Not sure if this is HQB...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvHG/sty.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvHG/nk.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvHG/tui.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvHG/co.jpg')
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 02-26-12 at 12:06 AM.

^^That is Huo Qu Bing (or at least an illustration of him) from Tong Hua's official discussion forum (as seen in the top right corner).

I'm trying to prepare myself to accept HG as MJ but he keeps popping up in my head as HQB now and I just cannot think of him the slightest bit as MJ anymore.

I just hope now that it will be someone we didn't expect and I'll be pleasantly surprised. They wouldn't consider Eddie Peng a veteran, would they? Isn't he still considered an idol actor?
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post

I just hope now that it will be someone we didn't expect and I'll be pleasantly surprised. They wouldn't consider Eddie Peng a veteran, would they? Isn't he still considered an idol actor?
    I take it that this speculation came from: "不是新人,是个实力派。" To me, that only says that the actor in mind is not someone new (unheard of or very new in the field), but is a capable actor. Eddie Peng has exactly 10 years of acting experience so he's definite not a new actor. As for being an idol actor, an idol actor can also be a good actor. In honesty, even a new actor, after his/her first project the public might also see that he/she is a "实力派" actor/actresses. Someone I believe is a capable actor might not seem so to another. If I want to use this guy in my project and it's a important role he's playing, I'd calm the crowd by saying he's capable. Besides, declaring that he's an idol might have negative impact. Look at how unsettled we are now. I don't think it will be a Tangren actor though because it sounds very self-boasting. ""实力派" doesn't have to be a veteran. My example would be that Hu Ge is not a new actor and not exactly a veteran yet, but he's a 实力派 actor. I don't know enough new chinese actors to classify one to be part of the 实力派 in my eyes, but from Korean I'd label Sung Hoon (for upcoming Bodyguard C-drama) who only finished one project under his belt as a 实力派 actor. There are also those whom have acted for long time whom I still don't consider to be 实力派 actor. It's generally just a complementary term and could also be in eyes of the speaker (at times the more creditable the speaker the better also).

Even with their later words that the guy is a currently hot Movie Star, it's not just Eddie Peng that falls in that category. Huang Xiao Ming also fits in the mentioned. But, recently with the whole 2 male leads and equally important announcement makes me think it might be someone not as popular to the crowd or that guy has not been hooked into the project.

I kinda hope for someone unexpected too.
    Last edited by chancy426; 02-26-12 at 03:57 AM.

Is the press announcement of the cast going to be in Shanghai or Beijing? Looks like Eddie is going to Beijing?

YH's reply to Eddie:
    Dearest Eddie,你这是又被谁忽悠了?我在北京等你~call me[做鬼脸]
    (I'm waiting for you in Beijing...call me)

But Eddie says:
    開工了 呼~今天台北早晨就像北京 冷颼颼
    (Started work...today's Taipei morning is like Beijing's. Cold and windy.)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/68a0d5e5jw1dqfd7fa0cuj.jpg')

So he's started work in Taipei? May not be him in DMY.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Is the press announcement of the cast going to be in Shanghai or Beijing? Looks like Eddie is going to Beijing?

YH's reply to Eddie:
    Dearest Eddie,你这是又被谁忽悠了?我在北京等你~call me[做鬼脸]
    (I'm waiting for you in Beijing...call me)

But Eddie says:
    開工了 呼~今天台北早晨就像北京 冷颼颼
    (Started work...today's Taipei morning is like Beijing's. Cold and windy.)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/68a0d5e5jw1dqfd7fa0cuj.jpg')

So he's started work in Taipei? May not be him in DMY.
    haha i am scrutinising his weibos too.. i dont know if i end up thinking too much...
    press announcement is in shanghai i believe... but beijing is where heng dian is right... so if he is in dmy he is probably going to have to go to beijing soon too...
    he may have "started work" on like an ad or something?

i'm wondering why he is suddenly mentioning beijing so often! he hasnt done any mainland projects in awhile hasnt he? (but once again, i may be thinking too much)

URGH MARCH 2 CANT REACH QUICK ENOUGH. ALL THIS GUESSING IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.

^Hengdian is closer to Shanghai than Beijing, no?

I've always considered 实力派 to mean a more serious actor rather than an idol, though. Idk, I think I'm just lookin for clues that it's not Eddie, lol.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次