Page 54 of 169 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 3377

Thread: Sound of the Desert 《风中奇缘》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng

I'm posting some Eddie's movies gifs so we can start imagining how HQB is gonna be in the drama. (I can't wait to see the slizzing hot chemistry between LSS and EP).

Strong/ manly/ cold/ arrogant/ charismatic

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/applexu114/HotAshin2.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/applexu114/HotAshin3.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/applexu114/HotAshin4.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/applexu114/HotAshin5.gif')

Sincere/ earnest (Imagine how HQB would look at JY)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/applexu114/EarnestEddie.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/applexu114/EarnestEddit.gif')

Watching you cry, I cried with you (Seeing JY hearbroken because of MJ)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/applexu114/SadEddie.gif')
    Last edited by applexu_114; 03-08-12 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    HG's exclusive 'New Entertainment Online' interview: http://ent.kankanews.com/qita/2012-03-06/1037465.shtml
    LOL @ HG recommending that everyone applies to Shanghai Theatre Academy.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    CCTV8 report on DMY:

A reporter asked LSS which of the two men she would choose in real life. LSS is silent for a bit and HG speaks. The reporter kind of protests (probably wants LSS to answer the question) but HG just totally ignores him and says, "I think when you have a question like this of choosing being A and B, it will be C that comes out." Everyone looks at Han Dong and he says that he's been waiting. All the reporters go back to expectantly looking at LSS so she laughs and says, "You're still asking this question? I thought we already passed it." HD and HG tell her to just pick C (HD) so she picks C.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    LOL @ HG recommending that everyone applies to Shanghai Theatre Academy.

A reporter asked LSS which of the two men she would choose in real life. LSS is silent for a bit and HG speaks. The reporter kind of protests (probably wants LSS to answer the question) but HG just totally ignores him and says, "I think when you have a question like this of choosing being A and B, it will be C that comes out." Everyone looks at Han Dong and he says that he's been waiting. All the reporters go back to expectantly looking at LSS so she laughs and says, "You're still asking this question? I thought we already passed it." HD and HG tell her to just pick C (HD) so she picks C.

LOL HG too cute, always know what to say... In HG's interview, they mention about LGX What did they said? and what did HG said when he went in front of the camera n was said something about LGX age?
    Translate please.....???/
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 03-06-12 at 06:19 PM.

What HG said was true (for BBJX) :P 8th and 4th fought for RX, but she ended up marrying 14th. So they better watch out for "C" LOL

Quote Originally Posted by fuyuko View Post
    What HG said was true (for BBJX) :P 8th and 4th fought for RX, but she ended up marrying 14th. So they better watch out for "C" LOL
    Hey, I wouldn't mind "C"...Li Gan is dashing!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Hey, I wouldn't mind "C"...Li Gan is dashing!!! LOL
    Oohh! Non-Han Dong fans in BBJX suddenly become big Han Dong fans in DMY!

But I do think he looks the best in the DMY costuming. Just got off Mookie's blog where she and Koala were complaining and complaining about Tangren "fuglifying" HG in the Meng Jiu costume. Awww...my poor Eddie, being slammed right, left, centre in all the forums and blogs everywhere. Only me, JoleCole and a tiny few are totally excited about him
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-06-12 at 08:48 PM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    That's because looks so much better with hair!!! LOL.

Extended Behind The Scene Interview with HG and LSS

HG's Interview (link that H.Ge-C.Liu gave earlier)

But I do think he looks the best in the DMY costuming. Just got off Mookie's blog where she and Koala were complaining and complaining about Tangren "fuglifying" HG in the Meng Jiu costume. Awww...my poor Eddie, being slammed right, left, centre in all the forums and blogs everywhere. Only me, JoleCole and a tiny few are totally excited about him
    I think I'm really an oddball in this thread. I was totally indifferent to DMY until I heard Eddie was going to play HQB. Now I'm motivated to read the novel.

But I'm praying the costumes in DMY will do HQB justice. The outfit that Eddie wore during the press conference was absolutely disappointing/unflattering to me. I expected something similar to the Greco-Roman-like armor in The Emperor of the Han Dynasty. Like this..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o390/jolecole/8213598_4868198.jpg')

I personally love the armor for Huo Qubing in Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty. Thought the military costumes were soo NICE. TangRen REALLY needs to meat up HQB's armory!

Here's an MV of HQB from a famous historical drama The Emperor Wu of Han Dynasty using the popular theme song from Young Warriors. I think the series has one of the best military costumes for Han Dynasty. If TangRen can recreate the same epic feel from this drama in DMY, I think I would go berserk with excitement.
    Last edited by JoleCole; 03-06-12 at 10:17 PM.
    Need to stop being lazy...

I was also hoping for HG to be HQB and I'm still unsure about the idea of Eddie playing HQB, but I think the extent of criticism and hating on Eddie and Tangren is getting quite ridiculous. And it's pretty obvious that 99% of the hate is coming from Tangren not casting who they wanted them to cast. Wallace was going to be MJ which meant that HG was going to be HQB, then Wallace decided to do another production instead and HG stepped into MJ, then Eddie was placed as HQB. It seems pretty obvious to me and I think it's kind of petty how people are making Tangren out to be Satan because of a casting change.

Anyway, I'm really excited for this. For starters, there will be ShiGe, which also means that there will be ShiGe BTS and promo events. *fangirl squeal* And maybe even a kiss? Pretty please, Karen?
    And it seems like this is Tangren's biggest project yet, with all the preparation that went into it.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

I was also hoping for HG to be HQB and I'm still unsure about the idea of Eddie playing HQB, but I think the extent of criticism and hating on Eddie and Tangren is getting quite ridiculous. And it's pretty obvious that 99% of the hate is coming from Tangren not casting who they wanted them to cast. Wallace was going to be MJ which meant that HG was going to be HQB, then Wallace decided to do another production instead and HG stepped into MJ, then Eddie was placed as HQB. It seems pretty obvious to me and I think it's kind of petty how people are making Tangren out to be Satan because of a casting change.
    Was Wallace confirmed to be MJ? If what HG says is true and that he always wanted to play MJ, then Wallace would've been HQB (meaning HG was never going to be HQB regardless of who else was casted)
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

^I thought HG said he wasn't sure at first, so I think he accepted HQB to let Wallace to MJ. I thought HG was confirmed as HQB and Wallace as MJ but I'm not sure, I wasn't following it closely enough. When Wallace dropped out, HG discussed it with Karen for a while, and when they came out of the room, he had been given MJ.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Well, I do understand where the hate is coming from. Eddie isn't underrated and is a pretty big star now. All the gripes from HG's fans shouldn't make a dent on Eddie's position in the industry. Whereas for HG, I know fans really want him to go up the next rung and be as big as the likes of FSF/YM now, so they fear getting relegated to Guy2 for the first time in his career with Tangren isn't going to help.

Well, because it's Eddie and his acting is awesome, I'm fine with it. If it's Wu Chun or *horror* Han Geng who is cast in the lead ahead of HG, then I'll gripe majorly.

^I thought HG said he wasn't sure at first, so I think he accepted HQB to let Wallace to MJ. I thought HG was confirmed as HQB and Wallace as MJ but I'm not sure, I wasn't following it closely enough. When Wallace dropped out, HG discussed it with Karen for a while, and when they came out of the room, he had been given MJ.
    I think this also came from Li Guo Li's interview? They had a discussion with HG after Wallace dropped out and he opted to go with MJ.

Anyway, HG is a shareholder in Tangren. He also wants to do what makes business sense? i.e. obtain a bigger fanbase for Tangren's series through a movie star.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-06-12 at 10:41 PM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by applexu_114 View Post
    I'm posting some Eddie's movies gifs so we can start imagining how HQB is gonna be in the drama. (I can't wait to see the slizzing hot chemistry between LSS and EP).

Strong/ manly/ cold/ arrogant/ charismatic

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo214/applexu_114/HotAshin1.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo214/applexu_114/HotAshin2.gif')
    I get the feeling they will get Eddie to bare his chest during the...ahem!...hot scenes, especially during the hot spring make-out session. Otherwise, how come LGL and HG kept referring to Eddie's muscles and big chest?

Somehow, the costume here looks a bit like Lady Blacksmith from Young Warriors. I got round to rewatching parts of Young Warriors...can't help but think Jin Yu should be like a female version of Yelu Xie? With eyes described to resemble jackals and wolves.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/710168acgw1dqq3kpyklvj.jpg')
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-06-12 at 10:54 PM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Somehow, the costume here looks a bit like Lady Blacksmith from Young Warriors.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/710168acgw1dqq3kpyklvj.jpg')
    The above picture/poster was photo shopped from her photo shoot....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i41.tinypic.com/10dgtie.jpg')

象山影视城:3月13日,《大漠谣》剧组需40名男群演,要求身高180左右,以象山本地为主,包吃。名额有限,速速 报名!咨询热

This must be for HQB's army...hehehe
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-06-12 at 11:19 PM.

Well, Eddie-LSS-HG is a far better casting than the rumoured cast of Yu Mama's sequel Yun Zhong Ge/Song In Cloud:

Yun Zhong (main girl) - Yuan Shan Shan
    Du Chun - Meng Jue
    Qiao Zhenyu - Emperor Liu Fuling

And Meng Jue is supposed to be 21?!!! Du Chun looks even older than Nicky Wu.
    I ship Shi-Harem

^About the casting...YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT. Were names drawn out of a hat? Can someone tell me if Yuan Shan Shan has improved her acting or is popular now? Because I only know her as the really annoying girl in Strange Hero who's now signed with Yu Zheng, lol. I know it's supporting your own artists, but why her? To me, Qiao Zhenyu is just so...meh. LOL @ Du Chun playing 21. Really hoping the rumours aren't true. I know YZ's casting tends to be a bit random, but this is just weird.

Well, I do understand where the hate is coming from. Eddie isn't underrated and is a pretty big star now. All the gripes from HG's fans shouldn't make a dent on Eddie's position in the industry. Whereas for HG, I know fans really want him to go up the next rung and be as big as the likes of FSF/YM now, so they fear getting relegated to Guy2 for the first time in his career with Tangren isn't going to help.
    I understand why they wouldn't like it, but I still think some people are exaggerating Tangren's "terrible crimes" a bit too much. Besides, I don't think playing HQB would raise HG as an actor more than MJ would, especially since he's done roles like HQB before.
    Last edited by Dragon Heiress; 03-06-12 at 11:32 PM.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Well, Eddie-LSS-HG is a far better casting than the rumoured cast of Yu Mama's sequel Yun Zhong Ge/Song In Cloud:

Yun Zhong (main girl) - Yuan Shan Shan
    Du Chun - Meng Jue
    Qiao Zhenyu - Emperor Liu Fuling

And Meng Jue is supposed to be 21?!!! Du Chun looks even older than Nicky Wu.
    But Qiao Zhenyu is still a hottie. Too bad it's a sad fate for Liu Fuling
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

^About the casting...YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT. Were names drawn out of a hat? Can someone tell me if Yuan Shan Shan has improved her acting or is popular now? Because I only know her as the really annoying girl in Strange Hero who's now signed with Yu Zheng, lol. I know it's supporting your own artists, but why her? To me, Qiao Zhenyu is just so...meh. LOL @ Du Chun playing 21. Really hoping the rumours aren't true. I know YZ's casting tends to be a bit random, but this is just weird.
    Well, Qiao Zhenyu is confirmed, Du Chun is still considering (Du Chun is Tong Hua's choice actually). Koala updated me that Yu Zheng has weibo'd he's looking at Zhao Li Ying or Zheng Shuang as the female lead, not Yuan Shan Shan. Still, if Yuan Shan Shan can be cast as Ren Ying Ying in SPW, who knows?

Anyway, if Du Chun turns down Yun Zhong Ge, I get the sinking feeling it will be Mickey He as Meng Jue.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-07-12 at 12:22 AM.
    I ship Shi-Harem