Page 49 of 169 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound of the Desert 《风中奇缘》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng

Quote Originally Posted by anonin View Post
    OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. <3

Thank you SO MUCH for all your hard work, taking the time to screencap for us! My mom walked in and she thanks you too! She was checking out the leads just like I was too LOL.

OMG AREN'T THEY ALL JUST LOOKING HOT? <3

Thanks again!!!
    haha you're welcome!!! ^^

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/9f2f04begw1dqo3ev9rndj.jpg')

omg this video got me so excited!! ok i think i'm finally done screencapping!

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    ^^I could sense his pain at the beginning in the novel, but it's after she came back and he was pleading for her to give him another chance knowing she was already with HQB. I guess I didn't want him to beg her?
    I kinda had hoped he continued to keep his feelings a secret as well, to truly be the hero in the shadow. But it was understandable because she confessed to him over and over, each time more passionately than the last. He'd think her heart would still be with him. I myself was surprised she fell for HQB in such a short span of time. So much for faithful feelings.
    Last edited by hinako442003; 03-04-12 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thesolangestory View Post
    haha you're welcome!!! ^^

omg this video got me so excited!! ok i think i'm finally done screencapping!
    Thank you so much!

I'm so excited from the video too! I showed my mom (who loves LSS and BBJX with a passion) and she wants to see DMY already LOL. I had to tell her to wait a year or something cuz they're only about to start filming and now she's watching other LSS series to tide her over hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by hinako442003 View Post
    I kinda had hoped he continued to keep his feelings a secret as well, to truly be the hero in the shadow. But it was understandable because she confessed to him over and over, each time more passionately than the last. He'd think her heart would still be with him. I myself was surprised she fell for HQB in such a short span of time. So much for faithful feelings.
    IKR? So much for faithful feelings indeed. Honestly I think I'm soooo torn between HuoYu and MengYu right now. (The fact that the swoon-worthy Hu Ge is playing Meng Jiu isn't helping, dammit!) I think it's surprising how quickly she got over MJ and fell for HQB too, but I guess given how aggressively HQB was pursuing her, it's a bit hard to resist...
    Last edited by anonin; 03-04-12 at 11:14 AM.

Thank you so much!

I'm so excited from the video too! I showed my mom (who loves LSS and BBJX with a passion) and she wants to see DMY already LOL. I had to tell her to wait a year or something cuz they're only about to start filming and now she's watching other LSS series to tie her over hahahaha

IKR? So much for faithful feelings indeed. Honestly I think I'm soooo torn between HuoYu and MengYu right now. I think it's surprising how quickly she got over MJ and fell for HQB too, but I guess given how aggressively HQB was pursuing her, it's a bit hard to resist...
    i wish my mom was hooked onto c-dramas too.. she's too busy with kdramas! 0.0
    i guess its HQB's persistence that led him to victory. i mean, a little hard not to be besotted with him.. from hong gu to the reader.. everyone loves hqb. heheheh. no but that doesnt sound too right either.. cos MJ was so persistently faithful to JY as well.. sighs.. fate is a mysterious thing~ once you miss it, you sometimes cant get it back..

i wish my mom was hooked onto c-dramas too.. she's too busy with kdramas! 0.0
    i guess its HQB's persistence that led him to victory. i mean, a little hard not to be besotted with him.. from hong gu to the reader.. everyone loves hqb. heheheh. no but that doesnt sound too right either.. cos MJ was so persistently faithful to JY as well.. sighs.. fate is a mysterious thing~ once you miss it, you sometimes cant get it back..
    LOL my mom's the one that actually got me into dramas and she's actually more of a fangirl than I am! I think it's cool how your mom's into Kdramas too - more variety of things to watch in the house, I guess!

Yeah, HQB is very very swoon-worthy. But MJ just has something about him that makes him really likable... You're right about fate and taking the chance when you can - once you miss out, you can't always go back...

I'm looking forward to seeing Eddie's version of HQB and HG's version of MJ. I confess that I had a feeling that HG would play MJ but I'd pictured HG as HQB in my mind for a long time (HG looks really good in armor and he has the chiseled good looks to pull off HQB), so it'll take some time for me to swap the mental images LOL. That said, I think that Eddie has good acting and so I'm hoping that he'll wow me with his performance.

HG looks really good as MJ too so I'm not complaining. OK I'm a bit iffy about the hair, but the rest of the look is great (yeah Han dynasty hair is like that so nothing can be done about it I know...but I was hoping MJ would have the hairstyle he had on the novel covers...but anyway that's not that important). And HG angsts very prettily so either way it's more eye candy for us all hahahahahaha *evil grin*
    Last edited by anonin; 03-04-12 at 11:31 AM.

hello,
    can you please tell me the flute is made of jade or not. The flute is beautiful. I wonder if the clothes are hand made. It is really beautiful especially on LSS.

Thanks everyone for all the updates :x. For anyone who has trouble viewing the VCR from tudou. Here is the Youtube link

credit to yansaniang @YT

胡歌:接下来 交给我们吧 @刘诗诗 @彭于晏 @韩栋 @秦昊
    HG: leave the rest to us. @LSS, @EP, @HD, @QinHan

@aninon i was going mad.. i was picturing HG as both HQB AND MJ. LOL.

@trina987 hmm according to the photo it does look like jade! but if i dont remember wrongly in the book its bamboo......

HQ screencaps:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/65cfa928gw1dqo9t61t94j.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/65cfa928gw1dqoa3zt0d1j.jpg')

i realised something.. some of JY's costumes remind me of Lin Yue Ru's from CP 1...
    Last edited by thesolangestory; 03-04-12 at 01:38 PM.

Thanks for the recap! HG looks goodddddddddddddd (especially with the arrow).....and I liked the costumes per the drawing.

Wow, the scenery and landscaping is also beautiful.

Tangren is serious on this as much as BBJX! And I think this may even be more difficult because of all the locations and costumes they have to go through.

OMG Hu Ge <3
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by hinako442003 View Post
    Well, not like a total secret but not pour his heart out abruptly. I wished he hadn't confess in a beggingly way. Instead, show her little by little to win her heart back.

Well, she did spend 6 months with HQB in the desert and she was still in a dilemma when she came back to Chang An.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    OMG Hu Ge <3
    Like right? He looks good as MJ, and I'm sure would be just as dashing as HQB. By the way, did I see a corn roll on EP?

gif....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i41.tinypic.com/10dgtie.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i44.tinypic.com/2r58aky.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i41.tinypic.com/30mbldx.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i43.tinypic.com/15ehicj.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-04-12 at 02:17 PM.

Well, she did spend 6 months with HQB in the desert and she was still in a dilemma when she came back to Chang An.
    By the way, did I see a corn roll on EP?
    at least she was still hovering.. otherwise she would have made the jump to hqb too quickly...

what corn roll? 0.0

Tangren is serious on this as much as BBJX! And I think this may even be more difficult because of all the locations and costumes they have to go through.
    they do seem like thay are arent they! i mean they spent 9 months preparing for it! the longest Tang Ren has ever spent preparing on a show!

HG: leave the rest to us. @LSS, @EP, @HD, @QinHan

@aninon i was going mad.. i was picturing HG as both HQB AND MJ. LOL.

@trina987 hmm according to the photo it does look like jade! but if i dont remember wrongly in the book its bamboo......

HQ screencaps:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/65cfa928gw1dqo9t61t94j.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/65cfa928gw1dqoa3zt0d1j.jpg')

i realised something.. some of JY's costumes remind me of Lin Yue Ru's from CP 1...
    Thank you for the HQ screencaps! Yummy.... *_* HG looks really cool with that crossbow, and already his MJ is looking so dashing in every shot! <3 And are those dreadlocks I see on LSS in wolf girl form??! OMG THAT'S SO HOT <3

LOL maybe in another universe MJ and HQB can be like twins ala Legendary Siblings hahahaha

Hmm I wonder what HG meant by that weibo?

Well if it's jade then I fully approve! That flute is BEAUTIFUL! <3

You're right about JY's costumes! I never noticed until you said so but now I see it too!

I REALLY love the embroidery in the costumes. <3 You can tell TR spent a lot of effort on them...I totally approve

I swear that screencap of the lower half of HG's face with the white embroidered collar is begging to be icon-ed. OMG.
    Last edited by anonin; 03-04-12 at 03:27 PM.

Hmm I wonder what HG meant by that weibo?
    haha it was in response to the dmy production video.. so i think he just means that it is now the actor's turn to work hard to bring the show to success

HG looks great. I'm not quite fond of LSS latter costumes, but she looks really nice. I hope Eddie has better charisma in the drama, because I don't see it in the promo. I love both MJ and HBQ in the novel, but I have a feeling that I might lean more towards MJ in the drama, especially if they are being faithful to the novel.

Maybe LSS hasn't really got a chance to work closely with Eddie in the past, therefore, they don't seem to have any chemistry in the promo. But I hope that will change in the drama, otherwise, it would be such a botch to the characters of HBQ and YE. When you read the novel, you can feel that YE overflow with chemistry with both male leads, but in very different ways. I know that LSS and HG has tons of chemistry from their previous project, CP3, even when they were suppose to be just siblings. I actually thought that HG has much more chemistry with LSS, his sister, than with the main girl. I can also see their chemistry in the promo, so I definitely don't think there will be any problems in the chemistry department between YE and MJ. It's the chemistry between HQB and YE that I'm worried about. LSS even has better chemistry with Han Dong, the third/fourth male lead, than with Eddie. And I'm extremely curious, as to how LSS and Eddie are going to handle the passionate nature of YE and HQB? Because they are very PASSIONATE. It would be really sad if we can't see this onscreen.

I really really hope that HG and LSS will have a chance to be the main couple next time. It's such a waste of their chemistry together.
    Last edited by Faythe; 03-04-12 at 07:17 PM.

I'm sure LSS and Eddie's chemistry will be fine. They're both relatively experienced actors, after all. Of course, it probably wouldn't come across in real life since the guys have all said that they think of her as more of a brother. I mean, look at the chemistry she had with Kevin and Nicky, yet she said that she's not that close to them in real life. And most of the guys seem to describe her as a brother so real life is quite different from offscreen. Actors have to create what isn't really there, or else LSS would be in a polygamous marriage with all the BBJX men + a few others right now. And like you said, she and Eddie don't know each other as much as she and HG do.

As for the charisma, I'm also hoping he can bring it out, lol.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

i was just wandering around weibo.. i realised that the hengdian weibo replied (the tvb) maggie cheung on fri saying that if she misses heng dian she can come back again once da mo yao ends.. so i guess that confirms her in dmy? baidu lists her as hong gu.. then again the heng dian weibo and baidu arent exactly the world's most reliable sources..

i was just wandering around weibo.. i realised that the hengdian weibo replied (the tvb) maggie cheung on fri saying that if she misses heng dian she can come back again once da mo yao ends.. so i guess that confirms her in dmy? baidu lists her as hong gu.. then again the heng dian weibo and baidu arent exactly the world's most reliable sources..
    LOL yeah you're right - they aren't the most reliable sources! Hahahaha but having seen her in some dramas, I'd love to see her in DMY because I think she's a great actress

@ Cloudy Lin: Thanks for the videos! I like it when the interviewer asked both EP and HG what they thought about turning 30 hahahaha I like how HG serenaded LSS - he sings very good, especially for a quick live performance without any music or anything!

Hehehe HG's MJ is winning hearts everywhere
    Last edited by anonin; 03-04-12 at 10:53 PM.