Page 167 of 169 FirstFirst ... 67117157158159160161162163164165166167168169 LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 3377

Thread: Sound of the Desert 《风中奇缘》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng

Holy tearing for JY !! Sweet ending for the leads, but holy mother of rice!!! WHy all the cuts!! grrrrrr, hey at least we can look forward to the cuts now lol. I was hoping they would show more bloopers for the series at the end, but instead We get to see crappy Condor ads! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    Holy tearing for JY !! Sweet ending for the leads, but holy mother of rice!!! WHy all the cuts!! grrrrrr, hey at least we can look forward to the cuts now lol. I was hoping they would show more bloopers for the series at the end, but instead We get to see crappy Condor ads! LOL
    R u going not watch that series... The romance of the condor???... Too many of the series remake that I dont have feelings for it..

Quote Originally Posted by myenson1 View Post
    R u going not watch that series... The romance of the condor???... Too many of the series remake that I dont have feelings for it..
    Maybe.... It looks like a hot mess, lol but it is like an accident, you can't keep your eyes off it. I do like artist like Yan Kuan , Chen Zihan , Yang Rong, and christopher lee lol, That Yumama is suckering me in with these artist! Blah! Ill have to see.

I am still sour about these cut scene lol

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/e596e5b0jw1emqdngj2zbj20qe0bctdo.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/e596e5b0jw1emqdn9yb2fj20go09jabd.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/e596e5b0jw1emqdmz8duij20hs0amwfh.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/e4f02818gw1ekwq244ontg20b40691gh.gif')

Geez if they really wanted to cut scene cut the politic talking with the old men, or the emperor lol

Quote Originally Posted by myenson1 View Post
    Then why do the have pic and clip of WWJ and XY walking under the peach blossom, and there were leak pic of WWJ and XY and her father grave, with the same outfit that they wear at the end of the series..
    They cut them out, sadly. The explanation I gave is only to reason why there is actually less uncut episodes than the cut ones :-)

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    Maybe.... It looks like a hot mess, lol but it is like an accident, you can't keep your eyes off it. I do like artist like Yan Kuan , Chen Zihan , Yang Rong, and christopher lee lol, That Yumama is suckering me in with these artist! Blah! Ill have to see.

I am still sour about these cut scene lol

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/e596e5b0jw1emqdngj2zbj20qe0bctdo.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/e596e5b0jw1emqdn9yb2fj20go09jabd.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/e596e5b0jw1emqdmz8duij20hs0amwfh.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/e4f02818gw1ekwq244ontg20b40691gh.gif')

Geez if they really wanted to cut scene cut the politic talking with the old men, or the emperor lol
    you tell me.. I'm totally sour about it also..
    Going to wait till 12/8/14 to try to search for the Taiwan release to see if these scene will be in it... crossing my finger...
    I try to email to tangrenpr department and hoping to get an answer to this..
    really sour me out that they cut all these goody....
    Last edited by myenson1; 11-28-14 at 02:09 AM.

from friends, to brothers to love rival hee hee. Eddie Peng and Hu Ge

Hi everyone. Start from next wed/thu, i'll miss watching eddie on my comp screen

I keep repeating the last few episodes. So glad that Wuji & XinYue found their son. The whole family united & live happily ever after. Although i feel pity with the fate of JiuYe, all his sacrifaction is worthed... It gives xinyue a smile, loving husband, cute child... 

I can't wait for the eng sub to be completed. N i feel like rewatching the whole series again.

From the day wuji met xinyue, fall in love with her, be her best friend, lover and at the end husband. Aaaaw... I'm sorry for the other couples/ character. What make me interested to watch SOTD, mainly for wuji & xinyue.

Ps. Just sharing, i have watched Rise of the Legend yesterday. And EP is super awesome! So handsome & charismatic. Can't take off my eyes of him. ^^! And i'm going to watch again on next monday.

ilovemimilo, thank you for the clip. Eddie looked so young....honestly his transformation from cutie boy to mature guy really amazing! hahahaha
    Last edited by yanni910; 11-29-14 at 07:29 AM.

Just completed the last 11 episodes on youtube.
    No special feelings about this drama, none of the characters clicks with me.

By any chance, do any of you know if there will be a Happy Camp for all the casts of SOTD? just like how they did for BBXJ and Xuan Yuan Sword. I really miss seeing our XY, WWJ and JY (in SOTD withdrawal mode).

Have been super busy recently so only just had a chance to watch this drama now, after months of anticipation...

Is anyone else SO DISAPPOINTED like I am????

Let's start with LSS. XY is like a poor man's clone of BBJX's RX. Others have already pointed out the 'smart and spunky' heroine similarities. But while RX was bright, kind and compassionate, XY is cunning, manipulative and arrogant. I dislike her immensely. She's always harping on about business and money, even though she claims she's emotional and loyal. I don't like how she dismisses others' feelings in order to prove her intelligence. RX had high EQ and was able to handle 8th Prince's unrequited love for her tactfully. XY is emotionally stunted and hurts WWJ time and again. I also think LSS is overacting here trying to make XY an even spunkier version of RX. She doesn't have the same chemistry with Eddie that she had with Nicky even though I feel TH/the producers are trying to replicate the quarrelling, fireworks relationship they had.

HG: I started off liking him but this soon turned to irritation. Such a spineless and bland man.

Eddie: He is the ONLY character that I like here, because he brings tons of personality to the role and makes it unique. But I don't understand why he's so besotted by the selfish XY.

Qin Xiang: YAWN. Does her character remind anyone of Hailanzhu in In Love with Power (YSS and Hawick). The concubine out for revenge subplot is so cliched.

The pacing is so draggy and boring. I had to keep fast forwarding so I wouldn't get stuck listening to all the inane conversations which didn't add anything to the plot. All the secondary characters are uncharismatic and unmemorable.

Lastly just like BBJX, the unbelievable background of the main lead doesn't really contribute anything relevant to the main plot. Eg, RX's time travelling could have easily been left out, and the love story and political intrigue in BBJX would still have been awesome. XY's wolf pack childhood is also irrelevant. If she had just been a normal orphan adopted by her foster father, and then an interesting birth story thrown in as a twist, it would have been a far better storyline and removed the need for the overgrown Alsatian constantly showing up in the desert scenes.

Verdict: BOO.

Quote Originally Posted by DMYfan View Post
    By any chance, do any of you know if there will be a Happy Camp for all the casts of SOTD? just like how they did for BBXJ and Xuan Yuan Sword. I really miss seeing our XY, WWJ and JY (in SOTD withdrawal mode).
    This was the only Happy Camp episode for SOTD. Only the male casts (Hu Ge, Han Dong, Qin Hao), but sorry no Eddie.

Last edited by aiYRong; 11-30-14 at 03:25 PM.

@aiYRong, thanks for sharing the link. I thought Happy Camp usually invites the casts to the show after the drama finishes airing. I was hoping to see our Xiao Wei & Xiao Yue on stage together once again.
    Since the chance for them to collaborate again is fairly low, now I am hoping if they can win best couple award for SOTD this coming year , just hoping. Eddie totally deserves best actor award for his WWJ role.

Quote Originally Posted by DMYfan View Post
    @aiYRong, thanks for sharing the link. I thought Happy Camp usually invites the casts to the show after the drama finishes airing. I was hoping to see our Xiao Wei & Xiao Yue on stage together once again.
    You are welcome

Actually, it's the opposite. Happy Camp usually invite casts to participate before/during the broadcasting of series to promote it. It serves no purpose after the series have already ended.

Eddie did appear on Happy Camp with Wang Luo Dan promoting Rise of the Legend recently (aired on November 22nd).

Last edited by aiYRong; 11-30-14 at 09:24 PM.

yayayayaya!! kappy posted the full ost!! http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2014/1...esert-ost.html

Quote Originally Posted by charm101 View Post
    yayayayaya!! kappy posted the full ost!! http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2014/1...esert-ost.html
    OMG Thanks for sharing!!!! I'm still recovering from SOTD! I'm disappointed with the cut endings. I was waiting for the peach blossom scenes and the 3 of them visiting XY's father. I'm still waiting for eng subtitles but seems like WJ's uncle was not happy with his family's plan.

sign I miss the show too! Waiting for the finish subs too, In the mean while here is a really beautiful vid

awww so sad that the show ended...while everyone's already caught up, i'm still waiting for eng subs and why no scenes of them taking a stroll through the flowers, they look so cute together there. Dx this kinda reminded me of how they removed this one scene in LOCH where LSS was holding YH's body where they had a last intimate moment together. gaaahh this makes me so mad, because everyone saw the pics for that scene but it's nowhere to be found gaaah!

Thank you ilovemimilo for sharing the beautiful video, plus with Jay Chou (my longest fave singer, love him lots, going to see his concert soon this dec) as BGM really really so fit the mood. AAAAAAHHH WUJI, XINYUEEEE.....I know this SOTD story overall may not be perfect as vanillaheart mentioned. But I just love WEI WUJI...in every single scenes....aaaahh!

Actually I skipped forward some scenes too, because I don't have interest with the support characters storyline, it's little bit boring to me. The only thing that make SOTD special and works for me is Wei Wu Ji & Xin Yue storyline which I really love the most and make me Eddie Peng's fan. hahahaha

Np my friend

Here is another great MV!!

and another