Page 52 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 3377

Thread: Sound of the Desert 《风中奇缘》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng

The clip of ShiGe (okay C-luv-H, you can gush now, LSS never took her eyes of HG $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6a/laugh.gif'))

Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-05-12 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    LOL...why you do girls stop there? HG was asked this and asked that, but you girls never gave what his response was???...LOL
    I've been up to my neck at work and my office computer has no sound. But late last night, i caught some snippets on my slow iPhone and again like in BBJX, the interviewer asked who would she choose in real life, A (HG) or B (Eddie), and she said she will choose C. Side-stepping, side-stepping...LOL.

I know Eddie's not popular in this thread as the choice for HQB, but the friendship amongst the 3 of them is endearing. She actually looks vastly more comfortable here with her two leading men than during the very first BBJX press conference.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-05-12 at 10:16 PM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    I've been up to my neck at work and my office computer has no sound. But late last night, i caught some snippets on my slow iPhone and again like in BBJX, the interviewer asked who would she choose in real life, A (HG) or B (Eddie), and she said she will choose C. Side-stepping, side-stepping...LOL.

I know Eddie's not popular in this thread as the choice for HQB, but the friendship amongst the 3 of them is endearing. She actually looks vastly more comfortable here with her two leading men than during the very first BBJX press conference.
    LOL...she don't want to hurt anybody's feeling so she have to say C or D ...hehehe

Don't worry xiaolong, we'll warm up to EP. I think he's quite adorable. He have such a friendly and boyish face, hopefully he can carry the stearn face of HQB.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i39.tinypic.com/2cpdc93.jpg')
    Liu Xiao Xiao, is this Pan Shiyi who's playing Li Yan? If she is, she's really perfect match.

Quote Originally Posted by chancy426 View Post
    Liu Xiao Xiao, is this Pan Shiyi who's playing Li Yan? If she is, she's really perfect match.
    Yes, I believe that's her. She's beautiful isn't she? I think this cast are really beautiful...LOL

^That girl is actually stunning. I love how Tangren finds people who fit roles so perfectly, even if it's someone unexpected or unknown.

Wait. What? Which interview was this??? What did LSS say?...hehehe
    I think she just laughed a bit and said that she would probably still cry. This was in that long LOCH event they did outdoors, with YH and Ariel there too. Someone brought HG flowers, he gave them to Ariel when she walked on, who gave it to YH, and then YH walked off to personally bring LSS onstage and gave her the flowers. HG and YH acted out a lot of things including kissing behind the bouquet of flowers and a reversed version of the scene where YK beets up GJ. So basically, HG was "beating up" YH except HG was a wild boar and YH was an international student so he was spouting English. Does any of this raise any flags?

HG, LSS, and EP's interview (actually, if we saw the full conference, all three look like they will have great chemistry...I saw clips of all three laughing on stage). Too many media coverage the same footage lah!! And LSS's signature laugh

I'm sorry if I'm annoying anyone by spotting all the ShiGe moments, but Eddie tells a really cold joke and LSS turns to HG as she laughs and they share a look! These two seem to love looking at each other, lol.

LOL...why you do girls stop there? HG was asked this and asked that, but you girls never gave what his response was???...LOL
    LOL. HG's answer was that YM is a standard Beijing girl, bold personality and all, while LSS is more like a Southern girl to him (he uses the phrase "Jiang Nan nu zi" which I love because it sounds really epic). It sounds to me like he sees a more introverted side to her because others have described her a bold Beijing girl once they get to know her better.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Yes, I believe that's her. She's beautiful isn't she? I think this cast are really beautiful...LOL

Yah...... I really like the casting more and more. Pan Shiyi has the alluring beauty to her that suits Li Yan and also perfectly contrast-able to LSS' charming and lively type of beauty. Definitely beautiful enough to be considered most beautiful lady in DMY.

I can't wait for a trailer to be released so I can take a glimpse into the DMY world. Might we have it by summer?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    ^

I think she just laughed a bit and said that she would probably still cry. This was in that long LOCH event they did outdoors, with YH and Ariel there too. Someone brought HG flowers, he gave them to Ariel when she walked on, who gave it to YH, and then YH walked off to personally bring LSS onstage and gave her the flowers. HG and YH acted out a lot of things including kissing behind the bouquet of flowers and a reversed version of the scene where YK beets up GJ. So basically, HG was "beating up" YH except HG was a wild boar and YH was an international student so he was spouting English. Does any of this raise any flags?
    Yes, it's this event.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc4/gillian8707/c9f5a2cc2630cf4a0fb34581.jpg')

I can't wait for a trailer to be released so I can take a glimpse into the DMY world. Might we have it by summer
    Yeah, most likely. Knowing Tangren from the past, they'll probably have another press conference with the other cast members and release a trailer (usually not a final one).

^Probably not a full trailer (like the 36 minute BBJX one) but I'm almost 100% sure they'll have at least something out. For Strange Hero, they released a trailer in the middle of filming. DMY finishes shooting in July so I think we'll have something in the sumer.

And I'm so excited for the summer because we get Xuan Yuan Jian!
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

That actress is very pretty, image fits Li Yan perfectly. However, EP, still doesn't fit the role HBQ. HBQ is suppose to be very manly and charismatic. The image and the chrisma EP showed during the promo, is just a pretty boy. He is going to have many angry fans if he doesn't do the role HBQ justice. Honestly, I don't expect fantastic job from EP for this role, I just hope that he doesn't ruin the character.

^^Well, at the press conference he seems to still be shy. I'm sure when he's acting the role, he'll hopefully man up. Have you seen BBJX? If you have, who would have guess Nicky Wu would be able to carry 4th princes aura just by looking at him at the very first conference. It could be the same for EP, we'll just wait and see huh?

What's this?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/74bf32d1jw1dqpyxc59myj.jpg')

More BTS....

I'm sorry if I'm annoying anyone by spotting all the ShiGe moments, but Eddie tells a really cold joke and LSS turns to HG as she laughs and they share a look! These two seem to love looking at each other, lol..
    OH so im not the only one seeing it too, SEE they love to look at each other.... at the end of the other bts video they looked at each other again too.... k no more gushing...

So wats Eddie's title to Shi-Harem? .... How about the General? Wait sombody list all the shi-harem and their title please? Iforgot who is who...

YH is Untitled One, Nicky is Empress (possibly subject to change?), Kevin is mob boss husband. The consorts are HG (should we move him higher?), MTY, and Wallace (or is he a concubine?). Concubines are LGX, JJF, random guy we collected whose name I forget, and Jones Xu (he's in it, right? he's so sweet to LSS). And I think we have MD as a custodian or something like that? Did I get this right?
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

YH is Untitled One, Nicky is Empress (possibly subject to change?), Kevin is mob boss husband. The consorts are HG (should we move him higher?), MTY, and Wallace (or is he a concubine?). Concubines are LGX, JJF, random guy we collected whose name I forget, and Jones Xu (he's in it, right? he's so sweet to LSS). And I think we have MD as a custodian or something like that? Did I get this right?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6a/laugh.gif')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6a/laugh.gif')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6a/laugh.gif')I cannot believe you made one of her leading man a custodian, but a random guy gets to be her concubine. What's the difference between concubine and consort?

This is so hilarious, you guys title MD so low. sinse theres no general to protect Empereor Shi then Eddie can be title the General...
    Aint consort like sorta the wife and concubines are like the entertainer????

Consorts are ranked above concubines. I think consorts are fully and properly married to a person and there's generally a limit to how many consorts an Emperor can have, while concubines (and custodians, LOL) are unlimited. There are also ranks within ranks but that gets complicated and depends on the dynasty.

Do you think we should swap Nicky and Hu Ge?

Isn't it a bit too soon to be ranking Eddie? He needs some time to prove himself first, lol.
    Last edited by Dragon Heiress; 03-06-12 at 01:45 AM.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Well, we can move HG to "gui fei" (most senior consort)? HG ought to be LSS' gui fei since poor HG was (kinda) placed as eunuch in YM's harem And how about Eddie?! OK, since there are so many anti-Eddies here, I'll agree that he sits at concubine level until DMY is aired and I can betcha he will definitely be promoted
    I ship Shi-Harem

^How can we collect Eddie when Xiao Xiao won't let us collect HD? I think we should let them both wait to prove themselves. I think they should both be "gong nu" for now.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Consorts are ranked above concubines. I think consorts are fully and properly married to a person and there's generally a limit to how many consorts an Emperor can have, while concubines (and custodians, LOL) are unlimited. There are also ranks within ranks but that gets complicated and depends on the dynasty.

Do you think we should swap Nicky and Hu Ge?

Isn't it a bit too soon to be ranking Eddie? He needs some time to prove himself first, lol.

How did nicky become empress anywais? Dont forget Emperor Shi need a protector.... oh how about LGX title?
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 03-06-12 at 01:56 AM.