Page 19 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound of the Desert 《风中奇缘》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng

Hu Ge is confirmed as HQB!! ShiGe fans... your dream came true!

OMG source? (I don't want to get myself excited if it turns out to be wrong.)

Didn't I say I was gone for tonight? Well, I finished a bit and I'm just checking back lol.

@LXX: Well, yes, a Long Yang look definitely works for me. One of HG's best looks is Long Yang, in my opinion.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

^ Go to Koala's blog.

Quote Originally Posted by aqueous View Post
    Hu Ge is confirmed as HQB!! ShiGe fans... your dream came true!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    OMG source? (I don't want to get myself excited if it turns out to be wrong.)

Didn't I say I was gone for tonight? Well, I finished a bit and I'm just checking back lol.

@LXX: Well, yes, a Long Yang look definitely works for me. One of HG's best looks is Long Yang, in my opinion.
    I've read this from weibo as well. But couldn't find the source. Would they really release it knowing that they'd be releasing the official casts tomorrow anyway?
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by aqueous View Post
    ^ Go to Koala's blog.
    Breaking news: Jiang Xi Network’s Official Website just announced that Hu Ge is playing Huo Qu Bing. I can’t believe they would drop this unless it’s true, otherwise tomorrow Tangren’s official announcement if not this way will be hella embarrassing. Here’s the complete statement: “March 1, today at dawn, Mainland actor Hu Ge has confirmed that he’s headed for Xiang Shan Studios to commence filming for Da Mo Yao. He’ll be there waiting for the rest of the production and cast crew to assemble. For now, all that has been confirmed is that Hu Ge is playing Huo Qu Bing and Liu Shi Shi is playing Jin Yu. The rest of the cast is waiting to be revealed. Da Mo Yao will be holding it’s official press conference tomorrow in Shanghai to kick off filming, so everything is quiet until tomorrow’s announcement.”

© 2012, ockoala. All rights reserved.
    what does it mean "all that has been confirmed"? there was never a confirmation before them, were there?

Whether or not HG is actually HQB, I'm still a bit sceptical of any news outlet that isn't Tangren or the actors themselves. I also find it hard to believe that they'd let it out right before the big announcement (too anti-climatic for Tangren's dramatics!) and I have a feeling they're reporting based on old news. HG was confirmed as HQB before Wallace dropped out, so maybe they were still reporting based on that? The only thing it says HG confirmed himself was that he's "headed for Xiang Shan Studios to commence filming for Da Mo Yao". So I remain super-nervous for now!

And whether or nor HG is HQB as they have said, I can't see Tangren being happy about this. They've either killed the momentum leading up to announcement or they've given fans false hopes leading up to the announcement.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Whether or not HG is actually HQB, I'm still a bit sceptical of any news outlet that isn't Tangren or the actors themselves. I also find it hard to believe that they'd let it out right before the big announcement (too anti-climatic for Tangren's dramatics!) and I have a feeling they're reporting based on old news. HG was confirmed as HQB before Wallace dropped out, so maybe they were still reporting based on that? The only thing it says HG confirmed himself was that he's "headed for Xiang Shan Studios to commence filming for Da Mo Yao". So I remain super-nervous for now!

And whether or nor HG is HQB as they have said, I can't see Tangren being happy about this. They've either killed the momentum leading up to announcement or they've given fans false hopes leading up to the announcement.
    I second that...

but I didn't know Hu Ge was confirmed to be HQB... I thought it was just a hint...

Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

GeShi:

Da Mo Yao is their 8th collaboration. Hopefully it'll be the one where they are the main OTP, Xiao Huo and Yu'er.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/76f4972dgw1dqk3ycnaorj.jpg')

Chen Kun's definitely not in DMY. He's doing promo for his new movie (銭学森) in Guangzhou.

I just managed to solve my login ID on weibo
    I ship Shi-Harem

This is on purpose! Okay, I'm getting excited again.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/7e071d48gw1dqk8e3x72aj.jpg')

List of things to look forward to:
    1. video clip of something.
    2. Live broadcasting on weibo and several other media sites, e.g. Sohu, Sina.
    3. Explaining the '5 Mysteries of Da Mo Yao' (posted earlier, quite a few pages back).
    4. Something about the backstage workers (maybe to thank them, for setting up DMY props at XiangShan.
    5. Speech(?) by Karen and LGL. Their script, and the differences from the book. (That is giving me a bad vibe...)
    6. Revealing the cast of DMY
    7. All actors arrive on stage, in costume.

Zhang Lei, who was the Crown Prince in BBJX, Tian Yao Huang in CP3 has also revealed he will be participating in DMY.
    @张雷--步步惊心--太子新浪个人认证 :步步惊心-太子-张雷(大漠谣见 不过深圳的戏还需时日 我尽量多发福利 多谢各位关注我会加油)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/8e9c9cd0gw1dqk96i230aj.jpg')

Interesting, because on Baidu, it lists Hu Ge as playing HQB
    http://baike.baidu.com/view/747311.htm

I think I saw the same on weibo too...
    Hope this is all true! we'll find out soon

Quote Originally Posted by **lover**789 View Post
    Interesting, because on Baidu, it lists Hu Ge as playing HQB
    http://baike.baidu.com/view/747311.htm

I think I saw the same on weibo too...
    Hope this is all true! we'll find out soon
    Dramawiki, Wikipedia, Baidu, and almost everything else is not official. Only TR released news are official when it concerns their productions.

Fan made poster:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/636da98b87d6277f31457b8f28381f30e82.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/61e7f8b0jw1dqk3x1qag9j.jpg')

EDIT: This is supposedly the Han costume. This is the costume while she's still under Hong Gu and was forced to perform (be a geisha) and she has to learn how to play the flute

This costume of shishi is pretty too, no wonder you guys favor the han clothing. What would ya rank the second best dynasty clothing?

Is there a lot of running in DMY? (someone's "overanalyzing" -->me)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/68a0d5e5jw1dqka7l9w6lj.jpg')

好久沒跑步了 要為下一個角色做足準備 學了些新玩意兒 繼續努力學習
    Last edited by snowflakesdance; 03-01-12 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    This costume of shishi is pretty too, no wonder you guys favor the han clothing. What would ya rank the second best dynasty clothing?
    I've mentioned it before, but Ming/Song ranks second for me (although Han-fu is in first by a looooong shot! ). But, I find that Ming/Song clothing have a lot of similarities to Han-fu so that's probably why. Then comes Tang and lastly Qing (just really unflattering clothing and hairstyles, lol).

Actually I'd say not just clothing-wise, but overall my drama preferences rank the same way! (i.e., first come the dramas set in the more ancient days, aka Three Kingdoms and earlier...then comes Song, and finally Tang/Qing. Probably because there was a lot more political unrest, Xiong Nu battles, and war/bloodshed in general back in the days; Song dynasty also had its fair share of battles; meanwhile Tang/Qing seem much more peaceful in comparison so the dramas mostly focus on more boring palace/court intrigue instead of more exciting external issues.)

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    Is there a lot of running in DMY? (someone's "overanalyzing" -->me)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/68a0d5e5jw1dqka7l9w6lj.jpg')

好久沒跑步了 要為下一個角色做足準備 學了些新玩意兒 繼續努力學習
    I'm fearful of over analysing. My GeShiHuoYu!$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/af/kl_thumb.gif')

Reporters' itinerary for DMY. Nothing really important, except that they had exclusive interviews with LGL and Karen, and will have exclusive interviews with the cast after the press conference (1-2pm, China time).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/62a06c23jw1dqka9x4jpsj.jpg')