Page 13 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound of the Desert 《风中奇缘》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Is the press announcement of the cast going to be in Shanghai or Beijing? Looks like Eddie is going to Beijing?
    Normally when Tangren have the booting conference/ceremony it would be the city where they would be filming the next day. So from this posted by H.Ge-C.liu, it could mean that the conference will be in XiangShan or Hengdian (both their filming sites).

DMY:
    -Karen will be flying to XiangShan to get the first wave of costumes ready, and to prepare for the press conference.

Well, XiangShan is nearer to Beijing. Hengdian is 2-hour drive from Shanghai. But then again there's a Shanghai-Beijing high speed bullet train (takes about 5 hours only) because people commute so often between the two cities everyday.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    ^Hengdian is closer to Shanghai than Beijing, no?
    OH YES my bad, i apologise.. i dont know what gave me the impression that it was closer to beijing... just google mapped it.. oh my its so far away to beijing.. hmm...

oh but eddie has just finished his "work" (for today?) "愉快的工作順利結束$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/d8/good_org.gif') 雖然下一整天大雨 我 終於可以睡覺了 "
    Last edited by thesolangestory; 02-26-12 at 11:30 AM.

Yeah, today on weibo, he said the Taipei weather is as cold and windy as Beijing, and he just finished a day's work.

But Yuan Hong said he's waiting for his "Dearest Eddie" in Beijing, so he IS going to Beijing.

Man...even these dudes are deliberately teasing/killing us with suspense on their whereabouts!

Aside: Well, the press conference is taking place in Xiangshan...which IS nearer to Beijing (i think).
    Last edited by xiaolong; 02-26-12 at 11:47 AM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

I hate to burst bubble. But here is the post about waiting in beijing part.

Eddie posted first saying that YH should call him since he is surprisingly visiting Taiwan.
    YH posted "Who lied to you. I will be waiting for you in Beijing". That could just mean he didn't go to taiwan at all.
    So....

Quote Originally Posted by matrixgr View Post
    I hate to burst bubble. But here is the post about waiting in beijing part.

Eddie posted first saying that YH should call him since he is surprisingly visiting Taiwan.
    YH posted "Who lied to you. I will be waiting for you in Beijing". That could just mean he didn't go to taiwan at all.
    So....
    haha which is why the multiple disclaimers that we all may be thinking too much.. I BLAME THE SUSPENSE!! forcing us all to pounce on every single clue..

Just a question, where is this speculation that it's Eddie actually coming from?
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Remember this conversation we had in LSS's thread?

speaking of which, Eddie peng recently answered some fan questions on weibo.. one of them asked him when will he be back in period dramas.. he gave a very suspicious reply of "soon.. soon.."
    I mean, when was the last time EP did a period Drama aside from CP1 and Young Warriors? And assuming that the weibo are true, he's doing a period drama soon?

Also, I'm sure Ms. Koala was following the Chinese thread on DMY somewhere and got those rumors too.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Hmmmmmm.....could this be true?
    @象山影视城新浪机构认证:据不可靠消息,台湾演员彭于晏将加盟《大漠谣》[思考]会演什么呢?$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/e9/sk_org.gif')
    Eddie Peng joining DMY?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/7e071d48gw1dq8lpuixa5j.jpg')

It came from an "insider" at Xiangshan who leaked that Eddie could be joining DMY cast.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Remember this conversation we had in LSS's thread?

I mean, when was the last time EP did a period Drama aside from CP1 and Young Warriors? And assuming that the weibo are true, he's doing a period drama soon?

Also, I'm sure Ms. Koala was following the Chinese thread on DMY somewhere and got those rumors too.
    i had a look at EP's weibo again: here it is

对 @彭于晏 提问离你演唐钰小宝已经那么多年了,有没有再演古装戏的想法呢?
    快了快了 請期待

Quote Originally Posted by thesolangestory View Post
    i had a look at EP's weibo again: here it is

对 @彭于晏 提问离你演唐钰小宝已经那么多年了,有没有再演古装戏的想法呢?
    快了快了 請期待
    OMG, the fan's question (on the weibo open talk session for LOVE) is referring to the last time he played Tang Yu (CP1) has been a number of years and if he has thought of acting in a period drama again.

And his reply is: 彭于晏: 快了快了 請期待 (soon soon, please look forward).

But he's being coy whether his next project will be a movie or a TV series. When a fan asked if he will act in a TV series because the time of a movie is too short, he said he will act in a 10-hour movie?!

Stalking Eddie's weibo isn't good for my sleep!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 02-26-12 at 01:34 PM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

OMG, the fan's question (on the weibo open talk session for LOVE) is referring to the last time he played Tang Yu (CP1) has been a number of years and if he has thought of acting in a period drama again.

And his reply is: 彭于晏: 快了快了 請期待 (soon soon, please look forward).

But he's being coy whether his next project will be a movie or a TV series. When a fan asked if he will act in a TV series because the time of a movie is too short, he said he will act in a 10-hour movie?!

Stalking Eddie's weibo isn't good for my sleep!
    u know i found it funny that eddie didnt just reply that he did yang no. 7 (er.. quite a few years ago but still) but then againnnnnnnnnnnnn i may once again be thinking too much. ever since the rumor broke out i have been SCRUTINIZING his weibo posts... sighs this is so bad.

So that weibo talk about him in a period drama was around 2005? And that he was talking about Young Warriors?

No, this is from a very recent weibo talk connected to the promo of his new movie LOVE (like from yesterday!). LOVE is a blockbuster movie also starring Vicki Zhao, Shu Qi & Ethan Ruan and is showing in the cinemas all over Asia now.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Ohhhh....10 hour movie, if he's in DMY and will be MJ that would sound right (from the English translation, it seems like MJ have less scenes than HQB?) it seems like out of 30 episode (around 30 hours)...he'll be in 10 hours worth?

So that weibo talk about him in a period drama was around 2005? And that he was talking about Young Warriors?
    whoops did i confuse everybody? no this weibo talk session was very recent.. right about the day before the rumor that eddie was casted in dmy broke out i think?

what i meant was eddie did do another period drama after CP1 (Young warriors- which was quite a few years ago) but he didnt mention it..

haha i think he was just kidding with the 10 hour movie thing.. cos the fan wanted to see more of eddie (a 3 hour movie is too short), so i think he was just playing around by asking if she(the fan) would watch if he filmed a 10 hour movie...

Oh well....I've prepared myself. ShiGe, maybe it's not meant to be yet again...$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://s5.tinypic.com/mmshoy_th.jpg')

ShiGe (credit to the creator)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i39.tinypic.com/snjqfb.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-26-12 at 09:32 PM.

That's an awesome gif! I'm in such a ShiGe craze right now, lol.
    I told myself during BBJX promotion that I liked ShiGe but HongShi was my OTP. Now, I have a feeling that's going to change soon. I guess I don't really have an OTP when it comes to LSS, more like an OT3 between the Three Treasures. But right now, I'm in such a ShiGe mood.

Btw, I've just noticed 2 things.

1. Xiao Xiao, your channel background is DaoShi! I feel betrayed! (Lol, jk. I guess I can somewhat stand him now. Only somewhat. LOL.)

2. LSS's birthday is 3 days after the Da Mo Yao press conference so she'll probably be celebrating her birthday with the Tangren family again. Maybe YH will even visit to bring some food to his Shi Shi? It's funny how YH flaunts his gifts from LSS but she doesn't really talk about it, and I don't believe that he doesn't give anything to his girl in return! YH's also always the one who spills the beans about his secret meetings with LSS (William Peng discovering he's using her phone, talking about her getting teary-eyed when she saw BBJX stuff online), wonder if it's intentional? I mean, wouldn't he be able to see it's William Peng under caller ID?
    Last edited by Dragon Heiress; 02-26-12 at 09:32 PM.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

LOL, Dragon....

1. Ming Dao is part of Shi-Harem, so I think he needs some attention too. After seeing their visit the set interview, I think they got along really well and don't think he's all that bad. I'll change the background once I get a good ShiGe picture from DMY.

2. LSS is a girl, she probably do get gifts from Loverboy but not the type to flaunt and showoff like loverboy did.. Her birthday is March 10th, so 8 days after the conference.

To continue fulfilling your ShiGe mood...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i41.tinypic.com/2s0ocib.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-26-12 at 09:39 PM.

I'm still kind of on the fence about him, lol. I guess he gets along with her and all, but he's soooo boring in all of his other interviews! I guess HOAA bts is a bit of an improvement.
    Why was I under the impression that the conference was later? Lol, that's good, I don't think I can wait that long. I'm already going crazy with all of this.
    One of my favourite ShiGe moments! It's so cute how she cried three times, lol. But when he started singing to her, I was like...???... But no matter because it was cute!
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次