Page 42 of 169 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound of the Desert 《风中奇缘》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng

i'm probably in the the minority when i said i don't care who the bigger star is. i don't watch dramas or movies for the "bigger" stars.

with that said, it seems like they are going to butcher the tv adaptation anyway. that's another big turn off.

now, i'll be hoping that someone else takes up the rest of the book translation so those who want to read can follow it through its entirety, the way it was meant to be.

hopefully, things will look better for the drama as shooting starts.
    ---------
    Shellie

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Apparently, the ending that SARFT wants, and one which TR has agreed to, is this:

最新消息,应广电总局相关文件精神要求,大漠谣结局是:霍去病出征被乱箭射死,金玉站在霍去病墓前凝视,突 然孟九缓缓过来和金玉相望,结局。PS:这结局好呀!哈哈

Ending: Huo Qu Bing dies when he is out at war, Jin Yu is standing in front of his grave, and suddenly, Meng Jiu slowly comes over, and JY and MJ stare into each other's eyes.

Even though I'm a GeShi shipper, I'm also a book fan!!! I don't like this ending at all...it seems to ruin the whole mood of the novel.
    Man....really? I know Huo Qu Bing dies in history, but there are various ways to bypass that. SARFT, you're so annoying.

He could die in history book because everyone (the king) thought he died, but because he had such strong will, aren't there times when a person comes back to life at the brick of death?

Since people thought he died, a grave would be made for him, but there's times when no body is in there because they couldn't find it (wolf ate it or such). My useless begging that they'd put a 3 second scene of a shadow ed figure in bed (someone found him) or something similar that shows Hu Qu Bing might still be alive. I hope they leave room for this type of imagination for the viewers even if they don't show it. At least don't show them burying his body.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Oh kimmie, now...now. There will be many bittersweet and romantic scenes between MJ and Yu'er (as Karen stated), and regardless if she's with HQB, MJ will always be in her heart. Yes, yes I know....it's the character. But...MengYu=ShiGe!!! You can just watch their scenes and skip the rest...LOL

The look HG gave LSS while singing at the DMY press conference were very similar to the look he gave her at the LOCH event
    Thanks Liu Xiao Xiao. Usually I only follow the news and wait for the series, but this affecting me that I think only Hu Ge n Shi Shi's fan would understand. At this point, I don't even want to watch the series at all. I wish I never read the novel in the first place! Knowing the sweetness between HB and Yu'er is killing me. Not to mention they having a cute kid.

Anybody know how long it take to film this series?

Thanks Liu Xiao Xiao. Usually I only follow the news and wait for the series, but this affecting me that I think only Hu Ge n Shi Shi's fan would understand.
    Oh I understand alright (see my avatar) I too wished I hadn't read the novel, then I wouldn't care who's going to be who. And yes I was disappointed, but what is written in stone is done. So I look at it on the brighter side, all was not lost. ShiGe is still in a series together and WILL have romantic scenes together. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmie85 View Post
    Anybody know how long it take to film this series?
    Karen said July...
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-02-12 at 03:56 PM.

Oh I understand alright (see my avatar) I too wished I hadn't read the novel, then I wouldn't care who's going to be who. And yes I was disappointed, but what is written in stone is done. So I look at it on the brighter side, all was not lost. ShiGe is still in a series together and WILL have romantic scenes together. LOL.

Karen said July...
    Guess I have to wait after July to see who will cast in Three Lives Three Worlds. This also is a great novel, I love it! . My only regret is that it is a movie and not a series. I am crossing my finger on this.

Since the rumour that Eddie Peng might be HQB was out, I have been stalking this thread non stop and after hearing the official announcement, I'm so so HAPPY that I decide to stop my lurking mood and join the forum to show my support for the drama. Time sure passes by fast, Eddie was once a cutie now he is a hotie (well, he is still cute when he smiles). I have faith that he can pull off the cool/cold look well. Not to mention his intense and sincere stare that could melt any girl's heart.

The current hot/cool Eddie Peng

Sorry for being such a fangirl!!!!!!

Not just reading the novel early, but following all these rumors and news too early is also to blame.

I think DMY is pretty similar to BBJX that it's split between 2 guys mainly each having her for half of the drama and looking at her for the other half of the drama. Only MJ is more simpler than 8th brother, so the emotional toll on him is stronger.

I didn't really fully rooted for 4th or 8th in BBJX due to their competitive character, but inside DMY I really like both guys. It's all this timing thing that messes with them.

I think just it's bittersweet for Shi-Ge shippers because they always think they look so good together and get so hyped they're finally playing a pair yet for it to be a pair that's not destined to end up together. If SARFT really is able to have things their way, maybe after a big trip around a circle, MJ and JY might end up together.

I neutral for EP in DMY because he's a fresh face to me, I haven't watched any of TR's dramas with him inside them. I haven't watched him in awhile and he looks so different (so much more mature looking: manly ) from when he was inside Scene of Love and MVs. At different angle glances at him, he looks good. I can't wait for a better poster pic of him and for HG. The press captures of EP didn't have clear front pics with him not laughing and HG are very out of character standing up and his expressions. lol
    Last edited by chancy426; 03-02-12 at 04:48 PM.

I'm also really glad that we don't have any extremists on this forum, like no one going on anti-Tangren rages or wanting to kill Eddie or something, lol. It's a drama, Tangren has reasons for the things they do, and it isn't their fault if people decide to take rumours so personally or don't realise that casting changes are sometimes made. There was something I wanted to say in the discussion on Koala's Playground but I didn't because I thought it might be offensive to some people, lol. I'm surprised by how seriously some people were taking the ShiGe rumour.

I'm still on a non-stop rampage watching ShiGe interviews, lol. I think you notice more after having watched things more than once. Like on Award Winning Thing, when the girl asked them to do that skit where HG was dying and LSS sacrificed herself for him, they kind of exchanged this significant look. And I love how LSS is so much more relaxed when she was doing the skits than she normally was back then. I thought her acting was pretty average back then but I was actually pleasantly surprised when I watched that show again, especially in the love triangle skit. Maybe I'm just more biased now than when I first watched it? Lol.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

You people are fast. And is it just me or does Han Dong's costume look cooler than Eddie's? o.0

^Lol, that's why I said HD is going to steal the entire series.

But I find it kind of funny that HG and LSS always end up next to each other in photo ops except for the one time they're actually paired up. But honestly, Tangren had better hurry up with this ShiGe thing because HG isn't getting any younger and LSS isn't getting any older, LOL.

Close-up

Reminds me of the time he serenaded her in the LOCH promo event in 2008.
    LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing. But in the video at the DMY press conference, take a look at their faces when HG is finished singing!

It's funny how in the LOCH promo event video, HG says, "I haven't yet done any romantic scenes with Shi Shi. If I did any romantic scenes with Shi Shi, he (Yuan Hong) would actually beat me up." (Because this is right after HG and YH demonstrated stage fighting techniques.) And now the time has come!
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy Lin View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/92f58feegw1dqlis8s46rj.jpg')
    Is it me or is Hu Ge looking so old these days? He's only 30 but he looks older. It doesn't help that he has a thin face. People with thin faces don't age well as they get older.

Quote Originally Posted by chancy426 View Post
    I think DMY is pretty similar to BBJX that it's split between 2 guys mainly each having her for half of the drama and looking at her for the other half of the drama. Only MJ is more simpler than 8th brother, so the emotional toll on him is stronger.
    And hey, I ended up liking 8th better than 4th in the romance department, it may be the same for this one.

LOL, I was thinking the exact same thing. But in the video at the DMY press conference, take a look at their faces when HG is finished singing!
    I especially took notice of their expressions...LOL

Here's the News of the presscon (Youku)

Wondered if LSS was supposed to give her hands to EP when he extended his hand at 1:11? hehe.
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-02-12 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vienne94 View Post
    Is it me or is Hu Ge looking so old these days? He's only 30 but he looks older. It doesn't help that he has a thin face. People with thin faces don't age well as they get older.
    I think he does look old these days. :'( It's probably from stress too.

昨日(3月2日),古装大剧《大漠谣》在象山开机。制片人蔡艺侬,导演李国立携主演胡歌、刘诗诗、彭于晏系 数登场。该剧讲述了刘诗诗饰演狼女金玉,因匈奴政变流亡到长安,爱上了身患残疾医术高超的孟九(胡歌饰), 而彭于晏饰演的霍去病也是对金玉情有独钟,痴心守护。现场,制片人蔡艺侬坦言《大漠谣》在选角上曾遭遇“重 大挫折”。主动请缨出演霍去病的胡歌在看过剧本后决定挑战孟九一角,使得剧组在开拍前只有1个月去“找”霍 去病。好在蔡艺侬与彭于晏关系匪浅,才招得其火线加盟。而此次出演的狼女金玉的刘诗诗一改以往温婉的戏路, 展露出奔放的一面。在剧中,她更是与彭于晏有多场激情戏。对此,刘诗诗坦言:“演了这么多久的戏,并不会因 为现在要演激情戏而为难。”

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i39.tinypic.com/vghijo.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i42.tinypic.com/347wk12.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i39.tinypic.com/2enoyo8.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i39.tinypic.com/vo1vfm.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by applexu_114 View Post
    The current hot/cool Eddie Peng

Sorry for being such a fangirl!!!!!!
    OMG, so hot I can't take it! And it's such a cool jammin' song
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by bakaPX View Post
    I think he does look old these days. :'( It's probably from stress too.
    The costume/hair he's wearing doesn't help either.

ShiGe
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6dc9e55dtw1dqmbz2z2w4g.gif')

Here's the News of the presscon (Youku)

Wondered if LSS was supposed to give her hands to EP when he extended his hand at 1:11? hehe.
    Is it just me or did the reporter call Eddie "Peng Yan" instead of "Peng Yuyan" in this video?
    Lol, it does look like he extended his hand for her to hold in that video. I guess he doesn't know that she only voluntarily holds Untitled One's hand, lol. It looks like she said something to HG when she turned back to look at him.

In the group shot on stage including Li Guoli and Karen, LSS and HD look like a couple! What is this, lol!

Why does it feel like official videos for this press conference is being released more slowly than the videos from BBJX press conferences?
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    I'm also really glad that we don't have any extremists on this forum, like no one going on anti-Tangren rages or wanting to kill Eddie or something, lol. It's a drama, Tangren has reasons for the things they do, and it isn't their fault if people decide to take rumours so personally or don't realise that casting changes are sometimes made. There was something I wanted to say in the discussion on Koala's Playground but I didn't because I thought it might be offensive to some people, lol. I'm surprised by how seriously some people were taking the ShiGe rumour.

I'm still on a non-stop rampage watching ShiGe interviews, lol. I think you notice more after having watched things more than once. Like on Award Winning Thing, when the girl asked them to do that skit where HG was dying and LSS sacrificed herself for him, they kind of exchanged this significant look. And I love how LSS is so much more relaxed when she was doing the skits than she normally was back then. I thought her acting was pretty average back then but I was actually pleasantly surprised when I watched that show again, especially in the love triangle skit. Maybe I'm just more biased now than when I first watched it? Lol.

Haha which is why I decided to stop visiting koala's for awhile until she calms down... Lol

Actually that episode of award winning thing was what made me pay especial notice to lss! And made me officially start shipping shige lol... It was a good episode!

I really think hg will totally steal the show with his heartbreaking jy.. And lss looks so happy at the press conference! Compare this to bbjx's awkwardness!! Urgh sucks that I have important stuff on today otherwise I will be refreshing everything like mad. Now I have to backtrack everything

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Is it just me or did the reporter call Eddie "Peng Yan" instead of "Peng Yuyan" in this video?
    Lol, it does look like he extended his hand for her to hold in that video. I guess he doesn't know that she only voluntarily holds Untitled One's hand, lol. It looks like she said something to HG when she turned back to look at him.

In the group shot on stage including Li Guoli and Karen, LSS and HD look like a couple! What is this, lol!
    LOL...it looks like EP extended his hand two times, once standing up and after he kneeled down, but she didn't take. Looking back at HG and giggles, her thoughts **nope, you're not my concubine yet**

I know! I thought LSS and HD actually looks good together

And lss looks so happy at the press conference! Compare this to bbjx's awkwardness!!
    Well because LSS knew everybody already, whereas in BBJX she was unfamiliar with Nicky and Kevin and probably felt intimidated at the time