Page 2 of 169 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound of the Desert 《风中奇缘》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng

any pix of them in costumes

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    any pix of them in costumes
    The cast haven't even been confirmed, so of course, there are currently no costumes of any sort released.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Then ask Yuan Hong Karen! I'm sure he would be more then willing to be with his boyfriend (HG) and girlfriend (LSS) $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/0b/tootha_thumb.gif')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/c3/zy_thumb.gif'). My Three Treasures....this would be perfect!!$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/27/bba_thumb.gif')

TangRen's Studio @ XiangShan (vaguely remember LGL or was it Karen? say that they will set up another Little White Building at XiangShan):

#大漠谣#象山影视城摄影棚已进入填土阶段,接下来将迎接第一个剧组《大漠谣》置景,大家期待会有什么样的 “美景”呈现呢[嘻嘻]
    "XiangShan is welcoming our first crew 'Da Mo Yao' to set up their props. What 'beautiful scenery' do you all hope for?"
    Of course, in another sense, it also means the cast. Most people on weibo are quite 'down' because it was XiangShan who first hyped up DMY by saying HuHuoShi, which caused such a big reaction that TR needed to step out to either clear the misunderstandings or use XiangShan as a stepping stone to keep the speculations going. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/02/lxhzhuanfa_thumb.gif')

My GeShi...$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/87/lxhxuyuan_thumb.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/7e071d48gw1dpp5ydupxvj.jpg')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 02-03-12 at 06:09 AM.

I saw the comments on Karen's weibo. Most people are suggesting Wallace Chung to play Meng Jiu.

If they have Yuan Hong, then mostly likely Hu Ge has to play Meng Jiu, which most peppers don't want it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    If they have Yuan Hong, then mostly likely Hu Ge has to play Meng Jiu, which most peppers don't want it to happen.
    LOL...nah, it's probably a zero chance for YH...I was just joking. Wanted to see the Three Tangren Treasures together again and my ultimate dream to have the three in a love triangle, but of course that will never happen $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/71/bs2_thumb.gif')

^LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing. But just because it won't happen doesn't mean my fingers won't be crossed!
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Baidu baike and dramawiki can be edited by anyone, so the only official source so far is TangRen's weibo.
    Karen's weibo: 没关系,一切事情皆有命数,失去了个理想的,你怎么知道就没有个更理想的呢?虽然这时间有点晚,但往往最后 努力出来的,会有意想不到的结果⋯你没看谍4汤佬在不可能的时间內也奋力把核弹成功拆了!说明,只要不放弃 ,铁柱也有可能瞬间磨成针!凡事,不是凑个人数就当完成,而是要把它执行到最佳最好!

It seems that Wallace has decided to become Yu Zheng's Ling Hu Chong, and not Karen's Meng Jiu. Although all the Huo mis are sighing in relief though. Hmm...since the chance of HuHuoShi leading DMY is almost zero, I'm hoping for a GeShi couple collab.
    so sad...

Has there any confirmation that LSS will be on this drama? I feel bad about Wallace not taking the project so I don't want to get my hopes up for ShiGe JUST YET

*will watch CP3 again* :P
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Other than Wallace Chung the name most brought up is Qiao Zhen Yu (乔振宇) as an ideal person to play Meng Jiu. I guess in the hearts of fans (at least novel fans) Meng Jiu should look like this:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6aa3df83jw1dplt0u1quvj.jpg')

Cartoon

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/757a73f0gw1dpmtnj58kqj.jpg')

@tobeme

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that is gorgeous. ; A ;

--

To tide me over for the time being, looks like I'm watching YZM over again. xDb

I have heard that Liu ShiShi might not be in this drama too, so there only 1 actor which has been confirmed this drama at this stage is Hu Ge.

I hope people will leave Hu Ge, Liu ShiShi and Wallace Huo alone on weibo, it's their decision to be in it or not, it's their life, their work, and their own sentimental and feelings when come to decide what drama they want to be in, what is your point of attacking them with mean and harsh words, please do not attack them, be respectable and wait for the official news.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana6002 View Post
    I have heard that Liu ShiShi might not be in this drama too, so there only 1 actor which has been confirmed this drama at this stage is Hu Ge.

I hope people will leave Hu Ge, Liu ShiShi and Wallace Huo alone on weibo, it's their decision to be in it or not, it's their life, their work, and their own sentimental and feelings when come to decide what drama they want to be in, what is your point of attacking them with mean and harsh words, please do not attack them, be respectable and wait for the official news.
    That's not nice. Why would they do that?
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    Other than Wallace Chung the name most brought up is Qiao Zhen Yu (乔振宇) as an ideal person to play Meng Jiu. I guess in the hearts of fans (at least novel fans) Meng Jiu should look like this:
    Hmm...maybe not as 洒脱/深情 as the picture.

In that case we'd be back to nearly zero. Not that it really matters at all for us [the viewers], we don't really play a role in any process except for consumerism. xD In various interviews, Kevin Cheng (BBJX's 8th prince) mentions that before (I suppose a few years back, or just with TVB...), even the actors themselves didn't get to choose which scripts they'd take up. It was the production staff who would say "I want this person," and the actor just did what they were told. Now that the actors get to choose which projects they like, it's unfortunate that the fans/other people are trying to force an opinion on them.

Relax...speculating about the casting of an anticipated TV series and movie is all part of the fun and garners lots of publicity for the production. If actors/actresses are weak-willed enough to be affected by criticisms and/or rumours, they shouldn't be in this business at all.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Relax...speculating about the casting of an anticipated TV series and movie is all part of the fun and garners lots of publicity for the production. If actors/actresses are weak-willed enough to be affected by criticisms and/or rumours, they shouldn't be in this business at all.
    I believe this is not what Hana meant. During the past few days because of the anxiety over whether Wallace will be in DMY or SPW, some people left very unpleasant comments all over Tainya and Weibo. Some of the attacks pointed to Karen, Yu Zheng and Hu Ge (and of coz mostly to Wallace himself) and that Huajie Studio finally made an apology for this.

The mention of Wallace was among the top 10 Sina most talk about list in the past few days. You could imagine the flows of comments out there

Anyway, I don't think Huajie Studio and Wallace have done anything wrong since those news weren't released by them.
    Last edited by tobeme; 02-04-12 at 10:01 AM.

Rumors say that Karen already confirmed that LSS will be only a guest star in DMY Wallace Huo will not be in here at all. And the main actress is still remained unknown. Is it true? I did not find anything on Karen's weibo about whether LSS will be in DMY or not.
    BTW, when DMY will start to film?

Quote Originally Posted by luv_shi shi View Post
    Rumors say that Karen already confirmed that LSS will be only a guest star in DMY Wallace Huo will not be in here at all. And the main actress is still remained unknown. Is it true? I did not find anything on Karen's weibo about whether LSS will be in DMY or not.
    BTW, when DMY will start to film?
    That's why I only put HG as officially confirmed in the first post. Although I'm still holding my ShiGe hopes up, since it's only rumoured that LSS is guest starring. DMY will start filming early March.

LOL...I'm gonna laugh if Karen made a deal with YZ that he can have Wallace, and if LSS gets to be RYY $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6a/laugh.gif'). If the rumors are true she'll be a guest star in DMY...